Amazon_warrior

CB Prizes: A User Guide

Probably a good idea to bump this since people might be getting their babies in the next day or so! Also the redraw will probably be tomorrow. >>; Good luck to everyone!

Edit:

PSA to prize winners! Don't be egglocked the next few days unless you're willing to wait even LONGER for your babies!

Edited by zaverxi

PSA to prize winners! Don't be egglocked the next few days unless you're willing to wait even LONGER for your babies!

EEK! Yes to this! And also be ready to protect your non-prize eggs from dying!

Soooo excited... I feel like I'm scurrying around my scroll fluffing pillows and hanging welcome banners. Ten more minutes until she could, conceivably, arrive! Or possibly it'll be two more weeks! Hard to say! xd.png

Soooo excited... I feel like I'm scurrying around my scroll fluffing pillows and hanging welcome banners.  Ten more minutes until she could, conceivably, arrive!  Or possibly it'll be two more weeks!  Hard to say!  xd.png

I'm pretty much doing the same thing. When I first found out that I won something, I felt happy but like it hadn't really hit me yet. Now that it's almost the first, I'm feeling super impatient and I keep randomly checking my scroll even though I know it's not even going to be there yet. tongue.gif I'm excited as well!

Well I'd already made up my mind that I want it to be male, it's just kind of disappointing that Radiant Angels are also male. They're one of my favorite holiday breeds so far. c:

Don't forget you can also do a prize swap wink.gif

Probably a good idea to bump this since people might be getting their babies in the next day or so! Also the redraw will probably be tomorrow. >>; Good luck to everyone!

Edit:

Eeeeeeeeee. I'm definitely not egg-locked, but am worried about the non-prize eggs/hatchlings I've got on my scroll. I suspect there will be a lot of hiding in my future. Ack.

I've been checking my scroll like a mad woman since midnight EST (which is where I am too). ohmy.gif

Edit:

Adding on to this PSA based on RagaDal's post:

Get ready to fog all your other growing dragons, your scrolls are about to be viewed a LOT and only your CB prize is protected!

Is there anything we can do to protect our scrolls other than fogging/hiding? My scroll name is not my forum name, and I don't have my name on my scroll pages. I also took down the graphic that linked to my scroll.

Is there anything we can do to protect our scrolls other than fogging/hiding? My scroll name is not my forum name, and I don't have my name on my scroll pages. I also took down the graphic that linked to my scroll.

The only other thing is to completely hide your scroll from view. No one will be able to see it.

The only other thing is to completely hide your scroll from view. No one will be able to see it.

Would that negate getting views for other eggs then?

Yep. Hiding your scroll from any view means you can safely have unfogged eggs. Again though your whole scroll will be hidden so your adults, your frozen hatchies, your growing hatchlings, and your eggs will not be visible and anyone trying to view your scroll will receive a message that they cannot find the scroll they are seeking.

No, hiding the scroll still allows eggs to accrue views as normal, but prevents people accessing your scroll directly.

Edit: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

As others have said, your eggs/hatchies will still get views. However, you'll need to unhide your scroll briefly if you want to add your growing things to a hatchery - hatcheries can't "see" hidden scrolls. smile.gif

Good luck y'all - very excited for you! biggrin.gif

Not necessarily. There are a few hatcheries that let you add eggs as individual codes, like Silvi's and Dragon Mansion. You can still put them in, and so long as you disable the link to your scroll on your prize, no one will know those belong to you. If they're also prizes, however, they'll probably still get clicked a bunch.

I didn't even breed my shimmers and tinsels this week because of this.

Was hoping to wake up to a nice surprise on my scroll this morning. sad.gif

Me too sad.gif Now I'll be checking, like, every two minutes.

Was hoping to wake up to a nice surprise on my scroll this morning. sad.gif

Me too! But in past years eggs have been given out in the afternoon or evening, DC time (judging from past forum posts), so it may still happen today. Or we may have to wait a while...

Maybe TJ's going to wait until after the Super Bowl. wink.gif

*dodges thrown tomatoes*

Maybe TJ's going to wait until after the Super Bowl. wink.gif

*dodges thrown tomatoes*

That actually makes a lot of sense. I'm personally not a fan of football but I can understand people just wanting to sit and watch the Super Bowl.

Don't forget you can also do a prize swap wink.gif

I'm hoping to be able to do several prize swaps. biggrin.gif I've only ever been able to get 1 2G prize...

Ahhhh, I have a feeling we won't get our eggs until later today, but I still keep peeking at my scroll in hopes of a surprise. unsure.gif

Me too sad.gif Now I'll be checking, like, every two minutes.

Oh, yes. I've been on pins and needles since DC time turned to Feb. 1th, I can't wait! laugh.gif

Now I'm hoping for mid-day, since midnight isn't TJ's only MO anymore ...

New release drops happen, what, around early afternoon cave time now? I can't remember smile.gif Between Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's Day, I forget what real drops look like!

Me too! But in past years eggs have been given out in the afternoon or evening, DC time (judging from past forum posts), so it may still happen today. Or we may have to wait a while...

It will probably be sometime this evening or afternoon (if it is today) because TJ didn't finish contact winners until later in the day on the 18th.

Ooh I can't wait to see if everyone got the codes they wanted. Good luck everyone~! This is so exciting. Remember as of today keep your growing dragons and eggs fogged to ensure they do not gain sickness from people trying to view the scrolls for the newly delivered shinies.

I am also open for a few prize swaps and happy to do whatever mate you would like for Myst so just let me know.

Ooh the excitement~!