Amazon_warrior

CB Prizes: A User Guide

so it looks like I've won a Silver Shimmerscale in the redraw. my heart <3

I chose the code 'fairy' for the lil guy. congrats to the other redraw winners, and thank you so much for this thread! I'm so excited I think I could explode oh my gosh

Congratulations! It is the second fairy this year biggrin.gif

Congratulations! It is the second fairy this year biggrin.gif

thank you, everyone! and woah, I didn't even see that there was already a Fairy - she's the same colour as my boy will be and everything! I'm sorry to whoever owns her, I didn't mean to steal your code idea, but it would make for some cute 3g babies! <3

Congratulations to you and all the other lucky redraw winners!

Edited by Varnayrah

Congrats, redraw winners!

It's too bad the original news thread is closed. I guess people can come here to be excited, though!

I never win anything, so I was absolutely shocked when I received an email this morning saying I was a redraw winner!

And not only that, but it looks like I'm going to be getting my favorite Prize breed/color too - Silver Tinsel. Which means I can actually breed a proper mate to this. biggrin.gif If it works out, my Tin's code will be (Joker), after my favorite Batman villain. *so excited*

Congratulations to all the 2014 Prize winners! I really cannot believe my luck. If I can win one, I think there's hope for anyone out there wishing for one eventually too.

Does anyone know when the redraw eggs will be delivered? I really hope it'll be before the V-Day event starts, because it's going to be very difficult to remember to keep a slot open during that time... xd.png

Did the redraw state a timeframe?

first draw, it was two weeks to answer. Eggs were given out immediately after.

Last year's redraw prizes were given out on 11th of February.

I never win anything, so I was absolutely shocked when I received an email this morning saying I was a redraw winner!

And not only that, but it looks like I'm going to be getting my favorite Prize breed/color too - Silver Tinsel. Which means I can actually breed a proper mate to this. biggrin.gif If it works out, my Tin's code will be (Joker), after my favorite Batman villain. *so excited*

Congratulations to all the 2014 Prize winners! I really cannot believe my luck. If I can win one, I think there's hope for anyone out there wishing for one eventually too.

Does anyone know when the redraw eggs will be delivered? I really hope it'll be before the V-Day event starts, because it's going to be very difficult to remember to keep a slot open during that time... xd.png

Congratulations, that's great! smile.gif And oooh, a silver tinsel / yulebuck checker will be SO pretty. I'm really excited about all the new prize checkers that this year's larger batch of winners will make possible!

I didn't even know the redraw was done until now, aaaaaaaaaand I didn't win. tongue.gif Congrats to new winners!

I didn't win the redraw.. Oh well. I still get to play auntie for my friends. tongue.gif

Got no email...yet I can't find the damn link to double check for some reason.

Where the heck is it? I need it so I know for certain to go cry again....

thank you, everyone! and woah, I didn't even see that there was already a Fairy - she's the same colour as my boy will be and everything! I'm sorry to whoever owns her, I didn't mean to steal your code idea, but it would make for some cute 3g babies! <3

Lol.....That's okay I guess. Won't lie I am a little upset that her code got used again, but I guess now we'll just be like Shine and shine. Also at least she is the original. :/

Edit: Also just realized it will be a male xd.png Now even less upset. If you do ever want to swap just shoot me a pm. I have a few other swaps in the works but we can eventually work something out.

Edited by Reidragon

Did the redraw state a timeframe?

first draw, it was two weeks to answer. Eggs were given out immediately after.

Oh yup, it did say two weeks to answer for the redraw message. So hopefully then it'll be sometime after the V-Day event? Which would be even better.

And thanks for the congrats, arula. I can't wait to make that Yulebuck checker. smile.gif

This thread is really helpful! I won the redraw, but have no idea on where to even start with picking a name, gender or even a code. xd.png;

I'm curious how many male and female of each breed/color we have this year. Has anyone made a list or even a general count?

I'm curious how many male and female of each breed/color we have this year. Has anyone made a list or even a general count?

The last number I heard (before redraw) was 209 had been found total I think? I haven't been hunting for codes so that is second hand. The colour and f/m split of those I don't know sorry

The last number I heard (before redraw) was 209 had been found total I think? I haven't been hunting for codes so that is second hand. The colour and f/m split of those I don't know sorry

I found a little under 200 myself, so I wouldn't doubt it. I haven't been that diligent in finding them though so who knows how many there really are. It sort of makes me wonder how many will respond from the redraw though, and if there will have to be another round of redraws. I love that TJ changed the number of prizes to 600 but I was worried how much work it would take before all of them were claimed. tongue.gif

I feel like I've seen way more people saying they influenced their prize female, but that could just be my impression.

Looking at the wiki, Gold Tinsels from previous years are skewed extremely in favor of female. Hopefully genders are more balanced this year, or making checkers is gonna be tough. blink.gif

Congrats to the reroll winners! u vu Might be hitting you guys up for second gen swaps after I clear out my list.

As for the gender spreads, I think I've seen a lot of female-influenced prizes so far? I influenced Droog male, and I've seen a fair amount of prizes gender male, but I dunno how many of those were influences and how many just happened. shrugs loudly.