TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Those three look very promising, thank you for this release and happy birthday DC! laugh.gif

8 years and still gonning strong. (Yes, I had to pun, sorry.)

My OCD-tendencies are already giving me headaches for having a 3-GoNs-limit now, since I'll eventually have to decide if I want two females or two males - but 3 is better than 2, so I'll pummel those no-discrepancy-allowed urges back into place. xd.png

Heads up to all who didn't summon successfully yet: the more complete Trio-sets you have on your scroll, the higher your chance of success. One set: 1 Ice, 1 Magma, 1 Thunder.

Once this event is over I'll make sure to breed all my Trios for AP and departure thread.

One think I was wondering regarding the new hybrids: will two Avatars breed true, or can they give an egg of their non-GoN parent, too?

Also, is every breed able to produce an Avatar with a GoN, or are their certain breeds who can't? I have yet to see a hybrid from Blusang parent, and I am getting worried they might not produce them at all. unsure.gif - EDIT: Yay, they breed the blue avatars! poptartFINALTINY.gif

And lastly: THEY DIDN'T EVEN CRACK YET?! How will a normal scroll hatch these, if they have over 2000 UVs now and not even a crack? Or are they held back from hatching yet?

So many questions... ninja.gif

Edited by Shroomlet

I've just made a table with small dragon pictures!

user posted image

Thank you for doing this, very useful! I hope you will find the time to update it as more results become known. smile.gif

Edited by Tecca

Noooo! I can't try to summon again for 3 days! D:

This seems awesome though. And someday when I have a successful summons I will go nuts. Something to do between other releases. smile.gif

Thanks, TJ! <3

And lastly: THEY DIDN'T EVEN CRACK YET?! How will a normal scroll hatch these, if they have over 2000 UVs now and not even a crack? Or are they held back from hatching yet?

So many questions...  ninja.gif

Maybe it's the sickness which is holding them back? I don't know how others, but my sick eggs used to hatch later than they should (I used to live dangerously, I know). I dunno how is it now ^^"

why are so many people asking for a second gen prize for their avatar when every other person is trading one and summoning is 10x easier than winning a raffle..

Out of interest has anyone seen if GONs breed with tinsels/shimmers yet and had compatible? (Ie no refusals?) really curious to know if they work together?m

Edit: that table of matches is fab also!

Edited by lilacamy931

saw the black egg in a trade thread and it said GoNx thunder...thought i should come check it out.

thanks for the increased limit of GoNs! i always wanted a third one and i never froze one so all mine are breedable! so excited!

love the egg designs! great work spriters!

Just about a week ago my second summoning succeeded, and of course I froze the hatchling, thinking that I wouldn't benefit from a second adult anyway - very poor timing, argh! xd.png

Still, my adult did give me one of the new eggs, and I'm very happy that the GoN limit was raised, so I'll have a chance at a second adult at some point after all

Happy birthday, DC!

Balloons breed the pretty pink egg. Bred mine to gift a friend (got an awesome code out of them too).

I personally can't stand hybrids, so I am unlikely to collect these myself, but I still think this is kind of a cool idea.

No new eggs for me? I'll gift some instead! biggrin.gif

If anyone reads this and doesn't yet have the means to summon a GoN for lack of Trios: I have one of each waiting for a good home. If lineages don't bother you, drop me a PM.

why are so many people asking for a second gen prize for their avatar when every other person is trading one and summoning is 10x easier than winning a raffle..

I know right? It's crazy! But that's how the "first release day hype" is on here, especially because not everyone have any GoNs to start with and they don't seem to breed as successfully as other releases? Probably. It should calm down in a couple of weeks, or at least I hope so.

Has anyone tried breeding two GoNs to each other? Unfortunately I've already bred one of mine so I can't try. D:

Third summon failed, but both of my GONs bred me new eggs! : )

Has anyone tried breeding two GoNs to each other? Unfortunately I've already bred one of mine so I can't try. D:

I saw one case where they did and the pair refused. The thinking is that they will always refuse.

Multiple people have said this cannot be done. I am unable to check myself, either.

No 3rd summon, 1 new egg and 1 no produced.

/hides new egg in a puffy cloud

Happy Birthday DC!

Maybe it's the sickness which is holding them back? I don't know how others, but my sick eggs used to hatch later than they should (I used to live dangerously, I know). I dunno how is it now ^^"

I hope you are right, other wise many of these will die of sickness at 1d5h left with not a single crack. xd.png

Also: TJs eggs do start cracking now, at 2100+ UVs. rolleyes.gif

YES!!!!

I just got my first GoN, it's hatching! xd.png

Happy birthday DC!

Edited by Silverdragonfish

YES!!!!

I just got mine, it's hatching! xd.png

Congrats! What lovely timing. You must be so excited. smile.gif

Dang… Only got the pink one… Why did my WW have to be difficult?

Whatever, all three of the eggs look beautiful and their concepts seem very interesting!

Mates for Guardians of Nature to obtain the following eggs:

user posted image - seen a lineage

user posted image - haven't seen a lineage

~ user posted image ~

• Blusang Lindwurm user posted image
  • Copper (any color) user posted image
  • Deep Sea user posted image
  • Flamingo Wyvern user posted image
  • Gold user posted image
  • Green user posted image
  • Guardian user posted image
  • Holly user posted image
  • Nebula user posted image
  • Purple user posted image
  • Red-finned Tidal user posted image
  • Ribbon Dancer user posted image
  • Shallow Water user posted image
  • Shimmer-scale user posted image
  • Silver user posted image
  • Sunset user posted image
  • Sunsong Amphiptere user posted image
  • Sunstone user posted image
  • Tsunami Wyvern user posted image
  • Water user posted image
  • Water Walker user posted image
  • Waterhorse user posted image
  • White user posted image
~ user posted image ~
  • Arsani user posted image
  • Balloon user posted image
  • Blacktip user posted image
  • Daydream user posted image
  • Frostbite user posted image
  • Gray user posted image
  • Golden Wyvern user posted image
  • Ice user posted image
  • Magi user posted image
  • Moonstone user posted image
  • Nhiostrife Wyvern user posted image
  • Nocturne user posted image
  • Radiant Angel user posted image
  • Rosebud user posted image
  • Seasonal (Autumn) user posted image
  • Seasonal (Spring) user posted image
  • Seasonal (Winter) user posted image
  • Shadow Walker user posted image
  • Skywing user posted image
  • Snow Angel user posted image
  • Speckle-Throated user posted image
  • Swallowtail user posted image
  • Tri-Horn Wyvern user posted image
  • Solstice user posted image
~ user posted image ~
  • Black user posted image
  • Black Marrow user posted image
  • Bleeding Moon user posted image
  • Brimstone user posted image
  • Brute user posted image
  • Cavern Lurker user posted image
  • Electric user posted image
  • Ember user posted image
  • Falconiform Wyvern user posted image
  • Grave user posted image
  • Hellfire Wyvern user posted image
  • Hellhorse user posted image
  • Magma user posted image
  • Red user posted image
  • Sunstone user posted image
  • Thunder user posted image
Please feel free to contact me, should you discover other successfull breeding pairs. smile.gif Edited by Nyastara

Please, TJ, make the limit of 3 working just for adults!

I don't think frozen hatchlings should count against breed limits hence they can't breed(so can't get used anyhow).

If unlimited hatchlings can't be considered then the limits should at least be counted separately: limit of 3 adults and limit of 3 frozen hatchlings.

Or at least raise the limit to 5 in total...

This could make it possible to get a beautiful family of GoNs:

MF couple

MF s2 frozen hatchlings

ungendered s1 hatchling

PS I hope GoNs can breed with other GoNs and breed GoN eggs with them? unsure.gif And that the Avatars can do the same with their own breed and breed eggs of their own breed?