TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

I had a random idea. I'm curious how people would feel about sometime organizing a massbreed of holidaykin. Primarily with cbs in mind (breeding 2nd gens), as that could help people stock up for potential lineages they want to try or be introduced to new ideas.

As would I! I still have a list of my own to complete.

I had a random idea. I'm curious how people would feel about sometime organizing a massbreed of holidaykin. Primarily with cbs in mind (breeding 2nd gens), as that could help people stock up for potential lineages they want to try or be introduced to new ideas.

I would love this, personally! biggrin.gif Although I only have a few cb holidays, I'd love to see potential lineages I can build on the next holidays :3

-tosses support coin-

Massbred some of mine today to help with the AP's time! :3

41 gems (most of them 2nd gen pb//some not)

26 anagallises

and others (i was kinda too lazy to count)

(striped rivers/sunsongs/spirit wards/gws/drakes of various breeds, all only around 10)

Edited by Pandalf

I would be interested in participating in that smile.gif

I'd participate in that as well (I'm not really looking for mates but I'd be happy to breed mine for those who are).

Sounds like a good opportunity to try out potential mates, and wouldn't mind picking up some from the AP.

18 gen 2 pb reds just sent to the AP. Because Christmas will be here before you know and people will run out of incubates.

That's the kind of mass breeding I could get behind :3

That's the kind of mass breeding I could get behind :3

The kind of massbreeding I've always dreamed of...

holiday kin mass breeds sound AMAZING id so pick a few up for that (maybe even breed my calis)

I once had a idea for a organised mass breeding thread kinda like that but Id, someone else who can handle something like that would have to instead

like a thread where everyone votes on a common breed in a poll then breeds at around the same hour

you wouldn't need to hoard them in such large numbers for walls because if enough people bred them at the same time then it would be the almost same numbers or even more

Edited by blockEdragon

Sounds like something I can finally actually enjoy!

Thanks for all the positive comments. o3o I'm def gonna organize a holidaykin massbreed! However, due to my own time constraints right now, it's not something I'm going to touch until after holiday season (after Feb). If someone wanted to organize one before then, I'd try and participate. ^^

Just mass bred all of my seasonals for Thanksgiving in a few days. Majority being purebred autumns. smile.gif

Last night I massbred all 200+ Olives I have. The AP will be green in a day or two.

Just Massbred all of my BSA Dragons (I've got like 70+ Reds), a week or two ago and I know I saw those show up

And I often breed my "dazzling" dragons (Rares and pretty dragons) into the AP for someone to pick-up quite often (I'd love to know if anyone has snagged one! xd.png )

I also plan on mass Breeding my army of Blacks and Gemshards this afternoon (I've somewhat got a schedule)

And mass breeding holiday-kin! I'd love that! I'd love to personally pick-up some new lineages since I can't really breed most xd.png

Edited by Clya

i just bred all BSAs

I make no promises on lineage but there are a few coppers and bluesangs and hybrids in there to

Edited by blockEdragon

Just mass-bred all of my reds yesterday! Have fun catching them before Christmas!

Edited by Clya

I like to take the eggs and start biting them and then drop them back in the AP xd.png

I think there's at least two people who massbreed Mints. 42 does, and there's also someone else who breeds large numbers of 2nd gen Mints x Balloons.

I've massbred Olives before, since I collect them and I have lots to breed.

Personally, I like massbreedings. I often find some really good lineages. And if it happens to be a breed I really like, well, that makes it even better.

...Unless of course, it happens to be all messy lineages. In that case I can understand the frustration. Like probably a lot of people, I don't like a lot of messy things clogging up the AP. Although if someone bred lots of messy Albinos, I probably wouldn't be complaining. (I use frozen Albinos as scroll dividers)

How do you use them as scroll dividers?

How do you use them as scroll dividers?

Place the frozen hatchies between the groups you want to separate, with a name that labels what the next group consists of. "Nhio Checkers Lineages" or "Caveborn Frostbites" or something.

Edited by Gryphonic

I occasionally massbreed BSA dragons and rarer breeds, but I don't generally breed my non-bsa commons unless I have a good reason to breed them.

I lust mass-bred my Olives, all 200+. Enjoy the green ap in a few days.

I lust mass-bred my Olives, all 200+. Enjoy the green ap in a few days.

Are you being sarcastic? I really did not enjoy a wall of Flamingos, Olives aren't going to be any better.

Are you being sarcastic? I really did not enjoy a wall of Flamingos, Olives aren't going to be any better.

Then don't pick them up.

xeyla, you always have some great olive lines! Looking forward to getting to go through them. Hope I'm not driving home that day. xP