TJ09

2014-08-02 - August Release

TJ forgot to freeze his hatchies again, I see. rolleyes.gif

ETA: One of mine has gendered (and according to influence, too!)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Most of mine are from the mountains. And I now have two lovely females on my scroll.

14 forest and 3 mountain - The 3 mountain were all from the first 25 minutes of the release. I'm sure I'd catch more mountain ones if I stayed in the alpine longer but since I seem to catch them sooner in forest, I tend to just stay there.

Dammit, I accidentally abandoned one. rolleyes.gif Congrats to whoever picks it up. tongue.gif And yay adults soon!

Theories on the alts

1. Maybe they are for those who hatch later?

2. Maybe they need to be fogged for a certain long amount of time before they hatch, just like how plants that don't receive enough sunlight becomes yellow?

3. Bred-only?

TJ forgot to freeze his hatchies again, I see.  rolleyes.gif

ETA:  One of mine has gendered (and according to influence, too!)

TJ has Retroactive Freeze! powers...

and wouldn't that make an awesome BSA! Someone get on that. xd.png

I can't wait to play around with these and Coppers because they come from multi-biomes. I'm really loving the feature where some Coppers' color can depend on the other breeds original cave location.

TJ forgot to freeze his hatchies again, I see. rolleyes.gif

ETA: One of mine has gendered (and according to influence, too!)

They usually all grow up and then he has to Peter Pan them tongue.gif

I'm excited!!! *taps fingers impatiently*

Dammit, I accidentally abandoned one. rolleyes.gif Congrats to whoever picks it up. tongue.gif And yay adults soon!

Oooops!

All of my first four have gendered now, smile.gif *pets them all* C'mon TJ's - grow up so I can see you and then go to bed! *poke poke*

Theories on the alts

1. Maybe they are for those who hatch later?

2. Maybe they need to be fogged for a certain long amount of time before they hatch, just like how plants that don't receive enough sunlight becomes yellow?

3. Bred-only?

My guess is that these are bred, like blacks and vines. That'd be simplest methinks.

Has anybody got CB yellows? If no one but TJ has them, that means they're probably breed only.

14 forest and 3 mountain - The 3 mountain were all from the first 25 minutes of the release. I'm sure I'd catch more mountain ones if I stayed in the alpine longer but since I seem to catch them sooner in forest, I tend to just stay there.

My first were from the forest. And then I caught two from the alpine to replace the ones that I accidentally killed with earthquake. Then I snatched from whichever biome I happened to be hunting in when I realized it had nothing to do with color. The alpine seemed to move quicker.

I'm guessing they're bred-only as well. But maybe the adult description will lend a hand to figuring out what to do to get yellows.

TJ has Retroactive Freeze! powers...

and wouldn't that make an awesome BSA! Someone get on that. xd.png

I can't wait to play around with these and Coppers because they come from multi-biomes. I'm really loving the feature where some Coppers' color can depend on the other breeds original cave location.

I've wanted this ever since frozen stopped "eventually" gendering if they had enough views. So many hatchlings refusing to gender until too late to freeze before I got better at it.

/On topic: Hooray, new dragons! Anytime now....

Ohhhh, so the yellow ones are alts? No wonder all 7 of my hatchies are green, even though I nabbed them from different places. ^^;

Will just have to snag more and more until I have my M/F of the alts as well! Gives me something to do around here for a bit. c: Hopefully won't be long until we see the adults!

~Feathers

Pretty adult. I'm looking forward to seeing the adult yellows.

YAAAAAAY!!!!

I am so excited biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I knew what these were, but they are even more beautiful than I remembered *_*

Only post I'm making..

Beautiful from start to finish.

Thank you, Little Art Girl, Shiny Hazard Sign, and Wookienmashoo.

One of TJ's just grew up! It looks awesoem! biggrin.gif

Two males & a female green have grown up! They are such beautiful sprites! biggrin.gif

Edited by kiramaru7

So pretty <3

A big thanks to the spriters! I've got a new dragon on my favorite list now. smile.gif

So, I guess they're breedable-only alts then~