TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Happy birthday, DC! smile.gif

*leaves birthday brownies*

user posted image

This is just a silly question here, but these new eggs are here to stay? Not just available for a few days?

I don't really know how these events work, and funny enough I managed to get a trio a few days ago. Still hatchlings though...but soon...

And I've read summoning a guardian can take forever, so if my summon fails will I miss out entirely?

This is just a silly question here, but these new eggs are here to stay? Not just available for a few days?

I don't really know how these events work, and funny enough I managed to get a trio a few days ago. Still hatchlings though...but soon...

And I've read summoning a guardian can take forever, so if my summon fails will I miss out entirely?

They are here to stay.

You won't miss out. They're here to stay.

TJ warns us when new eggs are limited releases. These guys will be here forever smile.gif

These are for good.

TJ's been pretty good about being very clear about event time limits, so if he doesn't say something about a time frame for a release you can assume that it's a permanent part of the Cave now.

ninja.gif 'd x3

Edited by Stromboli

Well, I'm totally convinced, no good deed goes unpunished in Dragon Cave.

Increased odds to get a Guardian of Nature . . . Exactly what people have wanted for a long time.

Ability to breed the Guardian with other dragons . . . ditto.

Said breeding can produce special new eggs . . . new eggies, and special hybrid new eggies we can breed and trade.

If my eyes don't deceive me, the Guardian looks a little more spiffy.

All gifts that will keep on giving in the future.

Thanks to all those that participated in these wonderful birthday surprises.

So . . . I tried to summon a second Guardian, didn't get one. I'll keep trying.

And . . . I tried to breed my guardian with a horse dragon, no egg, okay, I'll keep trying.

People are breeding their legendaries like mad, giving them away and dumping them in the AP to help people that need them. Yeah for cooperative play and gifting.

I don't find a single thing about this birthday to grump about . . . except maybe the griping grumpers.

I completely forgot about this! (to be fair, I was dealing with a drunk boyfriend all night, so I have an excuse)

*squees* I am so excited about this! Going to breed him now. smile.gif

Darn... I only have one adult GoN, and he didn't breed an egg =/ I also tried for a third summon, but it wasn't successful. Well, I'll get these too sooner or later biggrin.gif I can't wait, they look awesome!

Oooh thanks for clarifying!

I'm so pumped!

Can't wait for my first guardian attempt. :3

Something about the iridescent one makes me want to lulz X333 I think it's the pose. It's too darn cute. Glad to see the success got bumped up as well though! Been trying to get one as soon as I got my first trio set with no luck. I just tried to summon a couple days ago though so I till have a while to try again. X3

I am so excite! biggrin.gif

-And I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

That is AMAZING. 0_0!

Too bad I only have one GoN but still... Amazing!

Congrats to Odeen, Birdz, SHS and.. whom did I forget? Did I even forget anyone.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

I don't find a single thing about this birthday to grump about  . . . except maybe the griping grumpers.

Well there are a lot of people that are being left out of the fun because they don't have a GON, so the birthday isn't much of a celebration for them.

Edited by Sir Barton

Bred my GoN with my Tri-Horn Wyverns and got the Orange/Copper egg. I'm looking forward to the adult! ♥

(I hope it's creation or change as both with fit in with my extremely hard life-changing events happening in my life right now and something about that just makes me happy.)

Edited by MysticTiger

Well there are a lot of people that are being left out of the fun because they don't have a GON, so the birthday isn't much of a celebration for them.

But this is DC. If there aren't at least a few people whining what would this site have come to?!

Seriously. Stop being jerks to the people who are disappointed that they can't participate in the VIP birthday event. :/

Congrats to Haze, Birdz, and Odie for this release! I love all three of these artists' work, and am glad to see more of their work released.

Man, Odie cleaned up today, with two releases, and update, and a header image!

But this is DC. If there aren't at least a few people whining what would this site have come to?!

Pretty sure the servers are actually fueled by pure grump. And that's what we have the forums for. smile.gif

The way the new hatchlings are standing makes them look like little dinosaurs. I love them.