TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

I only have one GoN, thankfully she was kind to me and now I have an iridescent egg!

Can't wait to see the grown up dragons, the eggs are really pretty.

Except it's really not.

If a game ceases to be able to provide you with fun, then why the hell would you keep playing if if it's going to provide more frustration than fun?

Generally people leave games when they get to that point. If you think it's "extreme" to quit a game that has become more frustrating than entertaining for you, then I really have no clue what you'd consider a good reason to quit a game.

I find this often with computer games. too much of the same failure tends to put me off until such time as I decide to return to the game. My experience usually sees me walking away from frustration until I get a better head for it. my experiencing however was learned through years of frustration and I am an older adult. I find summoning these gon's frustrating and I remember their release and how disappointed I was when I failed. I believe the thought I had was, try again next week. I hope their summon-ability will be improved.

I just really want One of each of the new releases maybe two. But I said that about vampires and look where I am at now.

Bred one of the new eggs (plus a Pink that I dropped) and Summoned my 3rd GoN - I've been looking forward to something like this since TJ first brought up the possibility of breeding GoN hybrids. smile.gif

*looks thoughtfully at LC* Next week, sweetie. Next week...

Wow summoned a GON right off the bat and bred the other 2 but only 1 bred for me and I got this baby This smoldering egg radiates volatile energy

Thank you so very much TJ for this birthday gift

Happy Birthday DC!!!!

<script type="text/javascript" src="/html/a/2014-05-21.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/html/a/2014-05-21.js"></script>

So, just checking.....

THIS is the anniversary event? The new eggs are breedable from Guardians?

{Just want to be clear...}

Scott

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

P.S. FAILED to breed Guardian again!!!!! ICK!!!!!

Yes.

Oh my! Those babies are gorgeous! They're so shiny! I can't wait to try for them again next week! biggrin.gif I'd like to have at least a couple of each. smile.gif Actually, I'd like an army, but I'll take what I can get. lol

Breed my GoN's with my CB Gold and CB Silver, got a pair of beautiful blue eggs! The summon to get the third GoN didn't work though xd.png

So, just checking.....

{Just want to be clear...}

Scott

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

P.S. FAILED to breed Guardian again!!!!! ICK!!!!!

Guardian of Natures, not ordinary Guardians biggrin.gif

Just tried my one GoN with one my Sweetlings, but they refused to go near each other. Too bad.

table Updated. smile.gif

user posted image

I'm not certain that Sunstone belongs to 'primordial', or 'volatile'... or both.

and still, you can see the original sized table here.

Things I wish I had seen before breeding. But thank you for making such a wonderful chart!

got one of the new dragons breeding my GoN to an earth/green dragon owo its the first one of the line with the shiny blue egg

Tried for my 3rd Summon it was a fail

I got 2 eggs from my adults though

This iridescent egg radiates mysterious energy. and This shimmering egg radiates primordial energy. Pretty eggs

The S1's are so cute! They look like little bundles of trouble, ha ha!

This is great! But.. I've got a frozen GoN, does anyone know whether we can release and get a new one?

Anyway! Bred Deo Confidimus! This should be exciting!

Even if I pretended, there is no other breed like this to make a pair (unlike the one-gender holidays)... I won't duplicate. In addition to, pretending is not a sollution...  In addition to the frozen hatchlings must be bred from monogamous parents... Otherwise how can I surname them 'Draffectionborn'(born out of Draffection: so from true love so which is strictly monogamous)? It's the pattern of naming all my dragons... Latin base +gender suffix 483 + Draffectionborn for hatchlings... Even if I somehow ignored this for unborns, the 'family' is not complete.

I will hope for this to change. Or stop playing if this will be 100% sure that TJ will never let GoNs breed other GoNs with GoNs.

The cave is now eight years old - do you realize for the first five years there were no PB Golds or Silvers possible, since you could not breed a rare breed to another rare breed? That was changed in June of 2011.

Old Pinks and the early Purples were only female. PB of any Christmas or Valentine breed is impossible, unless you happen to have 2 CB Hollies, which is just next to impossible.

The Cave evolves over time. I wouldn't give up on it just because one breed can't do what I want. There are so many other possibilities. I think the Hybrids are gorgeous, and TJ's new hatchlings are incredibly cute! wub.gif

I kinda wish I had waited to breed mine until I saw the hatchlings. I like the lighter one the most.

table Updated. smile.gif

user posted image

I'm not certain that Sunstone belongs to 'primordial', or 'volatile'... or both.

and still, you can see the original sized table here.

Sweetlings still aren't on the list?! D: But other Valentine's are successful. I really wish someone would breed with a Sweetling to check (and I think their colors might look good together anyway). ;_;

I kinda wish I had waited to breed mine until I saw the hatchlings. I like the lighter one the most.

Sweetlings still aren't on the list?! D: But other Valentine's are successful. I really wish someone would breed with a Sweetling to check (and I think their colors might look good together anyway). ;_;

I was thinking of breeding with a Sweetling until I realised that my GoN was male tongue.gif

Bweeh, my summoning not successful, no event this time for me it seems D:

But I'll keep the table x)

Happy Birthday xd.png

Though I don't have a Guardian of Nature...

Edited by Kannji