TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

Oh well looks like Im not a winner..

What do the prizes look like exactly? unsure.gif

The two sprites that are in your signature. The prizes are both Shimmers and Tinsels, so ...

Erica tell me at least one example of a 2nd gen just being glomped randomly by at least 20% of the owners

Mercury, right. And at least, how often do you catch/trade a cb Silver/Gold per year as an average user? One time? Two? I think maximum three times. I would need to wait like years for getting my payment. Not the right way for me.

Some people last year had 7 CB metals on hand to pay the winners for a place on their list

Erica tell me at least one example of a 2nd gen just being glomped randomly by at least 20% of the owners

Ummm... two of my 2Gs were gifts. Please don't act like you know everything ^^

Also the traders are ones with fast reactions and internet speeds they could catch 90 CB golds in a year if they tried

I have given away far more 2nd gen Tinsels than I have traded away. Further still, some of those traded away I did so to help my friends obtain really rare stuff that they still needed for scroll completion. So, even if you see one up for trade for something like an ND it doesn't always mean the owner is doing it for their own benefit.

Nah, for some players, they can amass 5, 6, 7, more within 2-3 weeks. I know I can, when I spend the time.

But I do think paying that amount is quite ludicrous. smile.gif

Bah we all know that hunting cb blacks when they become "rare" is much more fun anyway. tongue.gif

One winner last year gifted the first few eggs.

Another winner lotto'd all offspring

But then again, winners are free to do what they wish with their prize, gift or trade. Of course we would appreciate gifting more but yeah lol

I'd just like to point out, though Erica, that you do kind of come off like your experience is universal. It really isn't for most users.

Dothe is right most 2Gs never get gifted off either they stay on the scroll or get traded off for something on their wishlist

I'd just like to point out, though Erica, that you do kind of come off like your experience is universal. It really isn't for most users.

I know it's not, but I'm just trying to make the point that not all CB owners are greedy and only want CB metals.

My friend, who owns a CB Shimmer, gifts most of her 2Gs, and only trades them for swaps.

Most people once they the metal flood starts can get alot.png of CB golds or slivers some can get like 90 or more during the year

If you think about the offspring that one prize dragons can get in a year,you will know that no one can get that many metals by selling prize dragons.

It still goes that most owners trade them for CB metals or anything on their wishlist

I don't see why they shouldn't? I can't get most of the things I want. I only have 1 CB silver I caught back in 2009. I've been here since 2008 and I don't have anything worth trading for nor can I even catch a cb silver now (i don't even see them). So if I won a prize, I'd use it to complete my scroll as well. It sucks for everybody else, but it's a good opportunity for the winner to finally be as rich or richer than those who can get 7 cb gold eggs in a few days

52 2Gs at max for shimmers most of the time I'd say they could get about 10 or 15 successful breedings that aren't fails

52 2Gs at max for shimmers most of the time I'd say they could get about 10 or 15 successful breedings that aren't fails

I'm not sure what your point is here.

I'm not saying they shouldn't I'm say most owners will trade them to complete scrolls and whatnot maybe after they finish their wishlist they might glomp but that's still unlikely

I liked the fast link that TJ gived us to see if you have win or not.

May I post here gift trade links or it will be counted as spam?

Edited by Naruhina_94

Ooh, I love how most Prize winners are so generous. :3 And LOL, if 10+ CB Metals are the price winners will ask for, I have no chance of getting 2Gs. xd.png

EDIT: I don't really mind, though. A big congrats to all who've won! biggrin.gif

Edited by Evolette

I got gifted ONE 2nd gen Shimmer and zero Tinsels so far. That gift was from a random user I have not known before but who gifted ALL of their 2nd gens! So it is true that there are very generous users but most of them just gift there 2nd gens to friends. That is completely fine and I would do exactly the same but the problem here is that you may have no chance to get one gifted if you do not know the wners very well...

Well it is all down to the individual owners, some will wish to trade and they can ask the asking price the feel is fair or someone is willing to pay.

Whilst I have 3 x 2nd gen old school tinsels, I paid a CB metallic at the time which was a steep price for me but I felt completely fair and I love the dragons I got, I honestly couldn't do the multiples - though have seen others can.

Please don't underestimate the generosity of players with super rares - whilst I have not personally been gifted a 2nd gen, I am aware of it happening and received gifts of other super rares just out of a players kindness. It just isn't shouted about or announced. Plus no ones opinion is gospel wink.gif

Swings and roundabouts, swings and roundabouts. Congrats for both prize winners and HM winners. Saw someone selected a CB Soulpeace - awesome prize! That will make some epic lineages smile.gif

Yeah, these dragons are special, and if they're worth or not worth 200000 cb golds, the're defintley not worth an argument in this peaceful and friendly community, if you ask me. :-)

Yeah, these dragons are special, and if they're worth or not worth 200000 cb golds, the're defintley not worth an argument in this peaceful and friendly community, if you ask me. :-)

When it comes to prizes everyone jumps at each other lol lots of frustrated feelings involved i guess

They are worth more than 20 CB golds in some cases and they can also trade for neglected dragons anyways I'll end off here

Edited by Soulking