TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Well. They are gorgeous critters! x3

I love the yellow one more than the blue one. The one I got, hehe.

Thank you, spriters!!

The dragon is really beautiful, really!! I don't know how to express that aesthetics feeling in words....... Just the dragons exactly match the concept of avatar!! That mystery and power.

Good job!!!

SHOOT ME IN THE HEART AND TAKE MY SOUL HOSTAGE

THAT IS TRULY EPIC

- a short reaction to the sprites by me

Well. They are gorgeous critters! x3

I love the yellow one more than the blue one. The one I got, hehe.

I love the blue one better, me, though both are lovely. But naturally the ones I have are both destruction and not up there yet...

*hopes for dimorphism...*

Edited by fuzzbucket

O____________O Wow, wow wow, WOW!! Oh. My. God. These are some of the most beautiful and fantastic dragons on the site. Lord have mercy! Pure win. I'm in love. <3 And my damn Guardians best come through next time, dammit! rolleyes.gif

Thanks TJ, and most of all, thanks to these awesome artists for their beautiful creations. smile.gif

If I'll ever win a HM on one of the raffles I know what I am going to choose now...

Whoa ohmy.gif *jaw drops*

I think those avatars are incredibly beautiful!

and they have just stolen my heart ... @w@ *mezmerized*

Fuzz, there will be no dimorphism, as TJ always freezes s2 hatchlings.

*hops onto Creation's back and grabs the tendrills, while "Born To Be Wild" is playing in the background* Onward, to the adventure!

Well holy chirp, I really adore Change's shading on yellow/creamy parts.

*pokes Destruction baby with a growupnao stick*

C'mon little T Rex! You're my favorite so far...grow up and be as wicked as I think you're going to be already!

The colors, the details on these dragons is bar none. I'm in awe.

Oooooo, PRETTY! wub.gif

I have to wonder, though, if a single iridescent scale can change your fate, what sort of antipredestination shenanigans can you get away with when you have a whole dragon? wink.gif

Aaaaaaa that blue one is GORGEOUS! And the cream one, so good looking~

Holy karp, I love these. The Change one is my favorite so far but the Creation one is stunning as well! Just an hour to go for the destruction guy, I wonder why he took longer to grow up... OMG HE'S AWESOMEEE

Edited by lightningsky

The Destruction one reminds me of the Dire Miralis from Monster Hunter laugh.gif (if anyone knows that)

Definitely my favourite one!

Edited by KingZanto

Oooooh damn he's like Deathwing only cooler! I love them all so much, they're AMAZING~!

EDIT: Oh gosh Zanto, you're right! He does remind me of Dire 8D I love that game, so so much happy here~

Edited by Xili_Rem

So far I'd say the male A.o.C. is my favorite, but they are all wonderful smile.gif

Yep. As lovely as Creation is, I'm going for destruction next. Beautiful additions. Thanks to the artists so sharing their awesome work.

Love the destruction too.

Those are all cool-looking adults. I was a bit anxious because the lighter colored hatchling was the only one I particularly liked and my avatar was a Creation one, but it turns out Creation adults are my favorite. So that worked out pretty well. :3

Just have to pop in *For the fourth time in total* and say that the adults are gorgeous! Amazing job spriters, now my eggs just need to hurry up and hatch!