TJ09

2014-08-02 - August Release

Crap, I totally missed this release. D=

Only the very beginning, they're still dropping. Good Hunting!

Got my second batch of these smile.gif Excited to see the adults in a few hours! Can't wait until they are breedable, too smile.gif

*squee*

Just a few more hours!

Also, as far as a new release goes, I'm assuming they lock or delete the thread with the new release in it so we can't easily search for it and ruin the fun. smile.gif

Edited by RipPanther1

Reminder:

Purposely posting spoilers may earn a warning

edit: Also removed some spam/off topic posts.

edit2: Spoiler "clarification:

Guessing and accidentally getting it right is one thing (and not a spoiler). Someone else posting and saying "yes" "I remember and that's what they are" and similar posts is a spoiler.

Edited by rubyshoes

Reminder:

Purposely posting spoilers may earn a warning

Thanks for posting this, I was starting to wonder if talking about spoilers openly was allowed smile.gif

It was 3 hours a little while ago, so should be about two hours now that the counter dropped. *pokes the hatchlings* Grow up soon! I can't wait to see what you lovelies look like.

***AAAAAHHHHHHH*** 2 MORE HOURS!!!!!! lmao I am so impatient I so want to see these dragons!

Edited by Merlot

Six more minutes? I think you miscounted.

Yup! My bad haha

3 more hatched and grabbed 3 more eggs. Is anyone else finding it easier to catch these in the forest? I can get 'em fine in the forest but not in the alpines.

3 more hatched and grabbed 3 more eggs. Is anyone else finding it easier to catch these in the forest? I can get 'em fine in the forest but not in the alpines.

Definitely finding it easier to catch them in the forest. Will be asleep when these guys grow up, so will have to see what the adults look like tomorrow!

I had the same experience earlier smile.gif Not hard to catch when I do see them, but I needed other people to pick up the blockers first wink.gif

The green ones have the same colour as the mints... I'm betting 42 bucks that they'll be bred from mints.

EDIT: Oh, the yellow ones are the alts. Damn it. There goes my pathetic joke.

That's quite OK, thanks for the $42!

When i got mine, Alpine was easier to catch.

rubyshoes  Posted on Aug 5 2014, 06:17 PM

3 more hatched and grabbed 3 more eggs. Is anyone else finding it easier to catch these in the forest? I can get 'em fine in the forest but not in the alpines

I see them in Alpine more when I go thru so I guess it is just when you go biome hopping

I see them in Alpine more when I go thru so I guess it is just when you go biome hopping

I caught almost all of mine in the mountains and even traded some Forest eggs laugh.gif

Edited by Hermeline

Guessing and accidentally getting it right is one thing (and not a spoiler). Someone else posting and saying "yes" "I remember and that's what they are" and similar posts is a spoiler.

Oh. :c I didn't think I had posted a spoiler, but I can see how it led to some other posts saying "yes it is that!" I was just guessing a name that fit between Ultraviolet and Valentine's and saw people guessing stuff already. o3o I just I vaguely recalled something called that on the CL a long time ago. >w< Ah well. No need to linger. I don't even remember what those dragons look like, anyway. :U

Wow it's really close now, isn't it? I guess the moment of truth really isn't that far off anyway. Is it just me or does it seem like they grew up faster than usual? I think maybe it's just me. I keep forgetting when releases are and end up late so it seems like they reach adulthood before I know it. :P

Gonna give out the usual "thanks" to the spriters/artists and TJ for the release. c: It's a shame LAG couldn't be around for the release. :c She's a really talented spriter.

Gonna actually go try to catch some now. :Y I couldn't do it in the beginning because I was full on eggs.

Edited by edwardelricfreak