TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

When I thought my luck is improving.... apparently it's not ! xd.png

Congrats to all winners~

more tinsel/shimmer lines to collect.... *___*

Yes, more Shimmers/Tinsels to go around.

My lowest gen Shimmer is 4th; I am on a list for a 3rd gen shimmer for the last couple of months.

Congrats to the winners, and I wish the best luck in breeding them.

I never win. I missed CB Gold today, i didn't win, my pet died, im unlucky. sad.gif Sad

Sounds like really bad luck. unsure.gif

I never win. I missed CB Gold today, i didn't win, my pet died, im unlucky. sad.gif Sad

I am sorry for your pet.

Gz to the winners! biggrin.gif I'vent even finished collecting all the possible shimmers from last year yet and now this.. *sighs* I'll get there eventually

wink.gif For the gracious losers:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I like the third one,but I don't have space in my sig.(I put too many things in it.

No win here either, but congrats to the winners! I'd like to trade for a 2nd gen, if you feel inclined to do so. I don't have much, but I can work for it!

I like the third one,but I don't have space in my sig.(I put too many things in it.

Thanks! Hehehe...I know what you mean. I keep having to edit things out and change things around. smile.gif

Not me (at least not yet wink.gif lol

Congratulations to people who won!~

Not trying to start anything (which I always seem to unintentionally end up doing anyway...) but am I the only one who doesn't really understand the point of the "Didn't win but happy" things? I mean, to me it seems to be more like trying to cover up the sore feelings of losing. I know it has good intention, but *shrug* that's just my view.

No win this year either. tongue.gif oh well, the event was very fun!

Congrats to all the winners~!

Not trying to start anything (which I always seem to unintentionally end up doing anyway...) but am I the only one who doesn't really understand the point of the "Didn't win but happy" things? I mean, to me it seems to be more like trying to cover up the sore feelings of losing. I know it has good intention, but *shrug* that's just my view.

Idk. I guess I'm not overjoyed, but I didn't expect to win anyways.

Nah, there are people that really don't mind losing and want to show some positive-ness in the middle of all this frustration. Not that they are actually happy about it, I think it's just to make things less sad xd.png

Edited by LaHaine

People like having badges for everything. It's better than a "didn't win now watch me complain about it" badge, right? tongue.gifWhat about a "didn't win but wants a sandwich" badge?

Congrats again to the new winners. I can't wait to see what kinds of HM prizes end up being chosen this year. smile.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

People like having badges for everything. It's better than a "didn't win now watch me complain about it" badge, right? tongue.gif

That would suit me very well lol

Well, I made the badges because a bunch of people mentioned wanting them. My take on it is that there are three main reasons:

1) To let the winners know that the poster isn't bearing them any ill-will, and is happy for them, in the midst of all the griping and blaming that happens once the winners are announced.

2) To send a sort of shout-out to TJ and other mods, to let them know that the event was appreciated, and we're grateful for the chance to play a free game that gives us so much enjoyment.

3) Because they basically want to say that they had a lot of fun participating in the Snow Forts event and holiday raffle, and were able to enjoy the drama and waiting and announcement, without having to be a winner. It's like saying "yay, holiday raffle was fun!" in your sig -- a lot of users seem to change out their badges based on the time of year, or what they're enjoying at the time, so consider it a seasonal decoration. wink.gif

Ta da!

Edited by Kelkelen

Cool. Hoping my buddies won, as I know many of them have been anticipating for the raffle quite a bit.