TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Well I offered every possible rare egg I could breed off my scroll on 2 trading threads and now I just need to wait. MAYBE I'll get ONE. rolleyes.gif

You mean I MIGHT finally have a chance to get a GoN? I've been trying for years to get one of those things. dry.gif

Bit late to the party, but so relieved there's no 7-day release thing... hopefully. Fun in principle, but turned out to be the opposite for me at least.

Who said it's not?

I'll keep my scroll open until tomorrow to see if it's really 'just' this or more.

Would love another day of just Coppers in the cave...

Has anyone reported a successful breeding with a Royal Crimson yet? My attempts, first with a Magma and second with an Ice, were no eggs.

I also tried breeding all my CB Trio pairs, and got one 2G Thunder, which I gifted somewhere. I also managed to breed my first 3rd gen PB Magma. One Ice Spiral, a 2g Mint, a Flamingo spiral misstep and a BBW checker from Thunder bred to the AP. I kinda wish I could have kept the Mint. Oh well! lol

19 Magmas - one Magma, one Red.

8 Thunders - one Thunder, one BBW.

10 Ice - one Ice, one Flamingo, one Mint.

My Trios tend to be very stingy breeders. This is actually a lot of eggs for them.

By the way, my first GoN took six months of summoning every two weeks. My 2nd took another year and a half. Don't know how long the third will take, but I can try again on Jun 4th. rolleyes.gif Good luck to all attempting to Summon! I hope the boost in success rates help.

Edited by dragongrrl

It would be so cool if these guys had dimorphism C:

If they did there would be three hatchlings (one of each adult + one to freeze). I'm glad they're not, three different dragons from one super rare you can only collect three of max is bad enough already xd.png

Have given away two Magmas, my Thunders were all buttheads and either gave faileggs or noeggs. However there are five Ices on the Departures thread waiting for new homes.

Awww got one big nothing in both cases :/ Well, I'll keep trying. Anyways, anyone tried breeding GONs with a holiday?

Awww got one big nothing in both cases :/ Well, I'll keep trying. Anyways, anyone tried breeding GONs with a holiday?

I tried breeding one with a Black Marrow and got a refusal.

I would've bred my GoN with one of my gorgeous Solstices but alas my GoN is a girl =/ So I paired it with a Sunsong instead. Just realized I could've paired it with one of my Radiant Angels xd.png

I bred both my GoNs with an Arsani and a Radiant Angel respectively, got two 'mysterious energy' eggs.

The new dragons are great, but sadly my one Guardian of Nature refused to breed with my Frostbite.

A friend reported another refusal of GoN and Sweetling - seems they are refusing all the time...

I never thought of trying them with my Alt Sweetlings, so can't say about mine.

I would've bred my GoN with one of my gorgeous Solstices but alas my GoN is a girl =/ So I paired it with a Sunsong instead. Just realized I could've paired it with one of my Radiant Angels xd.png

I actually got an egg from a solstice x GON pairing. The middle cream colored egg.

Oh and those of you that need a trio I can try breeding mine smile.gif just pm me.

Edited by Magdalen

Yeah! I got exactly the one I wanted! biggrin.gif

I bred my Gon with a Falconiform Wyvern and got a Destruction egg.

Awesome update btw ;D

OMFG. Amazing. GONs breeding? I love this already! I managed to get one of those orange eggs.

Happy B-day DC!!

And I'd be thrilled with the new dragons....if I thought I was going to be able to get any of them anytime soon...>_< I've been a member since...2010 and only JUST caught my first 2 magma (within the last week), and 2 more ice dragons within the last month (my 1st ice dragon I finally got this last Dec.) But I STILL haven't managed to get anywhere near to the thunder dragon...I think I've seen them pop up a total of 4 times in the last 6 months, and every time someone else managed to grab them before me...*sigh* Ah well...maybe with this release, some kind people will release a few more of them into the abandoned area and I'll get lucky. Good luck to all those who have their GoN!!! I can't wait to see what the adults of the new breeds look like!

>^_^< V

The GoN x Sunsong is a pretty pairing; I hadn't thought of it.

I got a refusal from my male GoN x Ice dry.gif but have another Ice girl to try later.

Got an avatar of destruction from my female GoN x Thunder cool.gif

And a failure to summon a third GoN. sad.gif

Simon says I can try again to summon on 4 June... that seems sooner than it used to be

I actually got an egg from a solstice x GON pairing.  The middle cream colored egg.

Just went to your scroll and took a peek and ugh that is so gorgeous ;w; Congrats on the egg xd.png

EDIT:

The GoN x Sunsong is a pretty pairing; I hadn't thought of it.

Yes it is, isn't it? >//w//< I didn't see anyone else do it so I wasn't sure how it'd come out but once I did it and looked at it it looks so beautiful ;w;

Edited by Kira-san

Sweet! I now have the new peach egg and the dark blue one. Summoning failed. I'll have to wait til things hatch to breed you guys some Trios though.

Hmm. Y'know, I was originally going to use my third GoN slot for a hatchling, but now that I've thought about it I think I'll keep three adults, and use each to breed a specific elemental type.

Which unfortunately means I'm probably gonna need to let Ming Yue's Brute baby die, since it doesn't fit her character to be the mother of Destruction dragons... :\ And I'll need to figure out a story for a third GoN when I've got one who's the guardian of the day and one who's the guardian of the night. Dunno where the third one's gonna fit in. Ah well.

I got a pink iridescent/mysterious "Change" egg from a Shadow Walker.

And not a holiday, but I also got a blue shimmering/primordial "Creation" egg from a Silver.

I've been routinely breeding Trio eggs for the AP ever since I got my second GoN, but I'm happy to breed them on request if you ask nicely. smile.gif

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!

I just realized summons in now every 2 weeks instead of every 3! biggrin.gif Thank you TJ!!!!!

phooey, well, please forgive my momentary lapse of memory, they have always been summonable every 2 weeks. soooo, now that i've thoroughly embarrassed myself, i'm gonna find a nice quiet corner and bury my head in a book.

Edited by shannecy

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!

I just realized summons in now every 2 weeks instead of every 3! biggrin.gif Thank you TJ!!!!!

But weren't they always every two weeks? It's been awhile since I summoned.