TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Happy Birthday DC!

I get to use the Summon Action again!!! I haven't been able to since Jan 2011. It failed, but woot for something new(old) to do!

Both of my GoN's bred, and one of them have me a new egg! biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gUYxy

I also really, really like the code!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jeYt6

Not as fond of this one as I thought I'd be.

quick question: is the GoN breeding an on-going thing now, or is only for a limited time?

(and i wonder how my Acheron will feel about his Tori breeding with another dragon! heh.)

quick question: is the GoN breeding an on-going thing now, or is only for a limited time?

(and i wonder how my Acheron will feel about his Tori breeding with another dragon! heh.)

As far as we know it is not limited and is a permanent part of DC now.

As far as we know it is not limited and is a permanent part of DC now.

awesome, thank you!!

If I read the first post right, we can't get all three of the new eggs. There is a limit of 3 on the Guardians of nature. So, even if I ditched one of the pair I currently have, that still leaves only two spaces, for two of the three new ones.

This isn't cool. I know it won't change, just wish I could have at least one of all three. sad.gif

Except it's really not.

If a game ceases to be able to provide you with fun, then why the hell would you keep playing if if it's going to provide more frustration than fun?

Generally people leave games when they get to that point.  If you think it's "extreme" to quit a game that has become more frustrating than entertaining for you, then I really have no clue what you'd consider a good reason to quit a game.

Leaving is not a problem, heck I take hiatuses every now and then when I find the cave not fun, and quitted quite a lot of games when they ceased to be fun to me.

The thing is, you don't see me running everywhere telling everyone that I'm quitting because <insert thing> is disappointing.

Edited by CNR4806

Yay! This is so fun! I can't wait to see the new dragons.

I bred my GoN to a Pillow and got a Pillow egg... and my summon was unsuccessful.

If I read the first post right, we can't get all three of the new eggs. There is a limit of 3 on the Guardians of nature. So, even if I ditched one of the pair I currently have, that still leaves only two spaces, for two of the three new ones.

This isn't cool. I know it won't change, just wish I could have at least one of all three. sad.gif

I think I'm going to try and Summon my third GoN on a holiday. Dem catch dates doe.

With enough time and luck you can have multiples of the "new" 3 eggs (the limit of 3 is GoN not the new hybrids)

Oh, Ok, thanks Ruby. Now I can go ahead and plan the one pair of each.

D'awwwww the little blue hatchling is cute!

Kudos to Shiny Hazard Sign and birdzgoboom.

Edited by Draco Knight

Leaving is not a problem, heck I take hiatuses every now and then when I find the cave not fun.

The thing is, you don't see me running everywhere telling everyone that I'm quitting because XYZ is disappointing.

You may not, but other people do--and it's not a bad thing, really.

If the people who make the game (TJ, in this case, since he runs it) have no idea WHY people leave, then they have no idea what to consider in the future to avoid driving users away.

This isn't cool. I know it won't change, just wish I could have at least one of all three.  sad.gif

I don't see where you get that you can't get three (or more) of the new eggs. Yes, you are limited to three of the Guardian of Nature (its limit has gone up with 1), but the first post says nothing about the avatar breeds being limited. You can get one of the new breeds, yes, but that doesn't say it's limited... Or at least I don't think it does.

Oh, and congrats everyone, with DC's birthday. And congrats, Birdzgoboom, Shiny Hazard Sign and Odeen with the release of a new dragon!

Edited by Sheriziya

Oh, Ok, thanks Ruby. Now I can go ahead and plan the one pair of each.

You're welcome smile.gif

I plan on breeding my GoN's weekly and hope to eventually get a lot of the avatars smile.gif

I wish TJ's eggs would hatch so we could see the hatchlings.

edit: And I see that some are now hatching

edit2: Cute little blue hatchling

Edited by rubyshoes

Tried to summon and wasn't successful. xd.png I have such bad luck.

The hatchling from the mysterious egg is adorable! I'm so glad I bred one of those! biggrin.gif

The hatchling from the mysterious egg is adorable! I'm so glad I bred one of those! biggrin.gif

Agree. It is cute and I look forward to breeding one of those in the future (my GoN that gave an egg gave one of the blue ones).

Awesome update! Are the new dragons trade-able?

Happy birthday Dragon Cave!

Awesome update! Are the new dragons trade-able?

Happy birthday Dragon Cave!

Yes. They are tradable

The Hatchies are so cute <3

To bad I do not have any New babies yet, I really want one .-.

Why do my GoNs have to be so picky ? xd.png

After summoning once or twice a month for 3 years, I finally got a GoN! Thank you so very much for upping the success rate, TJ! smile.gif

Edited by Wavelength