TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Thanks for clearing that up, rubyshoes! In that case I'll just post what I've compiled so far here. Please feel free to let me know if you have an egg from a breed I don't have listed.

[status: Awake and updating!]

user posted image

Primordial eggs produced by:

Blusang, Canopy, Copper, Deep Sea, Flamingo, Gold, Green, Guardian, Harvest, Lumina, Nebula, Purple, Red-finned Tidal, Shallow Water, Shimmerscale, Silver, Soulpeace, Stone, Sunset, Sunsong, Tsunami, Water, Waterhorse, Water Walker, White, Holly, Ribbon Dancer, Wrapping-wing

user posted image

Mysterious eggs produced by:

Balloon, Blacktip, Daydream, Frostbite, Gray, Gold Wyvern, Ice, Magi, Moonstone, Nhiostrife, Nocturne, Ridgewing, Seasonal, Skywing, Specklethroat, Swallowtail, Terrae, Trihorn, Solstice, Radiant Angel, Shadow Walker, Rosebud, Arsani, Snow Angel, Winter Magi, Val '09

user posted image

Volatile eggs produced by:

Black, Bleeding Moon, Brimstone, Brute, Dark Green, Ember, Electric, Falconiform, Fever Wyvern, Hellfire, Hellhorse, Magma, Red, Spitfire, Sunstone, Thunder, Grave, Marrow, Cavern Lurker, Serragamma Wyvern

Also looking for info on which color Stripes are produced by GoN x Stripe pairings that result in a Striped egg!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

So in addition to the "unconfirmed" pairings, the list of dragons whose Avatar offspring HAVEN'T been seen are:

Albino

Black Capped Teimarr

Black Tea

Bright-Breasted Wyvern

Coastal Waverunner

Dorsal

Geode

Gold-horned Tangar

Horse

Imperial Fleshcrowne

Mint

Neotropical

Olive

Pillow

Pink

Royal Blue

Royal Crimson

Spotted Greenwing

Striped

Sunrise

Turpentine

Two-finned Bluna

Ultraviolet

Whiptail

Yellowcrown

Yulebuck

Sweetling (only refusals so far)

Heartseeker

Tinsel

If you know the outcome of any of these pairings, people on this thread would love to know! c:

Bumping for breeding help since there hasn't been a list in a few pages. <3

The thing I'm really curious about is how the Avatars themselves will breed - if I take my "Mysterious" Avatar (when it's an adult) and breed it to, say, a Black and get an Avatar egg, will it be a "Mysterious" or a "Volatile" outcome? (I'm sort of hoping the latter, actually.) Can't wait to see how it'll work!

The thing I'm really curious about is how the Avatars themselves will breed - if I take my "Mysterious" Avatar (when it's an adult) and breed it to, say, a Black and get an Avatar egg, will it be a "Mysterious" or a "Volatile" outcome? (I'm sort of hoping the latter, actually.) Can't wait to see how it'll work!

Personal conjecture but my guess would be that the result would be a mysterious or black dragon. I feel like the Avatars are "lesser" to the GoN power-wise - they already have a specific affiliation, so I don't think they'll crossbreed like that to produce different hybrids. But I'm excited to see how you guys' third gens go! I still have to get to second first, so I'm counting on you guys. ;P

Have people been having issues with these guys getting sick? o: I rarely seem to get sick eggs, so this is interesting to me. But then I only use two sites for hatching, so maybe that's it. Huh.

Something to remember whenever I eventually get one. Magma Dragon hurry up and grow up.

Have people been having issues with these guys getting sick? o: I rarely seem to get sick eggs, so this is interesting to me. But then I only use two sites for hatching, so maybe that's it. Huh.

Something to remember whenever I eventually get one. Magma Dragon hurry up and grow up.

Yeah, these little guys take after their GoN parent in getting sick.

Well, I decided to incubate my egg. I managed to hatch it without it getting sick, but I think for safety I will fog it before bed. I forgot the stats at time of hatching, but it was close to what it is now, 1,629/580/98. I only need two more clicks to reach 100 clicks. I think this is my highest number of clicks.

*claps* Yay! My eggs hatched and now have names. As far as I know - they did not get sick.

It's rare that I name after parents - but I thought I would combine part of the GoN parent's name and the avatar name...

I was just thinking that they should have reset the timer on summons for this event since most of us have to wait quite awhile before we can even try again ;/

Like I said before I've been trying like 3-4 years to summon a GoN and don't even have one, while I think it's funny others are complaining and getting upset that they didn't summon their third....< <

Still can't summon my first GoN after all these years. Guess I'll have to grab some more trios! This is a really neat idea, though. :3

looked through the front page list and there are still a lot untried - so if anyone hasn't tried to breed yet you might think about using one of these so we can see what we get.

Or if you have - show us the lineage.

unknown

• Black Capped Teimarr

• Black tea

• BBW

• Coastal Waverunner

• Dorsal

• Gold Horned Tanagar

• Imperials

• Mint

• Neotropical

• Olive

• Pillow

• Royal Crimson

• Seasonal (Summer)

• Spotted Greenwing

• Stone

• Striped (all)

• Sunrise

• Turpentine

• Yellow Crowned

• Geode

• Two Finned Bluna

• Ultraviolet

• Tinsel (Bronze)

• Tinsel (Silver)

• Tinsel (Gold)

• Shimmer (Bronze)

• Sweetling

• Heartseeker

• Yulebuck

• Frilled

Does this have anything to do with genders, then? I'm quite pissed off that my nhiostrife and reds gave me commons if they breed avatars.

Does this have anything to do with genders, then? I'm quite pissed off that my nhiostrife and reds gave me commons if they breed avatars.

It doesn't--I've seen avatars from both genders of coppers. It's just bad luck.

looked through the front page list and there are still a lot untried - so if anyone hasn't tried to breed yet you might think about using one of these so we can see what we get.

unknown

• Black Capped Teimarr

• Black tea

• BBW

• Coastal Waverunner

• Dorsal

• Gold Horned Tanagar

• Imperials

• Mint

• Neotropical

• Olive

• Pillow

• Royal Crimson

• Seasonal (Summer)

• Spotted Greenwing

• Stone

• Striped (all)

• Sunrise

• Turpentine

• Yellow Crowned

• Geode

• Two Finned Bluna

• Ultraviolet

• Tinsel (Bronze)

• Tinsel (Silver)

• Tinsel (Gold)

• Shimmer (Bronze)

• Sweetling

• Heartseeker

• Yulebuck

• Frilled

I bred my GoN with a female Sunrise and got an Avatar of Creation egg

It is fogged right now because it's sick, but I may unfog it tomorrow

So for now the link is useless but anyway http://dragcave.net/lineage/GQzlR

Me and another player with a Tinsel got Tinsels-they may not make an Avatar.

• Frilled

I noted earlier in the thread that I tried with a frilled and the GON refused her. I've seen people posting in the tiny questions thread about others refusing frills as well.

After having not been online for 2 days and the 'Summon' cooldown over I just summoned my 2nd GoN :3

Thanks TJ!

Now to decide which gender it should be....do I want another male so I can create a perfect Avatar checker or female? laugh.gif

Ohh darn I can't do this one ..don't have a GoNyet I just only have 2 of 3 that can Summon.. Good luck everyone..

Edited by AlieeMZ_84

*Flips a table* Yes! I've always wanted my two to be mates and even made their descriptions say they were but never had time to have any young of their own! *flys away mega happy* I love you all!!!

Edit: Can you breed 2 of the Guardians together or must be other dragons?..

Edited by AveryCF

*Flips a table* Yes! I've always wanted my two to be mates and even made their descriptions say they were but never had time to have any young of their own! *flys away mega happy* I love you all!!!

Edit: Can you breed 2 of the Guardians together or must be other dragons?..

You can't breed two Gons together. They will refuse.

You can't breed two Gons together. They will refuse.

Neigh neigh figures... It can always be in my dreams then I suppose.

I was just thinking that they should have reset the timer on summons for this event since most of us have to wait quite awhile before we can even try again ;/

Like I said before I've been trying like 3-4 years to summon a GoN and don't even have one, while I think it's funny others are complaining and getting upset that they didn't summon their third....< <

Pretty much this. Gee - must suck having to wait for your third GoN. Whilst you enjoy the gifts of this birthday event. Whilst the rest of poor unfortunate souls have to wait in agony to just try and get one.

I do have one Guardian..but my summon is down till NEXT MONTH.....

...So uh.. How about some love for those that are on the long cooldown + don't have any yet?

I do have one Guardian..but my summon is down till NEXT MONTH.....

...So uh.. How about some love for those that are on the long cooldown + don't have any yet?

I know how you feel.

I have play DC for 4 years and I just got my GON on last year.

So, I know it is bad to see the cool down need another NEXT MONTH.

But a small good news is, TJ had reduce the summon time cool down to 2 weeks now.

As I had try to summon my 3rd one on May 22, the cool down is now Jun 6.

I hope you can get your GON next month smile.gif

There's actually a suggestion thread going on about reducing cooldown for Summon: here. :3

EDIT: I was under the impression the summon was always 2 weeks and that with this update TJ upped Guardian number by 1 and /increased/ chances of getting one.

Edited by Saynna