Amazon_warrior

CB Prizes: A User Guide

Mine's also already on the wiki! Got most of my eggs and hatchlings fogged for safety - they're going to need it.

I won't set up any definitive breeding lists until I have an adult, methinks. I also want to get an idea of how good a breeder he'll be.

Yeah, I thought of multiple better codes after I'd already submitted mine, but that's okay. *pats eggy* I'm still happy to have you, Kevin. I'd like you even with a random code.

Aww, I think Kevin is an adorable name for a dragon-- it's one of the ones that stood out to me as I was scanning the lists of codes. ^.^

My Silver Shimmer arrived today! Its code is Rogue, and I'm going to influence it male.

Edited by Meg_752

I can hardly believe it! She's finally here! I'm still a bit disappointed in my code choice, but its okay. My name should salvage it alright!

The one thing I'm not looking forward to is having to babysit my scroll to make sure none of my other dragons get viewbombed. Does anyone have any tips for that besides the general "check often" and "fog when you step away"?

Thats really all you can do. Other than keepin them fogged until they reach less than 4 days. I would suggests this method. Any growing eggs and hatchies should be foged until they reach ER status that way you don't have to constantly check on them. Just check once a day to see what time they have left. :3

Another option is to hide your scroll entirely from view so nothing on it can be viewed.

Is there a list somewhere of all the codes that were chosen?

There is the wiki which is starting to compile all the codes; there is never an official list.

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Okay... I didn't get the Code I chose^^ Of course I wasn't smart enough in the first confusion to check if it was taken. But that's ok, he will get a name anyway - which I'm not telling now so nobody can "steal" it *lol* But I'm glad my shiny baby is really on my scroll, now I do really believe I won^^

Okay... I didn't get the Code I chose^^ Of course I wasn't smart enough in the first confusion to check if it was taken. But that's ok, he will get a name anyway - which I'm not telling now so nobody can "steal" it *lol* But I'm glad my shiny baby is really on my scroll, now I do really believe I won^^

Check now to see if it was taken, if it is try creating a variant of it, if it isnt, you should email TJ about maybe changing it for you.

Ok so I'm totally freaking out. Is it true that CB Prizes can't die of being view bombed? I, like everyone else just received my girl & I've been an over vigilant mother. Can someone please shine some light on this for me? unsure.gif

Ok so I'm totally freaking out. Is it true that CB Prizes can't die of being view bombed? I, like everyone else just received my girl & I've been an over vigilant mother. Can someone please shine some light on this for me? unsure.gif

CB Prizes are not capable of dying unless you yourself kill them, even if the sickness message appears. Your little one is safe from sickness related death so don't worry and try to relax. Enjoy the attention shes getting.

No, they cannot die of view bombing. They CAN (and probably will) get sick, but they cannot die of it.

Thank goodness, I was very worried since sadly my internet is getting the boot tomorrow. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to protect her from the over viewing. I was close to having someone scrollsit for me laugh.gif

Thank you for the answers :]

Check now to see if it was taken, if it is try creating a variant of it, if it isnt, you should email TJ about maybe changing it for you.

Thank you but too much trouble for a thing that doesn't bother me very much^^ Of course I checked after I typed in my code and it was taken^^

And I'm debating wether I should stuff my egg in as many hatcheries as I can find to get it rediculous high views or to not stuff into any at all to see how many views it will get just from curious players biggrin.gif

Edited by Varnayrah

Thank you but too much trouble for a thing that doesn't bother me very much^^ Of course I checked after I typed in my code and it was taken^^

And I'm debating wether I should stuff my egg in as many hatcheries as I can find to get it rediculous high views or to not stuff into any at all to see how many views it will get just from curious players biggrin.gif

I'd get it on none just for curiosity... xd.png But that's just me smile.gif

I'm debating the same thing! I really do love experiments like that. It kind of makes me wish I had two just for that purpose laugh.gif

Originally I had requested the code (1Love) but I'm assuming that code was taken, so instead I was given (1LOVE). The code still holds the same meaning, so I'm happy either way wub.gif

I so can't wait to get my few IOUs out of the way so that I can start my own lineage with her.

The codes a lot of people are choosing are so lovely and it makes me so happy~ I can't wait to see the plans to come of these little ones~

Just a quick note for those wanting to sport their new babies in badges on their sigs, feel free to use the ones I've made here. :3

Edited by AnanoKimi

The codes a lot of people are choosing are so lovely and it makes me so happy~ I can't wait to see the plans to come of these little ones~

Just a quick note for those wanting to sport their new babies in badges on their sigs, feel free to use the ones I've made here. :3

Ah! I've been looking for these. I definitely would like to use one of your badges Ananokimi. Easterns won Tinsels, & Westerns won Shimmerkins, correct? I've been a bit confused when it comes to the difference between the two laugh.gif

Dealing with Army stuff & being MIA from DragonCave has really put me behind. A lot has changed since then & boy does DC have me feeling like a noob again.

Ah! I've been looking for these. I definitely would like to use one of your badges Ananokimi. Easterns won Tinsels, & Westerns won Shimmerkins, correct? I've been a bit confused when it comes to the difference between the two laugh.gif

Dealing with Army stuff & being MIA from DragonCave has really put me behind. A lot has changed since then & boy does DC have me feeling like a noob again.

Easterns won Shimmers, Westerns won Tinsel :3 Also thank you for being part of the Army. I have som marine friends and my boyfriend wants to be air force so I'm surrounded by military~

Looks like all the prizes from this year have been taken off the wiki. Was it breaking the rules somehow to have them on there? The prizes from past years are still there.

I think they shouldn't be put there before they are adults.

Have any of the eggs developed cracks/holes yet? Mine hasn't, and I've been bombing the crap out of it.

They wont grow cracks until they hit 5 days or less I believe so you have some ways to go. :3