TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

I'm sure everyone is dying to know what you asked for xd.png

Congrats on being one of the lucky 30 hm winners!

Just a Frill! I joined just before they went away so all I had were mostly iffy lineages and no CBs. I did say I'd be willing to accept a Prize dragon if forced to wink.gif, but I don't expect to. smile.gif

**Also - does anyone who won a Prize Dragon (Eastern or Western) have a screen cap of the "Winner's Page" where we can choose our Dragon? I forgot to screen cap for posterity reasons ; ; and already submitted my form

In my "OMG I WON SOMETHING..NO WAY!!!!!1" frenzy, I completely forgot to do a screen capture. I clicked on the link again to make sure it was true, but all I get now is "2013 Holiday Raffle. Thank you, your prize choices have been saved. "

I think I may need to be pinched. Seriously, I never win anything. blink.gif

Congrats to everyone else who has won, and don't give up to the people that didn't. Seriously, if I can win something, EVERYONE has a shot. xd.png

I haven't figured out exactly *what* I'm going to do with mine yet. I do know I want to do some 2nd gen swaps with other winners. I want to do a Shimmer checker. I am far more into even gens than stairs, so getting some 2nd gen swaps will be my first priority. I'll breed for trades most definitely, but I also love gifting as well. I do plan on making a Prize-Fail list for the 2nd gens that aren't shiny. Oh man, so much to think about! Eeee!

d'aww... i didn't win, but i had an awesome time playing sta-snow wars xd.png

congrats to all winners!! o/

In my "OMG I WON SOMETHING..NO WAY!!!!!1" frenzy, I completely forgot to do a screen capture. I clicked on the link again to make sure it was true, but all I get now is "2013 Holiday Raffle. Thank you, your prize choices have been saved. "

I think I may need to be pinched. Seriously, I never win anything. blink.gif

Congrats to everyone else who has won, and don't give up to the people that didn't. Seriously, if I can win something, EVERYONE has a shot. xd.png

I haven't figured out exactly *what* I'm going to do with mine yet. I do know I want to do some 2nd gen swaps with other winners. I want to do a Shimmer checker. I am far more into even gens than stairs, so getting some 2nd gen swaps will be my first priority. I'll breed for trades most definitely, but I also love gifting as well. I do plan on making a Prize-Fail list for the 2nd gens that aren't shiny. Oh man, so much to think about! Eeee!

You won something? Fantastic! I love it when people I know win stuff, it's nearly as cool as winning something myself. happy.gif

Congrats to all the winners

I didn't win but I have already won this year with this beautiful holly gift biggrin.gif

and now I imagine you begging for 2nd gen prizes xd.png

aw huge congrats danegrrrl biggrin.gif edit and anyone else may have missed within the posts!

Edited by lilacamy931

Interesting division of prizes this year with Eastern and Western. I didn't win anything, just like I expected, so congratulations to you winners! tongue.gif

My actual state: No real problems. I got exactly 75 requests on 2nd gens and a not-counted bunch for Tinselfails. I answered them all, I thin, and had no problems except one a bit strange person. But nothing really scaring, no harassment, no big problems. Everybody was friendly and polite. Everybody understood when the lists were full.

I am happy with my decision to tell you about my win, I would do it again :-)

Yeah, one person was a bit strange, but one from around 125 is normal, I think, so I am happy with the way I announced it.

The PM flood was big, as you see, but not toooooo big-enough time for a short "Sorry, lists full, in my signature you can see when places are open"-answer for everybody.

Now, I need your thumbs that Silky will produce offspring well! *lol* Not that I get a "refusing-everything"-dragon... rolleyes.gif

Wow - I only got 6 before I put up a note to give me time to think...I suddenly feel gypped that I got so few requests sad.gif

Then again, my note also included the fact that I don't feel good - so maybe that also kept people at bay...

I want to do a Shimmer checker. I am far more into even gens than stairs, so getting some 2nd gen swaps will be my first priority.

I'd love to do tinsel and shimmer checkers someday. Beginning to think I need to win myself to get that achieved, but I'm willing to wait. No hurt feelings here.

In the meantime, congratulations to all the winners! May you all enjoy your prizes, whether shiny or HM. ^..^

I suddenly feel gypped that I got so few requests

Oh give it time, I am sure this will and most likely may be remedied laugh.gif Still get well soon and have a good birthday in the week!

Edited by lilacamy931

The flood was big, yea *lol* Around 125 in total, I only counted the ones who wanted 2nd gens, not the ones for Tinselfails.

I think that was/is because I was the first or second winner who told the community about their winning and what exactly I won. And because I said from the beginning that I'll accept trades. Now it's getting less and less, as I told you that my lists are full :-)

Luckily, I'm patient *lol*, altought some persons may only have a one-sentence-answer. I didn't had the time for giving everybody a big answer, so some maybe got a short one. Sorry!

Also, the signature reduced the PM flood around 75%. Really a great tip for every winner!

I was the first one actually. smile.gif 2nd page. I believe you were like 4-5th one to announce, but I know who the 2nd one was, but not sure if they want to be revealed ya know? lol I just really find it funny how you got more PMs than me, like a lot more. xd.png Happy new years again. wink.gif

I was the first one actually. smile.gif 2nd page. I believe you were like 4-5th one to announce, but I know who the 2nd one was, but not sure if they want to be revealed ya know? lol I just really find it funny how you got more PMs than me, like a lot more. xd.png Happy new years again. wink.gif

Maybe the fact that April announced a very limited list prompted people to contact her now/ASAP in hope to get on the list now.

PS: did you see my PM? biggrin.gif

Congrats Saynna! - I think although you were earliest a lot of readers may not have read earlier on, I missed you by accident in the excitement.

Really interested to see what other HM winners might go for what with options for Soulpeaces,Hellfire horses, Blunas etc.

Well, I checked both my email and the quick-link from the first post (thinking maybe I could've won something for my birthday), but didn't win ^^; Oh well, the event the was anyways :3 Congrats to the new winners! biggrin.gif *hopes next year she gets better luck* xd.png

sigh, no win again! though with so many people on DC, it's not all that surprising...one of these days, a census should be taken of the GC. i'm curious as to exactly how many players there are.

grateful for the link, thank you dj! it helps ease some of the panic of "omg did i win and miss the email?!!". and here's hoping i'll finally be able to find some nice shimmer swaps.

also, any winners who happen to read this, please consider me!...if your lists are still open that is. tongue.gif and congratulations to the people lucky enough to win!

Edited by CrystalSetsuna

PS: did you see my PM? biggrin.gif

I'll have to check, but if it's trading as I stated earlier, I'm just not really interested at this point. ^^ I'm still figuring what to do with the prize.

I really wish we didn't have prize dragons. When the Tinsels first came out, trading was still sane. You could almost always get a 1:1 trade. But for some reason the Shimmers changed everything. You have to offer multiple valuable dragons just to get one, and most of us just don't have that ability. I've been playing this game for six years, and apparently I still have nothing valuable. (I happened to luck out and get a 3rd gen Shimmer, and I did manage to get a few nice trades from that, but it never breeds anymore, and the lineage probably isn't valuable by now anyway.) It's always the same group of DC players who get the really low gens and the rare lineages. The rest of us have to hope that someday the asking price will go down and we can get a fair trade.

Anyway, I'll go have some cheese with my whine and let you guys enjoy your game. I'm not liking it much anymore. Boo-hoo.