TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Eh, egg's an ER, has nearly 5k views, and now its sick. How does that work? huh.gif

I was under the impression that even at low time, if an egg/hatchi gets too many overall views over unique, or too many unique over clicks, all at once, then it gets sick.

Is that not the case? o3o

Guess I went a little overboard with the hatcheries, just hoping I could get it to hatch so I can fog it and let it rest for the night.

Eh, let it hatch in the morning.

soo tried to force hatch mine and one sick (of course I am the impatient sort) probably overzealous my end but they might appreciate being treated along tinsels/shimmers? (To be fair only one sick out of the two - though to note hatching these like I would any other low time egg)

So I tried GoN x Tinsel and got a Tinsel. If I keep it I'll probably have to spiral it, my other GoN is female.

So I tried GoN x Tinsel and got a Tinsel. If I keep it I'll probably have to spiral it, my other GoN is female.

If you summon a third and that one genders male, you could do a stair...Assuming you can summon really soon.

Ugh. I wish my baby would hatch. It just now has a stage four crack at 2447/684/35 stats. Of course it's sick, so I have to wait to unfog it.

Are there any hatchies aside from HEEDLESS's babies right now?

Mine will hatch in around 4 hours, considering the long hatching time - in 5 actually. (got a gift, wee!)

If you summon a third and that one genders male, you could do a stair...Assuming you can summon really soon.

Ugh. I wish my baby would hatch. It just now has a stage four crack at 2447/684/35 stats. Of course it's sick, so I have to wait to unfog it.

Are there any hatchies aside from HEEDLESS's babies right now?

My third was a no-go, sadly.

Or even a super inbred lineage. Those have their worth, too, actually.

Ugh, I finally got my stubborn egg to hatch. I've fogged it to be on the safe side, but it hatched at about 5016/651/18. Now I can finally go to sleep. x.x

Edited by Dimar

Mine has a large hole in it and has 3 days and 22 hours left but it still doesn't want to hatch. xd.png And my other egg got sick... rolleyes.gif

EDIT: Oh great, the one with the large hole got sick too. I hope they won't die. sad.gif

Edited by Windy

Mine has a large hole in it and has 3 days and 22 hours left but it still doesn't want to hatch. xd.png And my other egg got sick... rolleyes.gif

Fog them, then let them hatch 12 hours later.

Fog them, then let them hatch 12 hours later.

Okay, I'll do that, thank you for the advice! It's better be safe than sorry.

I'm sick of waiting for my egg to hatch, just going to viewbomb it and if it dies so be it.

I'm such an irresponsible dragon owner.

Edited by DarkEternity

Ooops... I should have checked this thread before trying to hatch my ER eggs. Now one of them is sick with ~4200 views. unsure.gif (I fogged the other one at ~3900 views, too.)

Mine hatched at 5411/645 c:4

Probably going to be sick for 8 hours at least.

Looks like the boost in summoning is a success, got my second GON today.

(I wonder how many people are going to breed GON's with holyday dragons during the event times now that they can breed with other species (looking at a possible holly dragon having for parents a holly and a GON in the near future)).

looking at a possible holly dragon having for parents a holly and a GON in the near future

I'm guessing that nearly everyone is keeping breeding lists, so there might be a couple, a lot, or not at all.

You'd probably get 3 Avatars or even more for your Tinsel in the trade section...

My egg got sick too, 1st stage crack, lol lame. (5164/545/8, if anyone's interested in stats; not ERed, only incubated)

Well good thing I am fail summoning since 2010....

Edited by Loebok

Woke up this morning to find two of my three new eggs sick D: No idea for how long they've been sick, I just hope they survive :/