TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

It's done, I've asked for a Soulpeace smile.gif I just can't resit all the pretty lineages one could make

Congrats!

I think a lot of people will love you for it, haha!

Congrats to all the winners and thanks for the event TJ it was awesome. Great way to spend my first DC christmas happy.gif

Hah, I knew I'd already used up my DC luck for this year xd.png No surprise I didn't win anything smile.gif Congratulations to everyone who did win!

A little advice: Prize winners, remember they're YOUR dragons so it's completely up to you what you do with it. HM winners, don't let others tell you what to choose - this is your chance to get what you've always dreamed of smile.gif

A little advice: Prize winners, remember they're YOUR dragons so it's completely up to you what you do with it. HM winners, don't let others tell you what to choose - this is your chance to get what you've always dreamed of smile.gif

^ what she said.

Are there any "didn't win but happy" badges for this year? biggrin.gif

^ what she said.

Thirding RhynnCollins's comment.

Maybe "'S no win, but happy"? /brick'd

That would be my second choice... I adore that sprite.

I think I would choose an alt vine if I were that lucky/

And if you'd like some more advice, check out Amazon Warrior's excellent guide "CB Prizes: A User Guide, Advice and tips for raffle winners"

Have fun, everyone! And don't let the Pile of PM's temper your pleasure with your winnings!

Oh, and I'd love a "Didn't win but happy" badges, like others asked!

Congrats to the winners!

"nope for me... no prize... I'm sad" (said this with the sad voice of a turret of Portal 2)

user posted image

maybe next year! xd.png

Not a winner again this year. Maybe one year it might happen.

In the meantime congrats to those of you who did win.

Congrats to the winners!

"nope for me... no prize... I'm sad" (said this with the sad voice of a turret of Portal 2)

user posted image

maybe next year! xd.png

You're my new best friend laugh.gif

Still no luck this year either.

Anyone made badges yet?

Congrats to all the winners. And yay for more Shimmers and Tinsels.

Maybe we can do a rough estimate.

The board statics says that there are 65,670 registered members. We can assume that 20% of them are inactive in DC, 30% of active DC users don't have a forum account, and every one in twenty breeders didn't participate in 2014 ruffle (or carefully built their fort). So it comes to be 71298.86 users joined the raffle.

And maybe there are more people than that... I'm not good at doing this sort of things.

I think there's a lot more DC users that are not on this Forum.

I know (and help/inform/assist with trading for) NINE DC users that are not on here because of lacking English. I know some personally, others through German and Austrian Forums.

On the other Hand I think about 50 % of Forum members are inactive, if you look at the number of Posts on the Forum member list.

So calculating depending on Forum numbers is very ineffective.

Though I haven't played this game for long time, I enjoyed it very much~

Edited by Kannji

Yes, please. :3

On another note, thank you you-know-who-you-are for making my day after a series of unfortunate events. wub.gif

Just remember, dear winners, that you can and should report people that harass you about your prizes, be it in PM, in chat or in a forum-thread.

Guys, just a reminder about the emails;

I know TJ said a while back that the emails may have come through the junk folder. Maybe just check more and see. I dont know, i remembered just now.

Congrats to the other winners! smile.gif <3

CG

ohmy.gif Wow! That's a lot of prizes. smile.gif Anyway, I didn't win, but I sure enjoyed the event. Thank you, everyone!

biggrin.gif Congratulations to the winners!

Guys, just a reminder about the emails;

I know TJ said a while back that the emails may have come through the junk folder. Maybe just check more and see.  I dont know, i remembered just now.

Congrats to the other winners! smile.gif <3

CG

True. But he does have a "find out NAO!" link in the first post too. (Which I clicked, natch! tongue.gif)

ETA: 'Grats on the win! smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I think there's a lot more DC users that are not on this Forum.

I know (and help/inform/assist with trading for) NINE DC users that are not on here because of lacking English. I know some personally, others through German and Austrian Forums.

On the other Hand I think about 50 % of Forum members are inactive, if you look at the number of Posts on the Forum member list.

So calculating depending on Forum numbers is very ineffective.

You are right, only god knows the exact number of participators. *sigh* no wonder i didn't win...

Anyway, we all have fun through the snow war! biggrin.gif