TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

Congratulations to all the Winners - of who's ranks I have finally joined!

I nearly died when I saw my e-mail this morning (I'm sick as a dog right now, but that helped me feel better) - and since my birthday is just 3 days away now, it makes it even better!

Sigh No email for me. Winning would have been the best end to what has been an awful three weeks at work. Oh well, maybe next year! *Knock on wood*

Congrats to all the winners! biggrin.gif I think it's really cool that the prize pool has both Shimmers and Tinsels(although I still think a few more winners for each would be a vast improvement).

Congrats to the winners.

And there is always next year. smile.gif Hopefully as the number of people playing grows, so too will the number of winners every year... YAY for more chances in the future.

The number of winnes is growing.However,there are always people who won and others don't.

Yes,it's unfair,but that's DC.That's life.

Can we stop associating DC with life? I play games to have fun, not to realize how life is mean sometimes. I'm pretty sure I know by now how life is unfair, I don't need a game to explain it to me lol I'd be much happier if the game wasn't unfair as well

I nearly died when I saw my e-mail this morning (I'm sick as a dog right now, but that helped me feel better) - and since my birthday is just 3 days away now, it makes it even better!

Oh huge congrats, get well soon smile.gif

Oh! Feel better soon! and many, many congratulations! smile.gif

Congratulations to all the winners!

And thank you again to everyone who worked on the Holiday event this year. It was so much fun between the snow wars and the new Christmas dragon. biggrin.gif

Ooh, congrats! biggrin.gif

I'm never going to win a raffle..

Congrats everyone else.

Can we stop associating DC with life? I play games to have fun, not to realize how life is mean sometimes. I'm pretty sure I know by now how life is unfair, I don't need a game to explain it to me lol I'd be much happier if the game wasn't unfair as well

I think many people have discussed this already.Hardware,internet connection and a lot more are different from one to another.So you can't say it's a fair game on DC.

Everyone has the way to play DC for fun.There are not just prize dragons in DC,but a lof more pretty dragons like nebula.

If you want fun,just play your way.

I'm never going to win a raffle..

Congrats everyone else.

It's okay, maybe next year!

On another note, I love the recolor of the nebula o.o

Well when you mix a game with a forum, you get REAL people with REAL emotion. Whether it is a game or a book, they can still pretty much teach you something even if it's a really small thing, in my opinion.

@Mercury and Origin: I knew there was a list of 100+ people on it xd.png Not sure if that was intentionally leave just to put 100 people on the list, but yeah, it's pretty funny, haha. I wonder what those people in line 100+ were thinking. It'd take at least 700 days to reach spot 100 assuming there were no fails. laugh.gif

Congrats, ShorahNagi, and to all the new winners! smile.gif

Whatever happens, don't let the sharks and whiners get to you! I think I'm glad that I'm not a winner. I'll keep telling myself that. xd.png

Ooh, congrats!

thumbs_up.pngxd.png

Well when you mix a game with a forum, you get REAL people with REAL emotion. Whether it is a game or a book, they can still pretty much teach you something even if it's a really small thing, in my opinion.

@Mercury and Origin: I knew there was a list of 100+ people on it xd.png Not sure if that was intentionally leave just to put 100 people on the list, but yeah, it's pretty funny, haha. I wonder what those people in line 100+ were thinking. It'd take at least 700 days to reach spot 100 assuming there were no fails. laugh.gif

Well, on my front it was because it didn't cost me much, and some hope is better then none. Also, I'm on relatively low place xd.png

ShorahNagi: congrats. And glad to see that someone I've seen around has won.

ups, forgot. Congrats to you Saynna too xd.png

I think many people have discussed this already.Hardware,internet connection and a lot more are different from one to another.So you can't say it's a fair game on DC.

Everyone has the way to play DC for fun.There are not just prize dragons in DC,but a lof more pretty dragons like nebula.

If you want fun,just play your way.

Of course. Not saying DC is fair, just saying when there are opportunities to make it fair, people just say "heh, it's not a fair game anyway". I know, still sucks when we don't win though! ^^

congrats!A prize as a birthday gift is amazing.

No winner here either! Congrats to all that did! It was a lot of fun participating...I am glad the suspense is over though smile.gif Well done DC smile.gif

When I thought my luck is improving.... apparently it's not ! xd.png

Congrats to all winners~

more tinsel/shimmer lines to collect.... *___*

Of course. Not saying DC is fair, just saying when there are opportunities to make it fair, people just say "heh, it's not a fair game anyway". I know, still sucks when we don't win though! ^^

I'd like to win too.But I am not that lucky.Even half of the players win the prize,it is still possible that I am not one of them.That will make me feel even worse. tongue.gif

Edited by Mercury