TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Has anybody with a CB Prize tried breeding it with a GoN?

But then again, prize owners will likely have hundreds of people waiting on their lists for eggs from different pairings...i was just curious... smile.gif

Implying no one'll breed you one.

Do we have a list of all the breeds that give offsprings as of now?

Well, I'd love to have CB Sweetlings in general because it would make breeding my own Gen2s much more easier. And I could test my (female) GoN myself instead of scrambling to ask everyone else. tongue.gif

There's a list on the Wiki, and a few individuals (like this) have been putting their own together. Neither are probably 100% up to date but they do have quite a few pairings.

Has anybody with a CB Prize tried breeding it with a GoN?

But then again, prize owners will likely have hundreds of people waiting on their lists for eggs from different pairings...i was just curious... smile.gif

Not sure about the CB prizes. But breed a GoN to a non-CB Shimmer will give you a blue one. smile.gif

Has anyone tried to breed with a Frill?

The only one I saw reporting that they did got a refusal. But there seem to be a lot of refusals even with breeds that others have gotten the hybrids from, so it may be possible.

GoN updates! This is a nice surprise; now I can start trying to summon a third GoN. I can't wait to start breeding them for these new avatars. Thank you TJ, and happy birthday DC!

Aww, cute S1 babies. I love how they're all similar at this point.

The hatchlings are adorable! Especially the Destruction ones, they look like a teeny tiny T-Rex. laugh.gifwub.gif

I can't find the post now, but did I read something about the 7-day wait being waived???

Been keeping my own lists, but question: Red-Finned Tidals and Sunstones, I've seen both listed as creating the Volatile egg and the Primordial one. Are these 2 unique in that they can possibly give two results or is one or more of the lists floating around confused?

The game. is the same. for everyone.

Seriously I don't understand some of the whining that goes on here. TJ does something cool for us and... people complain.

Nice! I've a new shiny bloooo egg from a CB Gold - failed to summon rolleyes.gif and am waiting to find out which pairings give that luscious peachy-lavendar egg.

HAPPY BDAY DC and thanks TJ and artists!!

But MUST each even be accompanied with spoiled-brat type nofair nofair whining?? It took forever to get my 2 GoNs, but I finally DID. I'll be breeding Trios and putting the eggs into the Departure thread, people are doing the same and dumping eggs into the AP. Really people, it's a GAME - not everyone wins like little three year olds who each gets a trophy for just showing up. You might not win this time - that's part of the game - hang in there and stop whining.

My chance of GoN~GoN resulted in a refusal. I wasn't paying attention when I clicked the breed button. I think TJ should remove the extra GoNs from the breeding list, so others won't try also.

sigh every one of my trios either no egg or the other mate. ;/ so much for spreading the love.

cries happiness!

Thank you soooooooooooo much! <3

poptartFINALTINY.gif Happy birthday DC! poptartFINALTINY.gif

I'm very happy about the increase in chance of getting a GoN - hopefully I'll get one now, and eventually the new dragons too cool.gif The eggs are gorgeous, and the hatchlings are cute as buttons!

I wonder, will the Avatars of Creation, Destruction, and Change be breedable?

Edited by Laura-Borealis

Guardian of Natures, not ordinary Guardians biggrin.gif

Yes. The ones I have been trying to summon for like a year?

Scott

Yes. The ones I have been trying to summon for like a year?

Scott

Don't give up! I needed 35 summons to get my first one, but then the second came after 5.

Just keep on summoning, it will eventually happen. wink.gif

I wonder, will the Avatars of Creation, Destruction, and Change be breedable?

I personally don't see why not.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!! tongue.gif Edited by bigbite100