TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Bred all my paired-up CB fogs to the AP. Some juicy PB 2nd gens ahead. Get ready for the Storm storm 8)

Quite an oily wall, right now. I'm wondering if they provide fuel for the Magelights' firetails.

Gah!  Mints!  blink.gif

REALLY ? Are they from 42 ? *rushes to the AP...*

sad.gif Nope sad.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

I like how they lower the AP time. We might have incuhatchables again soon! smile.gif

(Which will then be picked up fast so only un-incuhatchables are left. Sometimes I suspect DC is sort of a research experiment in psychology / economy / statistics / ... tongue.gif )

I'm running out of both incubates and freezes after the past week or so of low timers. I see quite a few people are having a Vamp party but I'm too few egg slots available to join in on that.

It's totally not anything close to a wall, but I went and bred all of my Nhiostrife pairs to celebrate Earth/Herp Day (I breed Nhiostrifes in honor of snakes, dontcha know). A few of them are a bit messy, but all of them are PB. Some 2nd gens, spirals, and stairsteps. So enjoy seeing those in a few days.

I also made a list of all my pairs, so that breeding will be quicker and easier next time.

Edited by igloo9201

Meh, I just collect some and kill them all to help others have more than just one choice of w/e egg someone decided to mass breed.

ohmy.gifhuh.gifsad.gif

Every once in a while I breed all my reds. Some are pretty messy but I try to make as many CB to CB paring as possible. cool.gif

Edited by Barb_

Bunch of mass-bred BBW in the AP. Fans of BBW, aren't you lucky? Edited by SullenCat

Bunch of mass-bred BBW in the AP. Fans of BBW, aren't you lucky?

Well that didn't last long, most of them are gone by now. The eggs behidn them are showing.

Cheers!

C4.

Well that didn't last long, most of them are gone by now. The eggs behidn them are showing.

Cheers!

C4.

Yep. Next time I notice, I will announce as well, so fans of whatever massbred thing can go pick them up.

Edited by SullenCat

Thank you to the breeder of the lovely Flamingos. I just snagged 3 lovelies from the AP. A 3rd gen purebred, 2 Sweetling/Flamingo checkers. Very pretty lineages!

Edited by Barb_

Bunch of pygmies in the AP for your picking-up pleasure. Go ahead, you know you want to.

I went to the AP and thought "meh, stupid high time eggs, is no one breeding their dragons to the AP anymore? ... Oh, right, maybe I could try to do something about it myself..."

So now there's a mini-flood of Red-finned Tidals on its way to the AP.

In about 7 hours you should see a flood of red. I do love their BSA ♥

Thank you SullenCat for all the nice pygmies, I'd forgotten how cute they look on a srcoll.

There's a gorgeous storm happening in the AP right now, if anybody has some pre-birthday space. xP

I have over 500 glaucus drakes and only once have I done a large, mass breeding only to abandon. That was awhile ago though. Thinking about doing again, but will try to breed more this time. tongue.gif >:D haha I think I only bred 30 eggs last time. I know it wasn't much.

It took me a while, but I just massbred all my available Reds and Pinks to the AP. Most of them bred true. I hope most of them will be put to good use. smile.gif

The storm wall is lovely! Thank you to the breeder.

Y'all fans of Storms, could you please go pick them up from the AP?

Edit: tell me again, weren't the massbred eggs supposed to be picked up once they were low-time? Isn't 3d 23h low?

Edited by SullenCat

Hope all of you like the wave of Reds and Storms coming your way in a few days ^-^

Edited by Clya