Amazon_warrior

CB Prizes: A User Guide

I'm so sorry about the influence fail, Raga. sad.gif Was there a certain pairing you had in mind that required your Prize to be female?

Now I hope Silva keeps her influence... if she ends up male I'll live (and love breeding him to Rosebuds and Mistletoes), but I *think* of her as, well, a HER.

C'mon, Silva, gender already!!! *crosses fingers*

Edit: Phew!!! And, thanks for the help EscapistLore! biggrin.gif

Edited by jerusha

I'm so sorry about the influence fail, Ragda. sad.gif Was there a certain pairing you had in mind that required your Prize to be female?

Now I hope Silva keeps her influence... if she ends up male I'll live (and love breeding him to Rosebuds and Mistletoes), but I *think* of her as, well, a HER.

C'mon, Silva, gender already!!! *crosses fingers*

I viewbombed, seems she cooperated and went female! Gratz! biggrin.gif

I really ought'a make some kind of sig badge for Droog, but--well, for now, I'll just leave the icon I have. 8'U Should probably put a more visible link to him in my signature, though. I want to get him a lot of clicks.

Sorry to hear about the gendering thing, though. 8< Hopefully the breeding results make up for it at the very least.

Hey Zactura. biggrin.gif

user posted image

How's this for a badge? I know DD is hatched now but I couldn't resist the egg-shaped head. biggrin.gif Plus playing card.

And I wonder if the owner of Casey is also a Homestuck fan...

Hey Zactura. biggrin.gif

user posted image

How's this for a badge? I know DD is hatched now but I couldn't resist the egg-shaped head. biggrin.gif Plus playing card.

And I wonder if the owner of Casey is also a Homestuck fan...

oHHHH that's perfect,,, 8I

/goes to slam that in my sig, yep

Thank you so much! ; u;

I shouldn't be that upset, but I honestly am. It's like even when I win, I lose. (Real life has been really tough lately, so I actually needed something to cheer me up. Not happening.)

Oh, ouch. sad.gif That would be quite crushing.

Congrats on all the influence successes, though! smile.gif

Yslari went male as we were hoping! ^.^

Now to make a banner for Casus and I.. Already got it planned out, just need to make it now. smile.gif

For what it's worth, I pm'ed TJ, but no answer as of yet. I'm expecting him to say nothing can be changed. In which case, I'm not sure what I am planning to do with this dragon. Currently, nothing since the even the code name is the wrong gender and any planned pairings are now scuttled.

For what it's worth, I pm'ed TJ, but no answer as of yet. I'm expecting him to say nothing can be changed. In which case, I'm not sure what I am planning to do with this dragon. Currently, nothing since the even the code name is the wrong gender and any planned pairings are now scuttled.

Hmm, well, I tried googling "raga" and learned it is a kind of Indian music. So if you run with that definition, it wouldn't need to be inherently feminine. Another possibility, if Raga is your name and you are female, is that you could call him "Raga's [something]." The silver tinsel Dawn's Silver Medal is actually a male, even though Dawn is a woman's name. You still have some options. :-)

*looks at the code* RagaD could be Raga's Dragon, for example, or Raga's Delight, or Raga's Darn Male. ;-D

Edited by tjekan

Hmm, well, I tried googling "raga" and learned it is a kind of Indian music. So if you run with that definition, it wouldn't need to be inherently feminine. Another possibility, if Raga is your name and you are female, is that you could call him "Raga's [something]." The silver tinsel Dawn's Silver Medal is actually a male, even though Dawn is a woman's name. You still have some options. :-)

*looks at the code* RagaD could be Raga's Dragon, for example, or Raga's Delight, or Raga's Darn Male. ;-D

Lol I like Raga's Darn Male xd.png

Lol I like Raga's Darn Male xd.png

That's really cute, actually! I'd definitely wanna make a lineage from a dragon named that.

So, I finally made the signature for Casus and I. Any thoughts? I did it on my tablet, so it could be better.. smile.gif

That's really cute, actually! I'd definitely wanna make a lineage from a dragon named that.

So, I finally made the signature for Casus and I. Any thoughts? I did it on my tablet, so it could be better.. smile.gif

I'm hoping that RagaD is fogged because TJ is going to fix the gender!

As for your badge, it's good ^^ The only thing I'd change is to drop the size of the tinsel back down to original size - enlarging pixel sprites blurs them a bit. Other than that though thumbs_up.png

As for your badge, it's good ^^ The only thing I'd change is to drop the size of the tinsel back down to original size - enlarging pixel sprites blurs them a bit. Other than that though thumbs_up.png

Oh, I hope so! That'd be wonderful.

Hmm. Any better? *blinks* I agree, not enlarging the sprite makes it prettier.. My friend keeps laughing at me for being so excited over Yslari..

5 days. I'm sitting here twitching.

Haha I'm over-excited too. I was harassing my brother over facebook to help me get views tongue.gif Then another user bombed me with views (over 7000 UV blink.gif ) so I can stop. I think he's rather relieved!

I'd tuck Yslari up under the words more, and then crop the left side in - kinda like so:

user posted image

but obviously yours will look better with access to the layers and such

(also do tell me to bog off if you don't want the criticism ^^)

Edit: Hmm, I'd move the map to the left as well if you crop, because the blue water is a nicer edge

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Five days left here too, I'm anticipating the first breeding attempt. PLEASE. DON'T. REFUSE.

I'd love for a successful breed on the first try but seeing how appallingly some prizes have bred I shouldn't really get my hopes up :'D

I'm waiting here impatiently, and wondering whether I should make a thing for my prize for my sig. I'm ... artistically challenged.

I'm waiting here impatiently, and wondering whether I should make a thing for my prize for my sig. I'm ... artistically challenged.

Yours would probably quite easy to photoshop a simple one if all you wanted was one of those symbols from the book covers + name + dragon +/- quote/description? I could probably do it 10-15 min if you pick a symbol for me?

Edit: Freddy, that's lovely!!

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Haha I'm over-excited too. I was harassing my brother over facebook to help me get views tongue.gif Then another user bombed me with views (over 7000 UV blink.gif ) so I can stop. I think he's rather relieved!

I'd tuck Yslari up under the words more, and then crop the left side in - kinda like so:

user posted image

but obviously yours will look better with access to the layers and such

(also do tell me to bog off if you don't want the criticism ^^)

Edit: Hmm, I'd move the map to the left as well if you crop, because the blue water is a nicer edge

I updated it again - and please, criticism is welcome. Though I think I like the way it is now.. 6 days for Yslari! Goodness.. 2 days seems like forever!

Fogged because I don't feel like looking at it right now. It was either that, freezing it or killing it. It sounds like I'm the only one who has a misgendered dragon. No word from TJ, so am guessing it's not fixable.

I appreciate the name suggestions, but I'm not changing my naming scheme, so it won't be Raga's anything.

Edited by RagaDal

Heh I already made a few badges for some prize owners, want me to give it a shot? Just let me know what you want in it and I'll do my best!

(By the way I've had your scroll bookmarked for years because I love some of the names you give your dragons. xd.png SO MANY FANDOMS. I was glad to see you win)

Fogged because I don't feel like looking at it right now. It was either that, freezing it or killing it. It sounds like I'm the only one who has a misgendered dragon. No word from TJ, so am guessing it's not fixable.

I appreciate the name suggestions, but I'm not changing my naming scheme, so it won't be Raga's anything.

Awww misgendered dragons are the worst, you have my sympathies unsure.gif

Though I wouldn't freeze/kill even if prize gendered wrong, it's still rare as heck and worth more as an adult, just think of the new possibilities 8Y

Heh I already made a few badges for some prize owners, want me to give it a shot? Just let me know what you want in it and I'll do my best!

(By the way I've had your scroll bookmarked for years because I love some of the names you give your dragons. xd.png SO MANY FANDOMS. I was glad to see you win)

I would pretty much love that, zaverxi! I will be PMing you.

My scroll is hidden right now, and that makes me sad. Hopefully when the hullabaloo is over, it can come out again? As to fandoms, I think I have Pern, Austen, Jackaroo, Stardust, Hitchcock, Tamora Pierce, Harry Potter, Abhorsen, Lolita, X-Men, Bones, Princess Bride, Sleepy Hollow (TV and Movie!), Firefly, Robin McKinley, X-Files, Hunger Games, Vonnegut, Earthsea, Howl's Moving Castle, Totoro, Ender's Game, Back to the Future, Invader Zim, Arrested Development, Oscar Wilde, Dr Strangelove, Big Bang Theory, His Dark Materials, Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock and Doyle), Tim Burton, Doctor Who, Phantom of the Opera, Pushing Daisies, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Black Cauldron, random literary and movie names, and whatever few LotR references fans left for me- and that is in the first page and a half of my scroll only. Hmm. Maybe I need to cut down my fan-girling a bit. OR NOT!

Awww misgendered dragons are the worst, you have my sympathies unsure.gif

Though I wouldn't freeze/kill even if prize gendered wrong, it's still rare as heck and worth more as an adult, just think of the new possibilities 8Y

And it's not like I can get another one. I've never had any misgender before, and it's pretty much screwed up any/all plans I had for it.

I fogged it because I'm not foolish enough to really kill it/freeze it/abandon it. It's just been a very bad couple of weeks, so this is just one more thing going wrong. Normally, I'd laugh about it, but right now, it's really just the cherry on a very stinky cake.