TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

I know Marrionetta did the sprite update, i'm not sure if she also did the avatars though wub.gif

Oh, I thought Odeen updated the sprite. Goes to show how much I know. rolleyes.gif

One hour left!

Wait, why am I still awake? Oh right. One hour left! biggrin.gif

And personally, I hope the spriters aren't sad about the replies, because damn. Those sprites are pretty. I am going to stay up and online until they grow up, and it being late here doesn't matter! I want to see the adults c:

+1. I think most people join DC because it's fun and it seems not to take tons of time to play, only a few with the idea "oh, I'm going to get all those rares and shinies and...". It's a painful fact that some user have quieted because they had given up collecting rare dragons. There are users joined in 2010 without any low-gen metal. What we say are all depend on how we look at DC. I personally think being too "enthusiastic" will loose much fun. wink.gif

Now users and dropping/breeding rate are increasing expotiensly, and I don't actually think TJ will make another release with seven different breeds. Even releasing another two breeds will cause a severe egg flood since nearly everyone knows there will be a birthday event. People without GoNs have the right to be upset, and it takes time to overcome this feeling. But we should keep in mind there are many things we can do in DC, hunting for new releases is only one of them. ninja.gif

Oh my... That male creation! Definitely gorgeous. *shock*

Edited by Isanor

Adult Male Avatar of Creation is up there ! WOW !

Edited by fuzzbucket

I LOVE the Avatar of creation. it's beautiful and I love wings, tail, head and membrane near it. It's really wonderful!

I love the wings, so much!!! Cannot wait for the others

OOOHH! The adults are starting to appear!

The male creation is AMAZING!!!!!

The blue adult looks gorgeuos! I hope the other two will be as fine as well. Thanks a lot TJ and the Spiriters.

There's something to be said for obsessive refreshing... xd.png

Male Avatar of Creation is beautiful.

Aaah, I love the semi-seethrough thing it's got going on! What a beautiful first dragon to get, and that shade of blue... wonderful!

Wow, the adult Avatar of Creation looks truly gorgeous! ohmy.gif It's perfect. Amazing job, spriters! happy.gif

The Avatar of Change looks like an elegant butterfly biggrin.gif

Wow, birdz and Odie did an amazing job with the Creations! I can't wait to see the other two grow up smile.gif

EDIT: OMG DAT AVAYAR OF CHANGE HNNNNNG. Dat face. LOOK AT DAY FACE!!!!

Edited by PieMaster

I know what Imma gona do with her now! Imma gonna breed a White x GoN for one of those delicious blue Avatars for her! *swoons* Grow up other babies so I can swoon over you, too! Oh, my one of you did *swoons again*

OMG Avatar of Creation is WOW!!!! Avatar of Change beautiful!

Edited by Merlot

Oh man, the Avatar of Change is even more sexy than the Avatar of Creation ohmy.gif

This bodes well for the last one xd.png

The avatar of change is so majestic!! Wonderful colors, wonderful wings (reminds me a butterfly!!) wonderful head and horns.

I Think the crest of the head should be more small, but I love it.

It's saying us: LOOK AT MY WONDERFUL BELLY, YOU LITTLE HUMANS!!!!! I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT.

Edited by Naruhina_94

Change is all kinds of awesome.

Avatar of change is fantastic. I'm really looking forward to my adults.