aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

Voted!

I'm quite picky on sprite quality though so I was a little surprised at some of the results.

I'm a big fan of the opal concept though. 0:

I voted. I'm really happy the Porcelain and the Ostrich have made it this far--I really love both of those.

WHY are the Porcelains and Rose Golds winning!? I like them, sure, but adorable poofs of pygmies and the awesome Saevios are LOSING!?

...this tournament never ceases to amaze me. I think most of the results are skewed from the small images with those copyright symbols over them.

WHY are the Porcelains and Rose Golds winning!? I like them, sure, but adorable poofs of pygmies and the awesome Saevios are LOSING!?

...this tournament never ceases to amaze me. I think most of the results are skewed from the small images with those copyright symbols over them.

xd.png my thoughts exactly. I like my porcelains and all but those POOFS. Also we need more winning pygmies, anyway. But the rose golds/saevios were pretty easy to see, and i quite liked the saevios much more. I don't get it.

I don't know, either. A lot of really awesome dragons are losing.

Welp... I guess we're oddballs. xd.png

I think some of the reason some good quality sprites lose to less quality sprites is because people don't always vote based on the quality of sprite but how much they like the concept. That would be especially true, I believe, if they were at all involved in the concept when it was being developed.

It's just a guess on my part, but I think has some validity. People were pretty excited about rose gold when the concept was being worked on. They liked the resulting sprites then, and when they look at it now don't see the many flaws in the sprites but "hey, I really liked that one, let's vote for it."

So yeah, poor quality sprite needs a lot of work but I suspect that a number of voters aren't thinking about that when they vote. Plus, rose gold. They think "shiny" and "maybe new rare" and think yum yum. It takes more work to find out what the concept behind saevio is.

I voted, I think? IDK. Saevios are losing, huh. I'm going to attribute that to people being intimidated by the male's gaze and/or prejudice against all the vowels in its name. Something like that.

Voted. When I vote I choose not only the best looking sprite or the prettiest concept, but also those dragons that DC needs the most. We have NONE common eastern dragon and that's really bad for an adoptable game of dragons. We need more pigmy, drakes and two head because there are few of them if we compare them with "normal Dragons".

We also need more sea serpent or water related dragons, imo. Metallics are rare, but if there were more metallics I think it would be better because inevitably we will find more of them in cave.

As colours (for lineages) Orange is the one who lack the most right now. I would like to see more white, dark purple, yellow and aquamarine dragons relased. Do I like white dragons? Not so much. But I think that this game would be better if breeds would be more balanced.

Oh, I definitely vote based on concept too...but if a sprite is just not up to what the cave standard seems to be moving towards, while I may still vote for it, I'd rather see the sprites worked on more.