TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Seriously. Stop being jerks to the people who are disappointed that they can't participate in the VIP birthday event. :/

VIP my ass. Everyone can participate eventually. It's just in the nature of the DC player to whine. From the full blown-out drama of the snow angels to the sporadic minor complaining (see; I'm scared of pixelated spiders, gimme trigger warnings).

I can`t wait until my baby will hatch and I really hope that I can summon my 3rd GoN soon, then I have an 2nd one for breeding. xd.png

I'd actually like to think there's less angst on their release because it's a breeding release and thus, no one is being left out simply because their internet isn't fast enough. Plus, you don't have to try for hours on end, which I enjoy immensely. The only gripe would come from people who don't have GoN and, while I do sympathize, the summoning rate has gone up too, so the release works in their favor regardless.

(For those who don't have the correct dragons to summon, I would be more than willing to breed some for you; if the breeding pairs actually give me eggs.)

Edited by MysticTiger

VIP my ass. Everyone can participate eventually. It's just in the nature of the DC player to whine. From the full blown-out drama of the snow angels to the sporadic minor complaining (see; I'm scared of pixelated spiders, gimme trigger warnings).

Leftover cake isn't as good as fresh ^^

I think DC is a rare site in that it pays a lot of attention to user input (on some things). Because we feel our complaints can cause positive change, we are more apt to be vocal. I kinda wish we had a specific place to voice happier comments, too, to balance things out; TJ did something I greatly appreciated lately (adding the Halloween adventure again) and I had nowhere to express my thanks. Whereas anyone can make a suggestions thread and complain. Small wonder DC players seem biased to be negative xd.png

Seriously. Stop being jerks to the people who are disappointed that they can't participate in the VIP birthday event. :/

I wasn't. I was pointing out that there were people not able to enjoy the event and that it's a legitimate complaint that shouldn't be ignored.

I wasn't. I was pointing out that there were people not able to enjoy the event and that it's a legitimate complaint that shouldn't be ignored.

I think they were quoting you to agree with your post smile.gif

One question: can the second generation eggs/hatchlings be traded?

I bred my GoN with a Solstice.

I think they were quoting you to agree with your post smile.gif

Ah. Okay. I was a bit confused. rolleyes.gif

One question: can the second generation eggs/hatchlings be traded?

I bred my GoN with a Solstice.

Yes.

happy birthday, dragon cave! biggrin.gif

I got two successful breedings and a successful summon, too. blink.gif

Now I'm going to shower people who need them with trios, I think...

Sweetlings still aren't on the list?! D: But other Valentine's are successful. I really wish someone would breed with a Sweetling to check (and I think their colors might look good together anyway). ;_;

Husband bred his with his alt sweet and got a refusal.

Bit late to the party, but so relieved there's no 7-day release thing... hopefully. Fun in principle, but turned out to be the opposite for me at least.

Happy birthday DC and thanks TJ! *cradles two new eggies*

EDIT:

Just to say, got the Blue one from a male gold parent, and a orangey-pink one from a Blacktip parent. smile.gif

Edited by PerfectLulu

Theory!!! I bet what egg you get depends on its' non-GoN parent. For example, my Solstice, which I bred with my GoN was from the jungle, and I saw a Blusang (from Coast, obviously).

Or it could be the breed like in the Wiki. dry.gif

Congrats on your newly released babies Odeen, Shiny Hazard Sign and birdzgoboom smile.gif So far they're incredibly cute - can't wait for the adults!

I would like to be able to breed GoNs for as long as I want so I can at least get an egg. xd.png No trading for me though everyone seems to be putting them for high prices as of now.

But you know sharing is caring tongue.gif

At least no 7 day release again <3

Congrats to Spriters!

Can the second generation eggs/hatchlings be traded?
Yes.

Thanks! Didn't know.

Husband bred his with his alt sweet and got a refusal.

Darn. I kinda hope he just had bad luck because I really want Sweetlings to be an option. (Of course my absolute favorite breed had to be one I don't have CBs of!)

well horray. For someone like me, who don't have the GoN dragons, OR, the dragons you need to summon them, this is truly a fun event.

happr birthday DC

Darn. I kinda hope he just had bad luck because I really want Sweetlings to be an option. (Of course my absolute favorite breed had to be one I don't have CBs of!)

Implying no one'll breed you one.

Do we have a list of all the breeds that give offsprings as of now?

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Maybe I'll be able to summon a guardian of nature now:)