TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

But weren't they always every two weeks? It's been awhile since I summoned.

*facepalm* yup they were

Edited by shannecy

Hmm. Y'know, I was originally going to use my third GoN slot for a hatchling, but now that I've thought about it I think I'll keep three adults, and use each to breed a specific elemental type.

Which unfortunately means I'm probably gonna need to let Ming Yue's Brute baby die, since it doesn't fit her character to be the mother of Destruction dragons... :\ And I'll need to figure out a story for a third GoN when I've got one who's the guardian of the day and one who's the guardian of the night. Dunno where the third one's gonna fit in. Ah well.

no killing brute babies ohmy.gif if you dont need m hand it over xd.png

If someone needs a magma, I have an egg that was bred last night smile.gif

Just let me know and I'll give it to you

Hmm. Y'know, I was originally going to use my third GoN slot for a hatchling, but now that I've thought about it I think I'll keep three adults, and use each to breed a specific elemental type.

Which unfortunately means I'm probably gonna need to let Ming Yue's Brute baby die, since it doesn't fit her character to be the mother of Destruction dragons... :\ And I'll need to figure out a story for a third GoN when I've got one who's the guardian of the day and one who's the guardian of the night. Dunno where the third one's gonna fit in. Ah well.

There's always the twilight or dusk, that crepuscular time between day and night.

Well, here's hoping that I can finally get a GoN. All my attempts thus far have failed.

-Wiggles about in anticipation since she gets to try tomorrow.-

My GoN showed up on my "available to breed" list....I thought it was some kind of prank so I bred it with one of my grays and they actually produced egg.

I nearly had a heart attack and raced to the forums to figure out WHY....

Happy birthday DC

-sobs tears of joy-

For those who were asking, Tinsel x GoN gave me a tinsel.

Do with that what you will |D

That is..AWESOME!!! Thanks for trying, I do wonder what legendary they give also.

Also cute hatchies!

Edited by lilacamy931

Hey has anyone tried breeding a GON with another GON? I was wondering if the special offspring could be attained from them like with two stripes.

Yay, what a fantastic way to celebrate Dc's birthday! I like this much better than the 7 releases in 7 days event last year, which caused so much frustration and stress.

Happy Birthday, DC, and thank you for this very thoughtful and great event, TJ!

Hey has anyone tried breeding a GON with another GON? I was wondering if the special offspring could be attained from them like with two stripes.

No, they all refuse.

No, they all refuse.

I found out a little too late sad.gif

Is there a way to correct this, or am I stuck?

------------

Also - I am very glad to see them producing eggs, thanks!

Edited by Mystic_Halo

Happy 8th Birthday, DC! xd.png And omg...what a fantastic gift! I'm really excited to see what spriters and TJ have in store, with the new mystery breeds. Can't wait to see what lovely lineages we can create from them! Alas, I also found out the hard way that trying to cross-breed GoN x GoN = refusal. Will try my luck with new partners next week. wink.gif

Just broke down and looked at the hatchies. They show a lot of promise. Congrats to Odeen, Birdz, and Haze for more awesome dragons added to the Cave. smile.gif

Well, I managed to breed a Mysterious egg, but my other one didn't produce an egg. Also tried to summon n it failed :T Oh well.

I mean, they're now going to read as "Refused" on each others' breeding lists, but next week they'll be able to breed with other dragons again.

I got a Magma and a Thunder egg! Now I can summon a GoN... Well, when they grow up. I'll miss the chance to breed the GoN, but I don't mind~

This is a good day for me.

I dont have a GoN, but I have the Ice, Magma and Thunder dragons.

No, they all refuse.

Aw, that would have made for some cool lineages! But still this is going to be great! biggrin.gif

Okay so I still haven't completely figured out how these sort when sorted by breed. So far I know this:

GoN -> Mysterious (pink-ish) -> Primordial (blue)

But I have no idea where the Volatile (grey) one fits in. Help? I really want to know xd.png

Maybe special prayers or sacrifices made to TJ?

Beyond that, wait until next week and try again with other dragons. I tried my two with an Ice and a Magma - got squat. We are not alone. <3

Edited because I am still coffee-deficient this morning. blink.gif

Edited by dragongrrl