TJ09

2014-08-02 - August Release

Beautiful lady smile.gif I'll be collecting my usual army of these.

AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! oh did I mention they are AWESOME!!!

Fantastic work Spriters!!!

Well, they don't necessarily live IN water. ^^; They have water powers and whatnot. Besides, they can just wash that beautiful mane for hours... glossy to perfection!

Oops just read the description again, yea I see smile.gif

Thank you for bringing us this gorgeous dragon!

Yellows will look glorious with fleshcrownes! I kinda wanna try the greens with teimarrs.

I like the Yellow ones more than the Green. Sad to know I cannot get the yellow babies CB since they may be Bred only .-.

Still beautiful sprites either way <3

Yes, "Undine Dragons always live near forest pools, streams, or waterfalls."

Near. Not in.

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the green, I'm not sure I even want the yellow smile.gif

Kudos to the artists, nicely done biggrin.gif

OK, I'm wrong - I want the yellow ones, too!

I love the way the mane echos the color of the greens. How gorgeous would that be in a PB lineage!

The yellows are beautiful <3 I can see pairing them with Blusangs, maybe... I have some experimenting to do!

Thank you so much, spriters smile.gif I have been anxiously watching these babies since they were first moved to the completed section and I'm so glad they have an official home here!

New dragons are very nice, the female is gorgeous. Thanks TJ and spriters. I hope the gold ones are old style Alt's like blacks and vines.

Absolutely Beautiful adults!

Wonderful spriting job; Little Art Girl, Shiny Hazard Sign, & Wookienmashoo!

They are both beautiful! Guess I'll wait to get the yellow ones. biggrin.gif

Edited by NekoA

Oooo we have adults! Gorgeous babies, again thanks to the spriters and of course TJ biggrin.gif

Ooh, I love the yellow adults too! I really like the way the manes are blue on the green ones and green on the yellow ones. Just lovely.

Very pretty. Congrats to Little Art Girl, Shiny Hazard Sign, and Wookienmashoo. Hopefully we will figure out the yellows soon.