PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Of course, I'm already after one of them for someone else. See if I can't trade my /other/ Yellow Dino for /another/ Red, though. xd.png

You people are all lucky I already have an adult Red! XP though I don't have a Yellow and I'm trading them off xd.png

That is very sweet of you. smile.gif I have a 3rd gen gold egg that i put up in the trade threads but no hits yet. sad.gif

Santa sent his assistant out again with an egg that shimmers like gold to place on CNMeowmeow's front step. The assistant knocked on the door and is hiding behind some trees to wait for the door to open. biggrin.gif

There we go, Yellow's off cooldown and I offered for the Red. So hopefully, within a few minutes, I should be able to get the Red to you smile.gif Don't worry about trading anything~

A bit of good news for you; somebody gifted me this. With little luck, and if they don't refuse, I'll have two breeding pairs that I can try for you biggrin.gif

Yay! I can keep. my cb rares AND complete my list. Send me a pm for what I can breed/catch in return.

Edited by Sarah864

Getting showered in CB hatchies! Thanks VulcanusTrade!

Thanks also to everyone helping me with my SS list!

Aw, thanks. smile.gif

Special shout out for RubyEyes: Thanks for all of the gifts!

What a sight to see. Santa tip-toeing towards Saltpath's cave with a lovely red and white spotted egg wrapped up in a warm fuzzy blanket to keep it warm. He places to carefully down on her stoop and tip-toes away with a hearty "ho-ho-ho!"

I have a CB black and stripe on cool down if anyone needs those for their giftee.

I also have a 3rd gen gold available if it is needed for your giftee (since Enigmatron was so generous to help out with a certain spotted egg I was looking for-Thanks again!!!)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kK7EH

and 2 CB stripe hatchlings available if needed for your giftee.

Just let me know if any of these can help you fulfill your giftee's list. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I still have a Green Dino that will be hatching in about 3 hours, if anyone needs it for a giftee.

I also have the 2nd pair of eggs waiting for my giftee, a CB Winter and a 3rd EG PB Copper. The Winter may hatch within an hour, and the Copper in about 5 hours. If anyone needs either of them now, I can pick up another Winter egg for the giftee, and breed a 2nd gen Copper, since they don't seem to be on site much at this point.

Please shoot me a pm if you need the Green Dino, Winter or 3g Red Copper.

Sent off two Magis with six CB Seragamma hatchies for my giftee^^ Now there's only one whish left which is already on my scroll and just waiting to hatch smile.gif

But I think a try for a CB Gold can't hurt, so here it is:

I need help

Forum name: Glyndlamir

Dragons Needed: CB Gold

Are you Willing to trade for it? Sure smile.gif I'm no good at catching CB rares and don't have low Gen Prizes, but apart from that I'm willing to breed averything on my scroll or catch (and hatch) something for you^^

Edit: and here I almost forgot. Does anyone have a pair of 2nd Gen PB Seragammas and could breed me a 3rd Gen? A PB was required so I'd like to gift a 3rd Gen together with two 2nd Gens (can breed those myself)

I could of course trade for them.

I will add a help post if noone answers on this.. Thanks so much, HowlingOwl^^

Edited by Glyndlamir

Okay. I thought I was pretty much done, but I wanted to give one more gift to my partner and my blacks are being uncooperative. Maybe someone here can help?

I need help

Forum name: Jazeki

Dragons Needed: 2nd gen alt black

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes. Just let me know what you want. We may have to arrange an IOU, but I am good with those and have about a week turnaround.

Okay. I thought I was pretty much done, but I wanted to give one more gift to my partner and my blacks are being uncooperative. Maybe someone here can help?

I need help

Forum name: Jazeki

Dragons Needed: 2nd gen alt black

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes. Just let me know what you want. We may have to arrange an IOU, but I am good with those and have about a week turnaround.

I'm working on a 2nd gen alt Black for EscapistLore, but with no new release tonight, I have four egg slots open, so I'll try 4 more Black pairs. EL will get the first, but if they find another or I manage to breed 2, you can have one.

*runs off to start breeding*

So far I've received some awesome gifts from my Secret Santa but I still don't know who it is. It's driving me crazy. So far my Secret Santa has had other people message me with the gifts. Sneaky! tongue.gif

And now, for my giftee... I had someone who was going to trade me a CB Gold but they flaked out so I'd like to see if someone here can help.

I need help

Forum name: Sarramy

Dragons Needed: CB Gold or 3rd gen Shimmer

Are you Willing to trade for it? Sure am, anything I have. smile.gif

I'm working on a 2nd gen alt Black for EscapistLore, but with no new release tonight, I have four egg slots open, so I'll try 4 more Black pairs. EL will get the first, but if they find another or I manage to breed 2, you can have one.

Thank you! Mine have been making regulars!

Thank you! Mine have been making regulars!

I bred one earlier today when I unlocked, and added another 4 eggs just now. Everybody is incubated, so now it's all wait and see. I have more to try if these don't alt.

Does your giftee need a specific gender?

I bred one earlier today when I unlocked, and added another 4 eggs just now. Everybody is incubated, so now it's all wait and see. I have more to try if these don't alt.

Does your giftee need a specific gender?

Nope. They just asked for an alt.

Nope. They just asked for an alt.

Good to know. I have 6 more pairs if these fail, so we'll keep them going. wink.gif

I wanted to thank my Secret Santa for my lovely gifts. I have a new shiny White dragon that has an alt sprite in it's lineage. So thank you very much IndigoTheCat.

I have been having a blast trying to get things for my giftee. My only problem is their PM box is full and I can't send the next gift on it's way. sad.gif oh well I hope I can get it to them in the morning.

I have a caveborn winter and nebula if anyone needs them for their Secret Santa, PM and let me know if you need either.

CapriciousT

This Santa's helper has pulled in a helper of her own since I ran out of egg spots. So I wanted to send out a big thank you to my mom for giving me a hand. With that said....

A Santa's Helper and her Helper dragged a big basket up to the stoop of a particular cave. In the basket were some eggs with a faintly exotic scent and one that was found hidden in the trees originally. The two Helpers straightened up the bow on the basket, knocked on the door, and sprinted back into the woods to wait and watch for Tasokie to come find the basket.

btw, I still have the 3rd gen gold egg, CB black, and CB stripe egg available if anyone needs them. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I'm working on a 2nd gen alt Black for EscapistLore, but with no new release tonight, I have four egg slots open, so I'll try 4 more Black pairs.  EL will get the first, but if they find another or I manage to breed 2, you can have one.

I'm working on alts, and once I get the one I need I'll keep trying for one for you, too, Jazeki. tongue.gif

Edited by EscapistLore

Gave five dragons to my giftee so far laugh.gif So there are only a few things left...

You can take me off the help list. wink.gif

I also haven't heard anything from my gifter yet, but there's still plenty of time left, so I'll wait patiently. :3

Well, still haven't heard from my gifter either. Luckily I'm the patient type of person. (or not)

Working hard on my giftees list, it's not an easy one, but I'm doing my very best. Managed to grap a dino in the cave (first time ever) earlier, so hopefully I can trade it for something nice on her list.