TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Love the sprite update smile.gif

Really torn on what to do with a third GoN if I ever summon one xd.png Freeze as S1 or let it grow up as a female... argh xd.png Probably not a choice I'll have to make any time soon though. Just failed at summoning it. Argh... and it felt so good when I finally summoned that second one and thought I'd never have to summon again xd.png Really happy to be able to get a third, though smile.gif

Bred my one adult GoN to a Solstice and got a Mysterious egg smile.gif I feel like I've seen all of the eggs somewhere before, but that's probably just my imagination, haha.

Also bred all my Trios, and got... one magma and one thunder. Both abandoned to the AP smile.gif

I'm trying to decide what to do what that choice as well (if/when I get to that bridge) ^^; I only have 1 male, so the next would definitely be female (wish GoN's could breed together though sad.gif) so the 3rd I'm not sure whether to let it grow up or freeze it at s2 ^^;

Bred my one adult GoN to a Solstice and got a Mysterious egg smile.gif I feel like I've seen all of the eggs somewhere before, but that's probably just my imagination, haha.

I feel I have too.

-------

Does anybody have any thoughts as to do these avatars breed?

Yay, now I can have all the evolutional stages of a GoN, that's so great \(°O°)/

Happy Birthday DC (and happy birthday to all people who have their birthday today or had it yesterday) °^°

I feel I have too.

-------

I guess they do, it doesn't make sense that they are Hybrids and can't breed.

Can someone please confirm that all three sort below the GoN in a breed sort? I know the Mysterious one does, but don't know about the others. I'm assuming they will sort in the same order they're presented in the first post, but if that could be confirmed as well it'd be great happy.gif

I would assume so. I think TJ would have put something important like the new dragons are unbreedable in the first post, if they were.

Can someone please confirm that all three sort below the GoN in a breed sort? I know the Mysterious one does, but don't know about the others. I'm assuming they will sort in the same order they're presented in the first post, but if that could be confirmed as well it'd be great happy.gif

I can confirm that the Primordial (blue) and Mysterious (Orange) egg sort below the GoN on scrolls - my order is GoN, Mysterious Egg, Primordial egg [i lack the Volatile egg]

Though I am not using this method to figure out a possible name (as GoNs are sorted as Lugia on scrolls...so the eggs are probably things like Lugia-Mysterious, etc.

Edited by ShorahNagi

Just abandoned 2 thunders and an ice to the AP smile.gif

so, does anyone have news on how GoN's breed with tinsels????

Edit: updated sprite?! I wanted to see the old one on me scroll first.... Though, very pretty update anyway, my sister always complained that the old ones were "fat" xd.png

Edited by Shadoe666

Got a "these dragons don't show very much interest in each other" from a Grave and my only GoN. Now I get to wait for seven days to try breeding again and until the 31st to Summon (if only I'd waited till today...). How incredibly disappointing.

Thanks for the release anyway, TJ and spriters. Oh, and Happy Birthday, DC.

Of course my 3rd summoning didn't work and my one breeding attempt resulted in a Frostbite biggrin.gif

Well it's something to look forward to over the next couple of months/years without the stress of having to steal from the cave, so kudos for that smile.gif

Have to wait until the 26th to summon..

But happy birthday DC! This is my first birthday and I'm enjoying it so far!

Didn´t breed a new egg, but I summoned my 3rd GoN. smile.gif

Oooh, nice update! wub.gif

*tries to get 2nd GoN* Summonfail. tongue.gif

*tries to breed Purple Nebula with GoN* REFUSAL mad.gif

I don't think my dragons got that memo...

Oh this looks fascinating, I got the blue egg (primordial something?) from a white. Can't wait to have a second adult to create more lineages...the colours of the eggs so far are brilliant.

/me flails.

*Squee!* What a nice thing to wake up to, breeding my lil' girl first though and crossing my fingers.

Note to self - GoN x Tsunami = Primordial eggie

Edited by car340

smile.gif I see that the Breed Limit section of Help has been fixed.

FINALLY ! That is a birthday gift of its own ! No wonder he didn't fix it before xd.png

Got two "not interesteds" when I bred, but I'm feeling glad now I influenced for a m/f pair even though they couldn't breed. Time to try another summoning!

o.o Holy crap this is amazing. Can't wait to get one. (Got a primordial one <3)

Happy B-day Dragoncave

Edited by BlightWyvern

Oh, wow! I did not expect these to be released so soon after TJ approved the idea in the GoN Update thread xd.png Very much approve.

Much frustrate. Very GoN. Such no interest. Many no summon fail.

(In other words, my GoN didn't breed me an egg, and my attempt at summoning a second failed |D)

~

I'm mixed about the sprite update. I really love the updated anatomy/body shading, and hnnng propatagia, but I think I'll have to get used to the wings; they're shaded so differently I'm just not quite used to it yet, haha. I think it's because the shimmery effect isn't really there anymore, but it's still very pretty.

Edited by PieMaster

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday Dragon Cave!

Happy birthday to you!

I didn't get any of the new eggs either, one was no interest, another was the other parent's egg.