Amazon_warrior

CB Prizes: A User Guide

Ooh congrats~!! I know I was so happy when I saw I got the code I wanted. Ooh this is so exciting :3

Ooh congrats~!! I know I was so happy when I saw I got the code I wanted. Ooh this is so exciting :3

Thanks! I was randomly checking my scroll again to see if maybe anything was there, and noticed something fogged. So I opened it and saw my code and just sat there looking at the screen like ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

YAAY!

It terrifies me that it is "sick!"

It terrifies me that it is "sick!"

It can't die though, so it'll be fine.

Even if every instinct is telling you to hide it to protect it tongue.gif

It can't die though, so it'll be fine.

Even if every instinct is telling you to hide it to protect it tongue.gif

I know, right? I'm just itching to fog it.

I'm happy I got the code I wanted.

I love the code to your egg~!

Eeeeeeeeeeeee! I was out shopping (before we get another stupid round of snow) and checked my scroll on my phone, and saw there was something fogged. Just got home and there is my baby! And I got the code that I wanted so am very happy. Just influenced it to be female, just incubated it because I have no patience *and* I want room on my scroll for any Valentines that might happen by next weekend.

Now I just have to be careful with the rest of my brood. *cloaking device back on Bronze Eggy*

Congratulations again to everyone else who won! smile.gif

She's heeeere biggrin.gif I was preparing myself to be patient for a long wait, but I'm so happy I didn't have to. xd.png And I got my code! Can't wait to see what everyone else picked!

Congrats~!! I'm so happy to see everyone so excited~ I'm partially holding my breath for the redraw but probably wont get anything. Remember your CB Prize eggs are safe from death via sickness so don't worry if it gets sick, it will hatch healthy and it will grow fine :3

Congrats everyone! This is exciting~ laugh.gif

I also turned my signature badge into a link to the lineage page for mine. I want to show off my little pixel baby. wub.gif

Congrats everyone! This is exciting~ laugh.gif

I also turned my signature badge into a link to the lineage page for mine. I want to show off my little pixel baby. wub.gif

I'll be doing that once my other eggs/hatchlings are safe. Nice code, btw. smile.gif

Oh man, now I get to go through and see all the codes people picked. 8> Niiiice.

I kind of blanked on what I wanted for mine because--well, I was surprised as anything that I won. 8'U Sooo I wound up picking the name of one of my characters because it was the first one to come to mind. I regret absolutely nothing.

I've seen a lot of neat codes so far, though! Looking forward to finding the rest of them.

Yeah, I thought of multiple better codes after I'd already submitted mine, but that's okay. *pats eggy* I'm still happy to have you, Kevin. I'd like you even with a random code.

Yeah, I thought of multiple better codes after I'd already submitted mine, but that's okay.  *pats eggy*  I'm still happy to have you, Kevin.  I'd like you even with a random code.

Is it pathetic that I've known what I wanted as a code for like the last 3 years (when I did not win anything)? xd.png I'm still shocked that I won anything, let alone that my code was still available.

The Wiki already has several up from this year, including roughlandingholly's. I think I'd better stay schtum with mine for a little while longer.

Edited by RagaDal

I'll be doing that once my other eggs/hatchlings are safe. Nice code, btw. smile.gif

Thanks! laugh.gif I just went ahead and fogged mine for now. Was hoping to have my scroll be empty for when we got prizes, but I found a few other things I wanted while waiting. c:

Thanks! laugh.gif I just went ahead and fogged mine for now. Was hoping to have my scroll be empty for when we got prizes, but I found a few other things I wanted while waiting. c:

Same here. I somehow picked up a few nice checkers and started working on a few mates, even though I should've known better. Your code is now listed on the Bronze Tinsel page of the Wiki, so yeah, hide that baby for a bit.

Same here. I somehow picked up a few nice checkers and started working on a few mates, even though I should've known better. Your code is now listed on the Bronze Tinsel page of the Wiki, so yeah, hide that baby for a bit.

I always go AP hunting when I know I shouldn't. :c I love metal fails and found a few...

I noticed that. Kind of neat, haha. It can't die though, so isn't it fine to leave it unfogged? Or am I missing something? unsure.gif

Oh hey, my code made it up on the wiki. That's neat, though I'm not 100% sure how it got there. ; y;

So far I haven't gotten viewbombed yet, though, which is good! Here's hoping I won't have to fog and unfog fifty times because the egg keeps getting sick.

I can hardly believe it! She's finally here! I'm still a bit disappointed in my code choice, but its okay. My name should salvage it alright!

The one thing I'm not looking forward to is having to babysit my scroll to make sure none of my other dragons get viewbombed. Does anyone have any tips for that besides the general "check often" and "fog when you step away"?

Is it pathetic that I've known what I wanted as a code for like the last 3 years (when I did not win anything)? xd.png I'm still shocked that I won anything, let alone that my code was still available.

I've had codes picked for about that long too. 3 of them in fact, all referencing the same thing, in case anybody picks my first choice xd.png

Edit: ShortAxel, I'd hide my scroll and remove the scroll link from my dragon pages for a while if I were you and link to your prize directly (as you already have in fact). You can unhide to add eggs to hatcheries then rehide, and they'll still get views from that as normal, but people won't be able to/won't have to view them when trying to have look at your prize.

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Congrats everyone on your new babies! Makes it more real now that it's actually on my scroll! I still haven't decided on gender, but leaning toward male.

Seems like mine has already made it on the wiki also! It's really surprising how fast some people are!! xd.png