Amazon_warrior

CB Prizes: A User Guide

Fogged because I don't feel like looking at it right now. It was either that, freezing it or killing it. It sounds like I'm the only one who has a misgendered dragon. No word from TJ, so am guessing it's not fixable.

I appreciate the name suggestions, but I'm not changing my naming scheme, so it won't be Raga's anything.

even the best laid plans fail occassionally. no need to do anything drastic to it or just discard/not use it because plan A failed. thats a sad thing to do. flexability would really work much better in this situation than being so dead set on the origional idea. just my opinion though so dont kill me xd.png

And it's not like I can get another one. I've never had any misgender before, and it's pretty much screwed up any/all plans I had for it.

I fogged it because I'm not foolish enough to really kill it/freeze it/abandon it. It's just been a very bad couple of weeks, so this is just one more thing going wrong. Normally, I'd laugh about it, but right now, it's really just the cherry on a very stinky cake.

Very true :/

Ah hopefully your downhill ends soon and you can get back to your feet. It's time for fresh new breeding plans wink.gif

even the best laid plans fail occassionally. no need to do anything drastic to it or just discard/not use it because plan A failed. thats a sad thing to do. flexability would really work much better in this situation than being so dead set on the origional idea. just my opinion though so dont kill me xd.png

To be fair, a lot of people did have specific plans with their prizes, and they are completely irreplaceable.

I don't know about RagaDal, but I had plans for well over a year before winning, and all involved a MALE tinsel. The breed I could get over - the gender would make me stick it on the back burner and not breed it much at all. So I do understand the frustration that a rare event occurred on a dragon that cannot be replaced.

G34SS gendered correctly and will mature in about a day! I'm so excited to try breeding him, but also worried that the first try will be unsuccessful. sleep.gif

Droog hasn't gendered either, but I've put him into every hatchery I know of, so--with any luck, that'll be soon. Gotta admit, I'm a bit antsy about it anyhow. :'L

I love everyone's badges! Kevin will not be getting one as I am artistically challenged, but he is now named "I am Home Alone". Thank you to whoever pointed out that reference! It's more easily recognizable than my original

user posted image

EDIT: He may get a mate named "Hii Kevin" at some point though. Or one called Spongebob.

Edited by Ponie

I love everyone's badges! Kevin will not be getting one as I am artistically challenged, but he is now named "I am Home Alone". Thank you to whoever pointed out that reference! It's more easily recognizable than my original

user posted image

EDIT: He may get a mate named "Hii Kevin" at some point though. Or one called Spongebob.

Lol I could make a badge for you too. xd.png I got plenty of free time. Just let me know what sort of thing you want and I'll do my best. I made dothefreddy's XFile badge (Not the awesome one Sock made) and Zactura's Droog one for examples, and working on one for toyofubl.

All I'm doing right now is painting troll horns anyway hah.

Droog gendered correctly. 8>

now to viewbomb him.

HUZZAH. Guess he didn't have enough Imagination to come up with a female counterpart to himself. wink.gif

Yay Problem Sleuth reference

Dangerous Damsel would've worked, now that I think about it. Glad I didn't have to redo everything, though. 8'U

aww yeah, problem sleuth. /highfive

This shall be my first breeding during Val week. <3

Wow, that's lovely! Silver and pink go well together smile.gif

And this will be mine <3 I'm debating on waiting til the event starts to breed her, or to breed her as soon as she grows and then wait til the middle of the event to breed the two in the link.

Wow, that's lovely! Silver and pink go well together smile.gif

And this will be mine <3 I'm debating on waiting til the event starts to breed her, or to breed her as soon as she grows and then wait til the middle of the event to breed the two in the link.

I love radiant angel pairings wub.gif

I'm hoping for a female Val that goes with them this year, I was just too set on having a 'James' to change it though. I think I'll probably do a green copper first.

Also Death's a girl blink.gif I was totally picturing a Prachett-esque male for your baby!

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

I love radiant angel pairings wub.gif

I'm hoping for something a female Val that goes with them this year, I was just too set on having a 'James' to change it though. I think I'll probably do a green copper first.

Also Death's a girl blink.gif I was totally picturing a Prachett-esque male for your baby!

I considered influencing her male, because that is partially why I picked the code, but I liked the pairings better with her as a girl. She's just as scary as a girl, though xd.png

Ragadal, you certainly have my sympathies. I don't have any CB prize, but have had a few misgender after influence. Horrible. I doubt there's anything I can do to help you feel better but I completely would if I could.

I considered influencing her male, because that is partially why I picked the code, but I liked the pairings better with her as a girl. She's just as scary as a girl, though xd.png

Oh man. You need to breed her with a dragon named after Deadpool in some way. biggrin.gif

Oh man. You need to breed her with a dragon named after Deadpool in some way. biggrin.gif

O.o

I want. A Deadpool lineage? That'd be sweet. smile.gif

Whenever I think of female Death, I think of her... :-)

Whenever I think of female Death, I think of her... :-)

@_@ I have a sudden urge to dig out my Sandman books...

Has anyone's gendered incorrectly?

Also... Anyone have some freetime lookin to make a badge? unsure.gif

At least one person has had their Prize mis-gender. sad.gif

what kind of badge are you looking for :3

Also congrats to everyone whos babies decided to cooperate. I hope they continue to cooperate and grow healthy and happy :3

I'm also making custom badges for people. It lets me practice arting and I feel proud when people use them. ^^

DEATH CAN BE COOL AS A MALE OR FEMALE.