TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Finally, one of my new eggs has just hatched! happy.gif

I have a hatchie this morning, I'm so thrilled. I really hate to have to wait another day to see the adults sad.gif

Out of the 5 of us, 2 don't have GoN's, and of the 3 that do, I got an egg, which I kept, one friend got an egg that she sent to the AP (where hopefully someone without a GoN can find it) and the hubby got nuthin'.

But everyone is in good spirits, because sooner-or-later, we'll all have all of them. Yes, we will smile.gif

And they can be traded, gifted, influenced and bred. Wa-hooo!

I have a hatchie this morning, but it is sick so it is hiding in fog. I forgot I had it on one of the sites that automatically ERs them. sad.gif

So I tried GoN x Tinsel and got a Tinsel. If I keep it I'll probably have to spiral it, my other GoN is female.

oh, lordy, that's lovely!!!!!!!!!

if you spiral it you'd have to have a third and then you'd have to give it away, with the 3 GoN limit.

But I can't even imagine how pretty that would be!!!!!

I fell asleep while waiting for mine to hatch. rolleyes.gif It wasn't sick then, but when I woke up at 2 am it was sick and in the final hatching stage. Fogged it, naturally. Still sick this morning, but I unfogged and he hatched immediately, so now he's back in his little fog ball until he feels more like venturing out into the world.

(sick)Hatch stats. V 4,794 UV 706 C 19

Edited by Sir Barton

Wow, these seem VERY prone to sickness. One of my eggs hit 4 days a few minutes ago and got sick right away. The other two are below 3 days 20 hours but refuse to hatch when I unfog them... but when I put them in any fansite they get sick right away again.

oh, lordy, that's lovely!!!!!!!!!

if you spiral it you'd have to have a third and then you'd have to give it away, with the 3 GoN limit.

But I can't even imagine how pretty that would be!!!!!

Thank you very much!

FWP-I was hoping for an Avatar, but I have no idea what Tins would be aligned with anyway.

I know! But I really want to even-gen it! May go to advice thread for suggestions. A GoN/Tin spiral would be pretty though....

My these eggs are prone to sickness. Went to bed last night and my eggs were well, woke this morning to 3 sick hatchlings. Glad I woke up when I did so I could fog them immediately. Hope they enjoy their grey shroud as I am going to leave them fogged.

Wow, these seem VERY prone to sickness. One of my eggs hit 4 days a few minutes ago and got sick right away. The other two are below 3 days 20 hours but refuse to hatch when I unfog them... but when I put them in any fansite they get sick right away again.

This. dry.gif Mine keep getting sick whenever I unfog and try to hatch them. mad.gif

I think they're like prizes so a specific view ratio'd be needed to hatch them without sickness (fansites shell out too many views, imo unique views make them less sick)

Prizes get sick iirc at about 600 but I think the death views are much higher. Guess I'm impatient.

Edited by DarkEternity

Yes - same problem here. Technically mine is an ER egg now but it's sick and the stats are really quite low.

After an ongoing battle with sickness, my new avatar baby hatched around 7:40 AM cave time with the following stats: 2827/752/37.

I didn't incubate my egg, it's at 4d 20h and just got it's first crack. It's stats are at V 1,177 UV 433 Clicks 46. I didn't want it to get sick, that is why I didn't incubate it. I figured it would act like the GON.

Mine hatched at 3896/702/9 then I had to fog it because of sicknes... and it's still sick after 6 hours of fogging.

People, go slow with them, you don't want them to die on you.

Edited by lilysally

My one avatar is near hatching but will keep an eye on it due to so much sickness! Anyone figured out what breed gives what avatar yet?

This is literally the worst birthday. I can't get one single one.

Not. One. And not many of the ridiculous dragon cave things have ever gotten me angry: not the difficult drops, not the lineage view change with virtually no response from TJ, nothing. But this makes me pretty frustrated.

2 days ago I considered quitting.

It would have made so much more sense for TJ to alter the breeding ratios JUST for the release date. That way no one could miss out and have to trade their daughter for one egg. It's not like I haven't been trying either.

Sorry. /endrant

I had a feeling my trio was going to be successful this time, but nope. Ugh sad.gif

Thank you very much!

FWP-I was hoping for an Avatar, but I have no idea what Tins would be aligned with anyway.

I know! But I really want to even-gen it! May go to advice thread for suggestions. A GoN/Tin spiral would be pretty though....

An even gen would be pretty, although I'm not entirely sure how you'd be able to do that.. Hm. It's a shame we can't breed a GoN, otherwise it'd make a really pretty checker too!!

I'd love to get my hands on a GoN/Tinsel spiral though... wink.gif

Thank you very much!

very pretty in deed. i look forward to seeing the progeny of that little one wub.gif

Uh, I think someone added my stuff in a hatchery and killed my egg. What the hell? Anyone experiencing dead eggs from overviews?

Uh, I think someone added my stuff in a hatchery and killed my egg. What the hell? Anyone experiencing dead eggs from overviews?

Not dead, and I don't think it was put anywhere I didn't put it - but they all seem to be getting one hell of a lot of views, and I had one sick, so fogged both.