TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Hope all of you like the wave of Reds and Storms coming your way in a few days ^-^

Thank you! I hope I can catch something before they're gone! happy.gif

You should be seeing a RED AP sometime tomorrow, I mass bred all of mine and had about 50 successful pairings.

I have over 500 glaucus drakes and only once have I done a large, mass breeding only to abandon. That was awhile ago though. Thinking about doing again, but will try to breed more this time. tongue.gif >:D haha I think I only bred 30 eggs last time. I know it wasn't much.

do it do it dO IT DO IT DO IT

Granted I haven't been around DC forums in awhile...yeah first thing I do is egg massbreeding people on xd.png

...almost literally egg... *crawls back into hole to hide*

You should be seeing a RED AP sometime tomorrow, I mass bred all of mine and had about 50 successful pairings.

I've never seen reds wall, and I was part of a massbreed that got a couple hundred reds into the AP. ;3 However, I'm sure people will appreciate the incubators regardless of if they wall!

Red or pink walls would be amazing for me at the moment, I am seriously low on BSAs.

Imagine a shimmer wall.

Thank you Undomiel for the Reds. I got 7 just now, just love 'em!

I may or may not be planning on a mass breed of my guardians (over 1500 CBs) at some point. But since I'm still breeding and collecting CBs I don't want to skew the ratios just yet!

this is going to be me with Golden Wyverns one day. After trading one away only to find three more, I've come to accept that the Golden Wyverns and I are fated to be.

The AP looks rather blue right now...Maybe we should go cheer it up?

Just posting a heads up here, we had a nice donation of a 2g silver shimmer egg for the TMB raffle. The TMB raffle encourages people to mass breed common eggs to both lower AP times and smooth out ratio imbalances by giving away 2g shimmers. Usually we have a 2g bronze, so a 2g silver is a rare treat. A link to the raffle where all rules etc are, is in my sig. biggrin.gif

The AP looks rather blue right now...Maybe we should go cheer it up?

Bad pun friend.

In all honesty, I've never seen a mass breed before, but I have read this thread, and they sound cool enough. Now, if only I could decide what dragon to get and breed...

Thank you for the heads up, Vhale. While I don't expect to win your little prize with only one entry (so far) it was incentive for me to breed my Spirit Wards to the AP. So, more than 20 gone to the AP, all 2nd gens, mostly with my alt Shadow Walkers. Plus there's a 2nd gen Rainbow Copper in there and a Candelabra. Enjoy.

While I don't think it's a "Massbreed" per say, I did breed all of my Dazzling Dragons and sent about 27 eggs to the AP, all 2g with a wide variety of dragons ^-^

I plan on tackling my Storms/Reds in about an hour~

Bad pun friend.

Bad puns are the best puns wink.gif

Dude, there's like, LOADS of those surfer dragons in the AP right now! We should like, so totally catch some waves, bros!

(I'm so sorry, I'll stop now.)

Yeah, AP is full of coastal waverunners and red fins. Tempted to grab some to freeze as scroll dividers and name holders. tongue.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

Bad puns are best puns!

/is now tempted to hold a bad pun raffle

laugh.gif

Another heads up, we've got a 2nd shimmer egg for the raffle biggrin.gif

Bad puns are the best puns wink.gif

Dude, there's like, LOADS of those surfer dragons in the AP right now! We should like, so totally catch some waves, bros!

(I'm so sorry, I'll stop now.)

Yeah, AP is full of coastal waverunners and red fins. Tempted to grab some to freeze as scroll dividers and name holders. tongue.gif

NO THE PAIN IT BURNS

I think I missed it...

So, have been you already started the Massbreed?

If you go to the threads, you can see the dates for each of them.

I did as much of a mass breed of my xenowyrms as I could. 12 PB pairs and 1 mixed xeno parents. Only two showed no interest or gave no egg! So 11 xeno eggs went to the AP. If anyone else wants to breed theirs, that would be fun. biggrin.gif

The AP is full of Neotropicals right now.

(Most eggs I clicked were PB 2nd gens, but I just found a 5th gen that I think I'm going to keep. smile.gif )