TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

AP seems a bit high time, is it time to breed mints ... ?

I'll admit: I absolutely hated the first time I stumbled upon one of your mint walls. Never been a fan of mints, never been a fan of mass breeding. But after the tenth, eleventh, twelfth time... well, who cares? It's kinda funny. And I just imagine you cackling with evil laughter at your computer as your mint army takes over the caves for a while.

Who knows, maybe one day I'll catch the feels for mints xd.png

edited for typo

Edited by Labyrinthian

I look at the AP times and kinda miss the TMB raffles. Those didn't feel like a wall since it was a bunch of species being bred, on different days and different times of day, and I always found really nice things during those periods. It was more an AP bumper crop than a flood of a single breed or two.

Today I mass-bred all of my couples. If it weren't for 'no interest' and 'no egg produced' results (me still needing frozens from some of them), I'd have contributed 1 egg per breed to the AP today (and a few more times in the recent past)^^

So if you catch some egg with Dovahrok/rek parents (both of the same breed and alt) soon, you got one of those:P (yup, an AP diversity, PB, even-gen/arrowhead & consequent monogamy tribute all at once tongue.gif)

I wish there was some shortcut tool for mass breeding... like just tick some dragons on a list and get them all auto-bred to their last respective mates (wouldn't work if a dragon's never bred yet) - such a time saver and mass breed encourager..tongue.gif

Edited by VixenDra

I look at the AP times and kinda miss the TMB raffles. Those didn't feel like a wall since it was a bunch of species being bred, on different days and different times of day, and I always found really nice things during those periods. It was more an AP bumper crop than a flood of a single breed or two.

Thank you smile.gif

I'll return to them once Holiday breeding is done. (hopefully Metal is willing, she also had a 2 month dry spell) I did actually breed something and wrecked my holiday pairings for a year, so I'm over-cautious with them now. Playing while sleepy is bad, but I can't seem to stop doing it.

In the mean time, I'll bump the old thread to see if any subtractions or additions need to be made.

I'll keep breeding my 50ish Lunars (and my few Striped Rivers) in hopes of getting *the other breed* at some point. It's probably what the other person attempted with their Moonstone/Waverunner checkers the other day - or did you see a single Moonstone in that pile?

You guys saw my Moonstone x waverunners? ;o;

That makes me incredibly happy. I'm never around to see them hit the ap, so I have absolutely no idea if it makes a difference or not. As I recall moonstones didn't breed as much last time around. Before the holidays they came out more often when I was able to do regular breedings every week. I've been trying to influence waverunner ratio's and make them more uncommon.

Just a quick heads-up:

I spent the better part of yeterday and today breeding my SCROLL.

Yup my scroll, including messies, inbreds, PBEGs, checkers, blockers, BSA you name it, it's there.

Expect walls of Magis, RBs, BBWs and Trihorns to pop up.

Just bred 58 pairs of Fiendfyres while locked. 30 weren't interested or didn't produce an egg! 30!

Expect 28 Fiendfyre Reds to hit the AP in a couple of days. biggrin.gif

Thank you to whoever massbred their reds! I just picked up five of them to add to my red collection.

(Also, thanks, Infinis for one of your lovely checkers from your explosion of spotted greenwings)

Today is my Olive breeding day! I will start in a little bit!

Edit: 104 Olive eggs have been sent to the AP!

Edited by xeyla

I bred 60 Sunstones a couple days ago which hit the AP yesterday. They apparently didn't form a wall.

I'm going to breed more of my scroll today, I think. Expect lots of x Halloweens soon...

Cheers!

C4.

I just bred loads of 2nd gen reds while locked. I've never seen a red massbreed, I guess that's because I'm in the wrong timezone. (UK)

Just bred 100+ random third gen offspring from holidays. Look for them all in the AP in a few days. Among the offspring are a couple of Thuweds, a silver, and a couple of trios.

I'm going to be breeding my stripes soon (I have over 100 CB white stripes, and around 250+ total stripes) so hopefully people like stripes. I manage to catch at least four CB stripes a week, if not more, so they are definitely not rare. dry.gif

There's a handful of times people *try* to massbreed reds, but they never form a wall because they're often taken quickly. It has nothing to do with your timezone, dearie. wink.gif

I did wonder! I do have over 300 (many messy) but I can't resist them myself.

Tonight I'm going to hopefully breed a load of pinks. smile.gif

ETA: And 'tis done!

Edited by quinney

Today in the forecast, olives. Lots and lots of olives.

Goodygoody - one of my least favorite dragons.

There may be a few small waves of crimson flares in the coming days. I bred like 20-ish in one sitting, and possibly another 10-30 a few hours later.

Bred some Reds (meaning all on my scroll) yesterday. May be some messy ones, but enjoy the BSAs!

Today in the forecast, olives. Lots and lots of olives.

I was hoping they were my Olives, but no. It's the 'Freaky" lineage breeder xd.png

I was hoping they were my Olives, but no. It's the 'Freaky" lineage breeder xd.png

OMG that guy is FREAKY. He did a HUGE dump of eggs earlier today... of every kind. Magis, Olives, Falconiforms, any egg up to uncommon.

Breeding my reds to the AP right now!

I can't guarantee that they're all perfectly lineaged, but I'm not dropping the ugliest most inbred things, either. Most of them will be 2nd gens since most of my dragons are cb.