Amazon_warrior

CB Prizes: A User Guide

TJ is being speedy. I found the email that I am a back-up winner this morning and already have Metal safely on my scroll. And getting bombed on every hatchery I could post her on. biggrin.gif

Much appreciated as that gives me time to hatch her before V-day eggies!

TJ is being speedy. I found the email that I am a back-up winner this morning and already have Metal safely on my scroll. And getting bombed on every hatchery I could post her on. biggrin.gif

Much appreciated as that gives me time to hatch her before V-day eggies!

Congratulations smile.gif

Surprisingly, I didn't get depressed this time...I'm rather 'meh' about the whole thing despite my expectations.

Wish I would make up my mind on how I react to these things....

Three hours left! I'm a bit nervous about the first pair I'm breeding from--get the feeling I'm gonna get a whole lot more yellow-crowneds than I am the g2 my first person wants. 8'I But, well--just gotta wait and see, I suppose. Soooon.

Three hours left! I'm a bit nervous about the first pair I'm breeding from--get the feeling I'm gonna get a whole lot more yellow-crowneds than I am the g2 my first person wants. 8'I But, well--just gotta wait and see, I suppose. Soooon.

Oooof. Yeah. Try it, but be prepared to ask them for a back-up pairing.

Wow, ok that was much faster than anticipated... Thank you TJ. cool.gif

Joker has now safely arrived on my scroll. biggrin.gif

Oooh! Great code! Congrats on the backup draw! biggrin.gif

On the plus side, if it works, it'll look really good! So there's that.

...annnd if it doesn't give a shiny, then I get to keep the first baby from Droog. Pretty decent win-win there.

I didn't get a fancy code like most people but I still think it's beautiful.

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Very pretty.

And congrats to those of you snuggling your new shinies

Aaaaaaa! I won a silver tinsel in the redraws! How did that happen, this is crazy. At least I think it's a Silver Tinsel - that's what the picture was. It's hard to believe it's real.@.@

Thank you for making this guide. I now have a scary sounding profile in place haha. Though it's hard to imagine that there is harassment over this that actual measures need to be taken (nobody ever pms me anyway, I wouldn't think that it'd change).

Congrats to all the other winners too!!

I didn't win the redraw. :/ Oh well, next year. Or the year after. Or the year after. Or the year we start using 6-alphanumeric codes. Or 10 years....

Yeah. Shoulda known it was going to happen, today was the worst day I've had so far.

Anyway. Bitterness aside... here's the stats I found for codes.

81 bronze shimmers

50 silver shimmers

33 gold shimmers

Total: 164/300 shimmers

64 bronze tinsels

43 silver tinsels

16 gold tinsels

Total: 123/300 tinsels

Congratulations to all the new winners, time for round 2 of code stalking...

(Also if anyone else wants personalized badges, just ask)

Buckaroo was grown when I got home. Of course, he promptly refused his first mate, and I use fertility!!! xd.png

Congrats to the new winners and love all the new babies!! They are so pretty!! biggrin.gif

Death's a grown lady! I was so sure that the Valentine's Event started tonight (Saturday eastern time, but still 9:00 Friday my time) that I wanted to wait on breeding her, but now that I see I'll have more time at the end of the event I'm less sure...I'll have to make up my mind soon, though! If I don't end up waiting to breed, her first mate will be a CB Gold. smile.gif

Aaaaaaa! I won a silver tinsel in the redraws! How did that happen, this is crazy. At least I think it's a Silver Tinsel - that's what the picture was. It's hard to believe it's real.@.@

Thank you for making this guide. I now have a scary sounding profile in place haha. Though it's hard to imagine that there is harassment over this that actual measures need to be taken (nobody ever pms me anyway, I wouldn't think that it'd change).

Congrats to all the other winners too!!

ugh and i coulda helped with some of that wishlist too xd.png -crys in the corner after readng her profile- haha nice luck for you though tongue.gif congrats

Edited by linda3.0

These backup prizes are being given out at a rate of knots! Congrats to everyone who won one :'3

I'm working on a bunch of term and conditions now to put in my profile. I don't want to make them too strict but I'm really mostly going by what others have done since I have NO experience with this sort of stuff!

I just remembered that breeding Death will mean keeping her possible offspring through the holiday, and I want as much room as possible through the event, so a wait it is! Wishing shiny luck to all of you who decide to breed yours right away, though. smile.gif

Yes, Vday eggies to be had! If mine grows up in time I may hold back a radiant angel. But I'm already pushing my egg space with planned lineages I've already trade for, so I probably won't breed until after that is over.

Zuko can breed tonight. I'm glad I have plenty of purples, pinks, and reds. xd.png That was the first thing I focused on getting when I really started playing: an army of BSAs.

Bred Spirk, and of course there is no eggy produced, even if I named his mate thyla. sad.gif

Anyway, I'm patient, I can wait wink.gif

Hey, congrats to all the new winners!

@Shapa, one of the lovely things about being more active on the forum is all the friends you make who help you get dragons you are looking for.

For example, there are several on your "normal-er" list I could help you with. After holiday breeding and when things settle down for you feel free to PM me. Some of those dragons you're looking for as bred I have the dragons to breed for you and they're just sitting there twiddling their thumbs. You might as well benefit. (that goes for the rest of you peeps too)

About the only things I don't breed for free is my alt Shadow Walkers and the 2nd gen prizes I have. I balk at breeding free metals for people too, depending on how polite (or not) their PM request is.