TJ09

2014-08-02 - August Release

Extra agreed! Much love for these guys and last releases Cassare's descriptions. Hope TJ keeps favoring these types of dragons. :3

That would be nice. But then, for me to really like them, they have to have the looks and the character. wink.gif

As I said before the art is gorgeous (wish little art girl was still active! ;A; ), but still not new favorite dragons. I'm very picky and seem to favor weird looking, super fluffy or eastern ones, so while they're very pretty I won't be hoarding too hard xd.png

Well, they didn't replace my very favourite dragons - but there is that "upper quarter" (or something like that, maybe it's only one fifth, I never really counted) of DC dragons that I like very much, and even if a dragon doesn't make my top three, I'm still very happy if it adds to that. smile.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

That would be nice. But then, for me to really like them, they have to have the looks and the character. wink.gif

Well, they didn't replace my very favourite dragons - but there is that "upper quarter" (or something like that, maybe it's only one fifth, I never really counted) of DC dragons that I like very much, and even if a dragon doesn't make my top three, I'm still very happy if it adds to that. smile.gif

Ok, I'll bite, what ARE your faves?

I'm not teeellliiinnnngggg biggrin.gif

And you don't have any yellows, so it seems that in the current circumstances it is impossible to get them otherwise you'd probably have one.

We can probably rule out CBs from the mass release then.

Edited by Ashywolf

Yes, I checked their Scroll too a while ago, think I'm bummin' cuz we'll not be able to have CB Yellow Undines.

I love their spot when you sort your dragons by breed! Exactly where they should be :3

Also, the coloring of these dragons reminds me of world of warcraft somehow, maybe they have same-looking creatures there biggrin.gif Anyways I love them, the green actually looks a bit better than yellow to me. Hoard time ^^

hm. pretty generic design, wing membranes look like sand.

the green ones aren't that pretty.. i don't think i'll pick these up 'til we find out how to get the yellow ones, since they're okay.

How many dragons have you had released in DC?

lol none? why does that matter. just because i don't make art for this site doesn't mean i can't have an opinion on dragons.

EDIT; gg deleting your post lol

Edited by Princess_Pinkie

Of course you're allowed to have your own opinion. I think it would less likely to ruffle feathers if you'd stated it as an opinion and not like it was fact. I happen to disagree with your opinion. Which is also simply my opinion. I like them very much.

Of course you're allowed to have your own opinion. I think it would less likely to ruffle feathers if you'd stated it as an opinion and not like it was fact. I happen to disagree with your opinion. Which is also simply my opinion. I like them very much.

sorry it came off that way. i'm kind of a blunt person lol

its fine that you like them, yanno. whatever floats your boat. i won't pick them up, more for you all.

*considers the benefits of hoarding*

I know not everyone will like every dragon released. That's perfectly all right. And yes, more for me if you don't like them. biggrin.gif I think they look fantastic with my coppers, so I'm planning on doing a bit of breeding once I get adults. I'd like to get a few more too. *makes a note to go cave hunting once she gets back from town*

lol none? why does that matter. just because i don't make art for this site doesn't mean i can't have an opinion on dragons.

EDIT; gg deleting your post lol

Yes, because I THOUGHT about what I had posted and realized that I was answering yours in a like tone. Which is not a cool thing. So LOL all you want.

Edited by Ayelldee

I still don't understand the "eight different eggs" statement, did I miss something?

It refers to the sprite dimorphism. :3

really would suck if we can't get the golds CB because I think they look awesome with falconiforms ;3;

I know not everyone likes every sprite -- it'd be a pretty boring world if we all had the same exact tastes in everything! -- but I'm extremely fond of this dragon, in both hatchling and adult forms. And I look forward to seeing how we get the other color! biggrin.gif

Perhaps we should focus more on the new release and less on the tone of certain posts.

I really appreciate this release, it is a much needed addition to the cave. I cannot wait to get the yellow ones. smile.gif

hm. pretty generic design, wing membranes look like sand.

the green ones aren't that pretty.. i don't think i'll pick these up 'til we find out how to get the yellow ones, since they're okay.

While I completely agree that any opinion should be voiced (I also tend to be vocal in my liking/disliking of sprites and am not afraid to criticize them) and it's perfectly fine to do so, I do have to point out that critique and being an ~Removed~ So I can see why Ayelldee would have been annoyed. (Though I find deleting a comment to be ~Removed~.)

I do agree that you don't have to have a dragon released or/and any artistic experience to be able to point out flaws however.

EDIT: Yo, _Z_ why was ~I strongly suggest you take it to pm.~

Edited by _Z_

I still don't understand the "eight different eggs" statement, did I miss something?

It's not DIFFERENT eggs, just eight eggs, and the S2 hatchies & adults not only have dimorphism, but there's also an alt form. It just sounds more complicated than it is. xd.png

It's not DIFFERENT eggs, just eight eggs, and the S2 hatchies & adults not only have dimorphism, but there's also an alt form. It just sounds more complicated than it is. xd.png

Okay, thanks smile.gif

*shrugs* to each their own lol i feel like people get too personally offended by small comments. it's not like i told anyone off, i stated i thought the design was generic (four leg dragon, mane, wings, i guess that's not generic?). and then later on i even acknowledged the fact that i was blunt about it. ~Removed~

this is a silly game about dragons, not something to get upset about (though i know that's hard for the forums in general)

Edited by _Z_

Okay, Everyone remember I did say enough.