TJ09

2014-08-02 - August Release

And my eggs have hatched ~ I feel behind on this release due to the fact vacation left me unable to get them on the Release Date, and then unable to incubate them sooner.

Kind of sad that the alt. seems to be leaning towards a breed-only one (as this is the only reason I took 4 eggs [2 from each Biome]) but oh well.

They are still quite awesome looking - and I prefer the green to the yellow.

Thanks TJ and Spriters!

Gee I hope there's some way to get CB Yellow ones!

If you'd like I can keep my fingers and toes crossed that you win an HM in the raffle...

but then I couldn't get anything done or walk anywhere for months. sad.gif

But yeah, I'd love it if there were a trick to getting the yellow CBs. Even if they breed yellow easily it would still be cool if there was a way to get CBs of both.

I really like both colors. Though I think I'm a bit more fond of the green, I like the yellow for the fact that they add to the yellow dragon count. c:

I think I prefer the males to the females as far as sprites go, but the females are pretty nonetheless!

Both of these sprites are beautiful, maybe a BSA because of the high magical abilities said in their description..? Though I have a feeling the Yellow is breed only, or rare only. Maybe it's acquired when bred with a particular dragon from the Coastal biome?

Ah, by the water spirits in the description, they are referring to Naiads, or nymphs.

Edited by Speedicus

Hehe, it was fun keeping the secret of what dragons they were. They're not my favorite sprites, but I do prefer the yellows which is funny since we don't even know for sure how they're obtained yet. x3

Thanks to Little Art Girl, Shiny Hazard Sign, and Wookienmashoo.

Totally knew it was these guys! I hope we figure out how to get the yellow ones before too long =D

Such lovely adults! I hope I can grab one of the eggs soon. The sprites are absolutely beautiful! Thanks to TJ and the spriters for making and releasing these beauties!

Eeee, what lovely adults! A big thank-you to all three spriters who helped out with this one; it's a gorgeous beast!

*A* The Adults are amazing!!! <3 <3

thanks so much to everyone involved in the creation of these new dragons! <3

Yay! They finally grew up! I'm so glad I can call the Undines by name now. LAG, Wookie, Haze, you all deserved this release so much. About time they got released! Some of the prettiest sprites I have ever seen ever.

Beautiful adults! Thanks again to everyone who made this dragon possible. smile.gif

I just love the adults so much and can't wait to see what their BSA is once mine have adulted.

I just love the adults so much and can't wait to see what their BSA is once mine have adulted.

Is it confirmed that they have one?

These are absolutely beautiful! I will be collecting a lot of these! Thanks you again all who were involved, Little Art Girl, Shiny Hazard Sign, Wookienmashoo and TJ!

Wonderfully done!

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

Awesome sprites, super awesome! Can't wait to breed these babies and make lineages with them.

I also have a question. "One dragon eight eggs" after seeing the adult sprites, I'm not entirely sure what TJ is referring too. It looks more like "One dragon four eggs" because you have male and female greens and male and female golds... two types of dragon of each gender...

1 Male Green + 1 Female Green = 2 eggs

1 Male Gold + 1 Female Gold = 2 eggs

I know he's displaying 8 eggs but it's...

2 Male Greens + 2 Female Greens = 4 eggs

2 Male Golds + 2 Female Golds = 4 Eggs

So it's technically four different eggs not eight different eggs...

Am I making sense?

Since they all look the same anyway, it's meaning eight individual eggs, not eight different eggs.

I'm wondering why there are 8 dragons for 4 sprites? Does anyone have any idea why there are the duplicates?

Maybe the greens are available in the summer and the goldens in the fall?