Amazon_warrior

CB Prizes: A User Guide

Grrr, ok. I'll be patient. But it is difficult.

(two seconds later)

HATCH! HATCH!

Oasis just got a stage 1 crack, and she's at 6 days 3 hours, so it is possible! Her stats are 2423/1196/134. (I'm trying to set a personal record for clicks. xd.png)

I incubated mine and have been putting it into as many sites as I can. Still no cracks yet. Currently at 87 clicks, would like to get it up to 100 soon. c:

Aw, I can't be coy anymore.

Meet RagaD.

I couldn't think of anything more clever for a code, hence she's named after me (sorta). Of course NOW I have a bunch of other funnier codes, but it's all good.

Edited by RagaDal

They should crack whenever they have enough clicks/views. They won't hatch, however, until they reach 4 days.

They wont grow cracks until they hit 5 days or less I believe so you have some ways to go. :3

No, this one's got a big hole already: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Danny

It's not mine, if anyone was wondering or anything. I've just accepted the owner's quest to acquire a ton of views for it. :-)

Edited by tjekan

How are you getting all those clicks Freddy?

Sixshot Isn't even cracking.

People can add him wherever if they want. LOL Not looking to brake records, I just want him to hatch already.

Looks like all the prizes from this year have been taken off the wiki. Was it breaking the rules somehow to have them on there? The prizes from past years are still there.

It is breaking the rules, because nothing is allowed to be added to the wiki until the majority of the eggs have hatched and grown up, this includes new releases and prizes. Previous years have been like that too. I think it's the same reason why people can't post view links in the forum.

Looks like all the prizes from this year have been taken off the wiki. Was it breaking the rules somehow to have them on there? The prizes from past years are still there.

Maybe they took them down to discourage view bombing and might put them up again later? Just guessing.

How are you getting all those clicks Freddy?

Sixshot Isn't even cracking.

People can add him wherever if they want. LOL Not looking to brake records, I just want him to hatch already.

Added it to my fav hatcheries, Yarold's, my sig here, a sig at a different forum I visit and an auto refresher on the image every few hours for about 1-2 hours.

We're allowed to use auto refreshers on dragons like that?

Yes, that's pretty much what the hatch sites are, and AoND has a page specifically for it. It's just on the site AP and biomes where it is frowned on, at least as far as I am aware.

Never been told I couldn't on my own dragons.

Ooh hey, could you point me at it? I'd like to bathe Oasis in sweet, sweet views, too. xd.png

I had no idea. I figured that would be considered cheating and not allowed. I might have to try that since my little shiny doesn't have that many views.

I guess I'll join the masses introducing their eggs. Here's Akhir (Named for a fictional planet). Not sure if it'll be a He or She though.

Edited by Blueocean

I had no idea. I figured that would be considered cheating and not allowed. I might have to try that since my little shiny doesn't have that many views.

You can auto-refresh your own dragons. You should not auto-refresh cave to speed up clicking or anything, though.

You can auto-refresh your own dragons. You should not auto-refresh cave to speed up clicking or anything, though.

Thanks for clarifying that! biggrin.gif

I guess I'll join the masses introducing their eggs. Here's Akhir (Named for a fictional planet). Not sure if it'll be a He or She though.

Nice one. smile.gif

Ok so.... I did ask TJ if he could change my code for me and he told me it wasn't possible once the egg existed (just as info if someone else is considering the same thing),

and

by just letting it gather clicks without hatcheries I only got 35 (29uvs, 29 clicks) views in a whole day, so far from being viewbombed^^ I'll stuff it into hatcheries now^^

Ok so.... I did ask TJ if he could change my code for me and he told me it wasn't possible once the egg existed (just as info if someone else is considering the same thing),

and

by just letting it gather clicks without hatcheries I only got 35 (29uvs, 29 clicks) views in a whole day, so far from being viewbombed^^ I'll stuff it into hatcheries now^^

I've put mine in several hatcheries, and have about 3100 views in about 5 hours. I'm not sure if I'm disappointed or not. (This is not an invitation to post my egg anywhere without permission)

15 hours to go, and nary a crack yet. *pets RagaD*

My sister ran up to me this morning, totally in panic "oh my god my egg is sick, what should I do, I hope it doesn't die D:". Suggested to her once again to create a forums account but well, she still doesn't want. ^^ Is it mentioned on that mysterious you-won-raffle-yey-page that they won't die from sickness? Maybe she just didn't read it because of excitement. ^^

Edit: For the curious ones, she chose the code tarja. wink.gif

Edited by Groovy