Amazon_warrior

CB Prizes: A User Guide

If it says that, you are safe. I would fog her anyway, mainly because I don't like the "one of your eggs/hatchies is sick" message on top of the Scroll :D

This is my first time on the forums since I didn't know where else to post about it and I don't have any friends that play, but after seeing this thread by chance a long while back, I've got my very own Prize Shimmer from the August raffle!

Their ID is PFdAD and I think that's just the best- They're still growing, but I haven't decided what I'm going to do with them first, or which dragon I'd like to breed with them, but I just wanted to say I got them and after 10 years on the site I was very happy to see that I did! 

I won't be doing ~removed~ since I'm often forgetful, but I'm sure in time you'll see me trying to trade eggs away for stuff I'd like to have! I've always wanted a chicken...

Edited by Kaini

not sure what the heck to do with them, but i got a silver tinsel (code EHSaz) ! ive put two of his eggs up on the tc but thats about it xD people are welcome to pm with ideas/suggestions or anything for the future! 

On 9/20/2021 at 10:24 AM, thamnophis said:

not sure what the heck to do with them, but i got a silver tinsel (code EHSaz) ! ive put two of his eggs up on the tc but thats about it xD people are welcome to pm with ideas/suggestions or anything for the future! 

Congrats! :D 

I wonder if I can beat my click record on this little silvery eggo coded eS9G6. Considering prizes don't get sick I have high hopes ^-^
-will be breeding for myself for a bit and then breeding for raffles so look for his babies there- ❤️

Have not been on for a bit so if linked codes not allowed here I will happily take it off EDIT: removed my link I do believe it's in the rules for no links but I might be wrong idk just in case

Edited by TerraAnne

I got a Gold Shimmerscale today! *blink*

I thought I'd gone to the wrong page or something. I prefer Silver, but I am so thrilled to have won a take after all this time!  

I've influenced it to be male, and I thinkI might name it for my service dog who died last August.  Maybe. I'm not sure!  

Wheeee!

Last month, I finally won a prize dragon egg...only to then forget to post my scroll on a click-site, causing it to die of neglect. And its date of death is listed as April 26, meaning I have to have my failure taunting me for two more weeks.

Feels Bad, Man.

Wowwee, i got a bronze Tinsel Dragon, code jIXpU. I haven't been playing for very long and this was my first raffle so this thread has been helpful lol.  I'm not making any sort of list or anything right now,  just going to sit on it (that's what u do with eggs right?) but yippee!! I'm still just kinda flabbergasted lol, I totally didn't expect to actually win on my first raffle and I love the Tinsel Dragons so much I'm so ecstatic right now!! X3 

Wow! After years of playing and then a hiatus I got my own silver shimmer. I'm super excited! If allowed, the code is: 4YkTN.  I'm hoping to bomb it with views because why not. 

Yay I just won my first prize! It's a gold shimmer (code ztWcj). I think I'll influence it to be male, but not sure yet 

Won my first raffle and I also got a gold shimmer

Im gonna influence to be male and likely name him after myself / my username. Super happy to have won something so precious from a game i love so much! Ive no clue what to breed it with though XD

You know, I kinda regret seeing this topic and reading first post after winning my prize, it gave me EXTREMELY unrealistic expectations as to how good of things I can expect to get for her kids nowadays lmao