TJ09

2014-08-02 - August Release

Eight hours till TJ's grow up! I really want to see these guys as adults. And to figure out the mystery of the yellow alts...

OrcaFreak  Posted on Aug 5 2014, 11:52 AM

At least you're on the list. I can't even get on it

lol me either

Well I caught my 4 (2 Each biome) in the before 6pm Cave time and they hatched after 6pm Cave time and they all are green

At least you're on the list. I can't even get on it wink.gif

YEAHHHH to that! Oh to be able to get on that list!!

To keep it on topic - boy do I wish those hatchies would grow up faster!

YEAHHHH to that! Oh to be able to get on that list!!

To keep it on topic - boy do I wish those hatchies would grow up faster!

All I can say is OH, if only my dragon's babies were as saught after as TJs. xd.png

On topic though... I can't WAIT for these to grow up so I can see what the adults look like. Bet they will be pretty. biggrin.gif

I totally forgot about the new release but luckily was able to catch the news eggs later without any problems.

Can't wait for them to hatch and grow up and then breed them - it has to be the way to get that other colour! biggrin.gif

Pffft, only if TJ actually gets on and BREEDS them! *has been waiting on the Thuwed list for aaaaages now*

Been on it since april lol I know how you feel

I might hoard these depending on how the adults look =3

Thank you TJ !!!

I had totally forgot about the release...I had it in my mind "check on Sunday for the new dragons" but once Sunday came it was totally erased...

Thankfully I was able to grab them today, thanx to the cave still dropping them regularly for number balance...If it was another blusang or copper i'd be doomed tongue.gif

Changing to surprise releases is not gonna be very convenient for me.. i know it's stale, but I'm currently at the point where i forget to even check on my eggs, and fixed releases...So random releases are gonna be a complete disaster for me as i'm gonna miss most of them, most likely.

Jeez! 7 more hours! *hurry* *hurry* *hurry* *hurry* little dragons and grow up lol

Yeah I really liked having the regular releases cause I actually got them Not so much the random release

Was cleaning out my computer and found the adult sprites for these guys--I KNEW I'd seen them before! Gorgeous art, but still not my favorite dragon ever. xd.png

They are beautiful, but I was unable to catch any for the first time in a year sad.gif family emergency. If anyone has a spare i'll be willing to breed anything off my scroll and trade for one to four new eggs

No raffle options please xd.png

I never win the raffles and get all jealous about the winners... ^^;

i know the feeling....... someone has two shimmers from the raffles i think its kinda rigged

My 7 eggs (4 from the alpine and 3 from the forest) hatched, and they are all green.

Now I was able to catch another egg from the forest, so I'm complete with 2 pairs from each biome

They are beautiful, but I was unable to catch any for the first time in a year sad.gif family emergency. If anyone has a spare i'll be willing to breed anything off my scroll and trade for one to four new eggs

I didn't have time to catch any either but they're still dropping. Already caught two. So good luck catching them! smile.gif

I think I've seen the green adults of these cute little ones and they're great! I'm looking forward to seeing them in their adult state!

Might be another project of mine for the future smile.gif

Thanks TJ for another interesting release offering another unique release. Everyone is abuzz about how to get a yellow new release egg. So there's lots of interest which generates more activity in the game. That's what its all about. You, the spriters, the dragon keepers, and everyone who gets involved in the Cave make the game continue and keeps it interesting. Thanks for everyone's involvement and energies in keeping the DC rocking and rolling!

Probably through breeding, though nobody knows for sure right now.

This.

Though EVERYONE is dying to know for sure.

i know the feeling....... someone has two shimmers from the raffles i think its kinda rigged

uh... please do not mention it...

I lost all the fun for the christmas events...

At least these eggs here are easy for me to chatch ^^;

uh... please do not mention it...

I lost all the fun for the christmas events...

At least these eggs here are easy for me to chatch ^^;

I feel the same way.It feels like only a certain select few get the good stuff around here. *sighs*

And people winning 2 years or more? With all the players here, it sounds like more than just winning.

Well, at least I caught these eggs. They turned out easier than expected, despite being mixed in with older releases. biggrin.gif I'm excited to see what the adults look like as well as wondering if someone has figured out how to get the yellow ones. biggrin.gif

I'm excited to see what the adults look like as well as wondering if someone has figured out how to get the yellow ones. biggrin.gif

I think we need to breed them like the blacks and vines.

The green ones have the same colour as the mints... I'm betting 42 bucks that they'll be bred from mints.

EDIT: Oh, the yellow ones are the alts. Damn it. There goes my pathetic joke.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper