TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

Not trying to start anything (which I always seem to unintentionally end up doing anyway...) but am I the only one who doesn't really understand the point of the "Didn't win but happy" things? I mean, to me it seems to be more like trying to cover up the sore feelings of losing. I know it has good intention, but *shrug* that's just my view.

That's a good question actually.

For me it's about being an adult and reserving drama for real life problems. I also think we shouldn't get stressed out about playing with pixel dragons, though sometimes I don't follow this advice lol

Didn't win but had loads of fun! Congratulations to the winners! And many thanks to TJ and his wonderful staff for all that they do! biggrin.gif

Honorable mention! Took a while to get the email so I thought I didn't win, nice surprise to wake up to this morning. biggrin.gif I'm not asking for anything exceptionally rare, but just the fact of getting something is lovely.

Thank you to TJ, the event designers, and congratulations to all of the other winners/honorable mentions! smile.gif

Honorable mention! Took a while to get the email so I thought I didn't win, nice surprise to wake up to this morning. biggrin.gif I'm not asking for anything exceptionally rare, but just the fact of getting something is lovely.

Thank you to TJ, the event designers, and congratulations to all of the other winners/honorable mentions! smile.gif

Congrats!!

I'm sure everyone is dying to know what you asked for xd.png

Congrats on being one of the lucky 30 hm winners!

Congratulations! Enjoy your little HM prize ~ whatever it is!

**Also - does anyone who won a Prize Dragon (Eastern or Western) have a screen cap of the "Winner's Page" where we can choose our Dragon? I forgot to screen cap for posterity reasons ; ; and already submitted my form

Edited by ShorahNagi

Aww, bummer. No email for me sad.gif I was really looking forward to picking a Frill if I were picked as a raffle winner...

Anyways, congrats to all the winners.

Ha ha I guess I'm just indecisive  tongue.gif  a Holly was tempting but I wished I could breed my Solstice with a CB Soulpeace since I saw their adult, in the end that lineage seemed to beautiful to refuse.

As long as you're really happy with your decision it's ok. (And I am pretty sure I'd have chosen a Soulpeace, too wink.gif )

I don't ignore the bickering - some of it is highly entertaining to read  tongue.gif .

I don't doubt that it is, but I always think there are people who are young or just easily overwhelmed and it might not be so amusing for them.

I see you have a good handle on it though (because of course I checked your profile to see if you'd take offers xd.png).

It's good that it's a happy experience for you happy.gif

Edited by blah

Congratulations to those who won!

I didn't get anything, unfortunately, but oh well. *shrug*

Though I was really looking forward to getting that code.

Congratulations to those who won!

I didn't get anything, unfortunately, but oh well. *shrug*

Though I was really looking forward to getting that code.

Same here... I even saved a name...

Oh, well!! tongue.gif

Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy your future babies biggrin.gif... Yes, I didn't win.

Congratulations to all of the winners! I unfortunately didn't win anything, but next year for sure. *shakes fists*

My actual state: No real problems. I got exactly 75 requests on 2nd gens and a not-counted bunch for Tinselfails. I answered them all, I thin, and had no problems except one a bit strange person. But nothing really scaring, no harassment, no big problems. Everybody was friendly and polite. Everybody understood when the lists were full.

I am happy with my decision to tell you about my win, I would do it again :-)

Yeah, one person was a bit strange, but one from around 125 is normal, I think, so I am happy with the way I announced it.

The PM flood was big, as you see, but not toooooo big-enough time for a short "Sorry, lists full, in my signature you can see when places are open"-answer for everybody.

Now, I need your thumbs that Silky will produce offspring well! *lol* Not that I get a "refusing-everything"-dragon... rolleyes.gif

Edited by April2000

My actual state: No real problems. I got exactly 75 requests on 2nd gens and a not-counted bunch for Tinselfails. I answered them all, I thin, and had no problems except one a bit strange person. But nothing really scaring, no harassment, no big problems. Everybody was friendly and polite. Everybody understood when the lists were full.

Yeah, one person was a bit strange, but one from around 125 is normal, I think, so I am happy with the way I announced it.

Now, I need your thumbs that silky will produce offspring well! *lol* Not that I get a "refusing-everything"-dragon... rolleyes.gif

75 requests already?! blink.gif Blimey, patience of a saint, keep going with it, hopefully dropped off now for you with siggy updated etc.

Now, I need your thumbs that silky will produce offspring well! *lol* Not that I get a "refusing-everything"-dragon... rolleyes.gif

My inbox is literally under 2% from being 50% from the whole night of me staying up and posting. I kinda would say I had less than 20 requests! O_o And I didn't even say if my lists were full or not. xd.png Maybe my post count scares them? laugh.gif But yeah, generally people were nice, I think I may have not replied to some due to me being a bit preoccupied. Otherwise, no real harassment or "u so greedy y u so greedy e__e" PMs.

EDIT: But yeah, I'm generally not interested in trading, atm. lol

Edited by Saynna

I didn't win anything sad.gif Why am I not surprised??? Have better luck at winning Euchre card games than I do winning a prize dragon. Have been with DC for 6 years and the drought continues ohmy.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

I didn't win anything sad.gif Why am I not surprised??? Have better luck at winning Euchre card games than I do winning a prize dragon,

You did catch that CB Gold not too long ago. wink.gif

The flood was big, yea *lol* Around 125 in total, I only counted the ones who wanted 2nd gens, not the ones for Tinselfails.

I think that was/is because I was the first or second winner who told the community about their winning and what exactly I won. And because I said from the beginning that I'll accept trades. Now it's getting less and less, as I told you that my lists are full :-)

Luckily, I'm patient *lol*, altought some persons may only have a one-sentence-answer. I didn't had the time for giving everybody a big answer, so some maybe got a short one. Sorry!

Also, the signature reduced the PM flood around 75%. Really a great tip for every winner!

You did catch that CB Gold not too long ago. wink.gif

Yeah have better luck at catching than I do winning. cool.gif Traded it for a copper. Did catch a cb silver and would like to catch a 2nd cb gold as my first one is being a pain in the $#* at getting a gold egg now. Used to in the past then he decides to go on strike.

I picked up a 3rd generation silver egg and a gold tinsel egg from the AP whom are to be both females to cheer me up. Ironically the silver's code has my initials in it (kf) smile.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

Thanks for the Snow Wars TJ! smile.gif

I just have a question about the whole raffle thing, um, when are the eggs actually given out? I mean, say if someone won a dragon, will they get an email or something about WHEN it's gonna be transferred to their account so they can leave a space for it? Or will TJ just magically make 1 more egg fit in their account? Because it would be very sad if the person getting the egg was egglocked or something so they didn't get it....

Congrats to the winners!