TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

I bred over 250 stripes (to random dragons mostly) after getting the PB White Stripes I wanted, so be prepared for a Striped AP in a few days. At least most of them have nice EG lineages.

Adding some Reds to the mix (mostly PBs and checkers) for a bunch of incubates for Valentine's smile.gif

Thanks to whomever did balloons. You made my grandson very happy xd.png

I just bred my golds, and sent a few eggs to the AP. Some of them are nice, others are freeze fodder.

Hopefully they'll get a chance to show up before the big Valentine wall.

I breed by CB stripes periodically because I'm wanting particular colored offspring and will abandon the ones I don't want. I'll have to check and see if the last round have hit the AP yet.

I may or not be breeding a wall of blue and orange after the Super Bowl, tonight. It's just going to depend on who wins. xd.png

Just bred my Olives to the AP again:

80 - 2G Purebred eggs

15 - 3EG Purebred eggs

5 - 4EG Purebred eggs

23 - 2G Random non-olive + olive parents

I also saved some eggs this time, in case someone needs to complete their Thunder Rolls lineage?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/zD435

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XISXP

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ESVhx

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LrKQB

Took me 1hr 30mn to breed them all, I actually tried finding some good mates this time.

So many turpentines right now!

They're all I've seen for like half an hour+!

Crazy.

If anyone collects those: It's currently a Royally Blue AP.

So, I just send 18 Spirit Ward eggs (plus one Xeno Pyro) to the AP. Not much of a block. But. Who thinks they can match it?

I'm waiting on some eggs to hatch and some bite fails to unlock, then I'm going through the scroll biggrin.gif

One day I, too, will be able to send a wall of eggs to the AP. I'm still collecting and haven't even started thinking of what to breed with what. ^^'

Orange?

*whistles innocently*

Orange?

*whistles innocently*

/point!

/gasp!

Now that we're finally back to new releases. I expect to find some juicy CB catches in there too.

/glees over low AP times

There are a carp-ton of flamingo eggs in the AP right now, and I'm lamenting (for probably the 1000th time) that there are only seven egg slots for gold trophy holders. But I wouldn't freeze these guys anyway- most of them are lineaged eggs, and I only freeze CBs and messies. rolleyes.gif

Flamingos you say? I've been going for Brimstones, Anagalis and the odd speckle throat and Gilded Scale.

/grabby hands

I locked myself earlier. I was browsing Alpine hoping for the odd Astrapi catch and saw not one, but three ices rotate in a 5 minute rotation. Caught two and got overburdened on the third.

/lubs Ices.

My weakness. It has egglocked me.

Edited by Vhale

Yeah, flamingos. I use the frozen hatchies for scroll markers (lawn ornament joke that I'm sure my spitfires started). Right now, though, I'm also snatching up CB spits and brutes, because as you said, Vhale- low-time eggs, yay!!!

Hahaha! Ain't it the way? Good job on all the ices!

Edited by blackdragon71

Aaaawwwwhhhh all these gorgeous lined flamingos and I'm hatchie locked dry.gif urg.... TJ please please, 10th birthday do somethin about limits! Up them, change it so s2's don't count (they can fend for themselves after all!!), something!!! 10 years is a looong time, we need it updated somehow. Platinum and Diamond trophies maybe? ^^

Meh, I just collect some and kill them all to help others have more than just one choice of w/e egg someone decided to mass breed.

Bred all my paired-up CB fogs to the AP. Some juicy PB 2nd gens ahead. Get ready for the Storm storm 8)