PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

anyone need a CB Winter?? i reflex clicked it dry.gif it comes off CD in 3 hours.

1st PM for secret santa gets it for free. other wise i'm APing it tomorrow

Edited by Red2111

I've sent 2 PMs to my giftee but my gifts have not yet been picked up. they're all eggs and still have time to influence. how long should I keep these eggs? I don't mind influence and hatch them and wait a few more days but if my giftee don't pick up them, what am I going to do? unsure.gif

-teresa

Does anyone need a Blue or Green Dino? If you do, PM me - if I don't get any claims by the time they're off cooldown I'm going to try and trade one/both, so x3

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa for the awesome present! There was a little bit of a bottleneck since the PM came before jumpsnake claimed her transfer, but it's all sorted out now.

P.S. I don't know if you want your identity revealed, so I'll keep it secret for now.  ninja.gif

lol you can reveal it. I love the ones my giftee gave to me, and I made sure her user name is in there name biggrin.gif

and if I need be secret santa to another person please let me know, I usually read the first message and after I get at least two on the list (more if easy enough for me to get), I send the link laugh.gif

Edited by mblansett

Thank you to Sarah864 for the paper hatchi, I will do my best to make an ND for yours.

Please remove me from the I need help list smile.gif

Such wonderfully generous people in this thread!

OH MY GOSH *screams and runs around* Something I haven't managed to catch for myself since 2008 when I joined I just caught. Sat around waiting for the hour drop, saw a seasonal grabbed it, noticed what I was really looking for was sitting in the middle spot, freaked out and clicked on it, refreshed hoping one I'd have a better chance of getting would come along. Saw a copper, clicked on it. Nothing else came through the cave and it wasn't moving quickly. Went to check and see if I at least managed the winter and HOLY COW I managed it and the egg I was looking for. *swoons* Giftee, this egg is going to you (after it's been influenced and hatched) because you rock. <3

Anyway. >.> Haven't gone through the recent pages, but I see Ponystar17 mentioned a cb seasonal as a possible need, so I'm PM'ing them to offer the one I caught.

Gold or Silver, I assume? Congratulations, and I'm sure your giftee will appreciate it biggrin.gif

PointofOrigin I've been helped out on the 2nd gen gold front, I still need a green copper from two green copper parents but the 2nd gen gold needs to be crossed out on the I need help list.

You guys might want to pm her for removal from the I need help list. The thread can get cluttered and anyways it wouldn't hurt.

PointofOrigin I've been helped out on the 2nd gen gold front, I still need a green copper from two green copper parents but the 2nd gen gold needs to be crossed out on the I need help list.

And done.

Fiew. Finally sent a package (first) to my giftee.

I dont know what to do :/ the person i was gifting stuff to hasnt responded back to me in over 48 hours

I need help

Forum name: delboy

Dragons Needed: A 2G Gold x Frill mate for this guy so I can breed a pretty even-gen for my giftee.

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, anything bred from my scroll. I have a male CB gold I could breed 2G swaps with (he cools down on Jan 14); but no frills, I'm afraid. If you want the second-born from the above pairing I'm cool with that too.

Anyone need a Chicken? Though this time I probably will be asleep before it goes off cooldown xd.png But send me a PM and I'll send the teleport link in the morning.

Cute little chickadee claimed~

Edited by Enigmatron

I dont know what to do :/ the person i was gifting stuff to hasnt responded back to me in over 48 hours

Today is the last day we are giving those late comers. If they don't show up by tomorrow you are getting another giftee.

I've got a green dino up for grabs. It's on CD. Anyone want it?

I would love the cd green dino ^^

Haven't hesrd from my gifter yet, but not too worried, and my giftee knows that I will be gifting them asap, so all is good

My giftee got their eggs thinking of trying for another egg on their list

I need help

Forum name: delboy

Dragons Needed: A 2G Gold x Frill mate for this guy so I can breed a pretty even-gen for my giftee.

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, anything bred from my scroll. I have a male CB gold I could breed 2G swaps with (he cools down on Jan 14); but no frills, I'm afraid. If you want the second-born from the above pairing I'm cool with that too.

my CB golds are on cooldown for the week but i can try when they ready breed again.

Santa's helper found a lovely egg with stars all over it so she placed it on the doorstep of a random requester and quietly skipped away.

Just because others have mentioned it, i haven't heard from my gifter but i'm not worried. There is an entire month to go here. smile.gif besides, I like the giving part of this thread the best. With that in mind, will the first page lists be modified in any way to know who has received a gift from their gifter? I like to give to random people along with my giftee but i'd like to focus on those that haven't been given anything yet before giving to those that have. just wondering. Thanks! xd.png

Edited by mandrakekeeper

my CB golds are on cooldown for the week but i can try when they ready breed again.

That would be great, thank you. My gold's on cooldown too, so it works out okay.

Still didn't get a secret santa to gift too.

I'll just wait.

There are a lot of us waiting for our giftees, gifters or both, so pull up a chair, get a cup of coffee, tea or cocoa, and help yourself to some of the fresh-baked cookies. smile.gif

My Secret Santa just sent me two 3rd Gen Winter hatchlings with the most LOVELY lineages! So here's me sending out more hugs and thanks to StormWizard212!

Managed to send off my first gift to my giftee, and thanks to someone on this thread, have another present waiting for them!

If anyone needs a CB Winter, CB Pink hatchie, or 2G Red Copper (from Black), PM me!

I noticed I'm still listed as needing help on the first post, but I no longer need help. The copper was acquired and gifted. Thanks!