TJ09

2014-08-02 - August Release

I wish I could remember what the femme Undine looked like, but I could only remember the male. rolleyes.gif But I'm sure she'll be lovely. smile.gif

The adult seems too hairy to be a water creature. It still looks great though tongue.gif

Eager to get (breed?) some of the yellow ones!

Nice sprite! smile.gif

And I have to say, the description is just AWESOME, one of the best lately!

The adult seems too hairy to be a water creature. It still looks great though tongue.gif

From the adult's description, it looks like we either have to breed them with forest dragons or water dragons to get the yellow ones. I'll have to clear out some space and get on that when mine grow up. :3

Edited by Jazeki

This is the longest few minutes ever.

Wonder what the females look like.

Still sad the alt isn't based on location, like the Lyndworms were

Oh wow, I actually think I do very vaguely remember seeing these guys! Still not 100% sure I remember them, though. o3o

Needless to say, they're beautiful! Can't wait for the female and both alts to grow.

Ah, very pretty adults. Might as well hoard 'em while I try to find the alts. X]

~Feathers

Well, they don't necessarily live IN water. ^^; They have water powers and whatnot. Besides, they can just wash that beautiful mane for hours... glossy to perfection!

Adult!!!

I admit that I loved the hatchlings so much, and was so sure I'd seen this dragon before, that I couldn't stand the suspense and I checked through all of the old docs in the DC section of my external drive (yes, I have a million old DC things saved - it's not weird!!!), and ruined the surprise for myself. laugh.gif

Now it's the suspense of how to get the Yellows that's killing me. If it isn't one thing it's another. xd.png

I can't wait for TJ's all to grow up, but then comes the frustration that mine are still hatchlings! If only I had the time travel power he uses to retrofreeze his hatchlings I could go forward and be breeding already!

These are simply gorgeous. Kudos to the artists; this is fantastic work!

WOW!! Those males are just gorgeous!! Thank you thank you for such a great addition to our Scrolls! Can't wait to see the females and yellows!

Oh ok, the females I DEFINITELY remember! Wow today is so exciting. c: I'm so happy to see these guys make it to the cave! :D

Well, they don't necessarily live IN water. ^^; They have water powers and whatnot. Besides, they can just wash that beautiful mane for hours... glossy to perfection!

Yes, "Undine Dragons always live near forest pools, streams, or waterfalls."

Near. Not in.

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the green, I'm not sure I even want the yellow smile.gif

Kudos to the artists, nicely done biggrin.gif

And we have a girl grown up! Very graceful. wub.gif

ETA: I could be wrong, but I though their manes were meant to be reminiscent of water weed...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Beautiful Sprites Both Female and Male! Congrats Little Art Girl, Shiny Hazard Sign, Wookienmashoo

Lovely female. She kind of looks like she is missing a hind leg, but she's beautiful overall. Can't wait for the yellows!