PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sending link for the green copper from green parent copper.

Thanks! I can removed from the I need help list

Bumping this for Oasis to see wink.gif again wink.gif

Sorry, but they have not.

They are being replaced

Is anyone going to be on at 4:46 pm EST today? I'm doing a neglect project.

We've got four open spaces if anyone else want to jump in. This opportunity will last for two days (or until spots are filled.).

I want to participate!

Forum name: DragonWolf256

Scroll name: DragonWolf256

Wishlist:

1. Red copper (hatchie)

2. 3G or 4G Gold Shimmerscale (prefer hatchie)

3. CB pink hatchie (male)

4. CB Grey hatchie (male)

5. CB Grey hatchie (female)

6. CB Neglected (I can only hope for a hatchie)

Edited by DragonWolf256

Just heard from my giftee and the first two eggs have gone to their new home! YAAAYYYYY! biggrin.gif

I have two gifts to send to my giftee but they're common and I'm bad at snagging rares from the cave so...I need gifts for 1 and 3 on my list.

I need help

Forum name: edwardelricfreak

Dragons Needed: Either a CB Silver or CB Neglected

Are you Willing to trade for it? Of course! Though I don't have much in the line of fancy things...

I need help

Dragons Needed: Either a CB Copper, either Verdigris (green/blue) or Rainbow (red/orange)

Are you Willing to trade for it? Of course! Though I don't have much in the line of fancy things...

I want to participate!

Forum name: Skythestral

Scroll name: Skythestral

Wishlist:

1. CB Magma

2. 2nd gen Thunder from m Gold

3. 2nd gen Winter from m ice x f Winter

4. 3rd gen Ice from Ribbon dancer as a mate for her

5. 2nd gen Moonstone from male Seragamma x female Moonstone

6. 2nd gen Winter from Summer base

Edited by Skythestral

To Oasis:

(^ colorded and bolded & increase font size to get your attention tongue.gif)

1. my giftee hasn't picked up his/her gifts and most gifts (eggs) are now @ 3d 12h. what should I do? blink.gif

2. I've not received any message from my gifter. sad.gif

-teresa

Edited by teresadurfin

I need help

Scroll name: Leagon

Dragon needed: Gold Shimmer, up to 7G or 8G

Willing to trade? A CB Winter found on the link below, a CB Magma if <6 or <5 gen, or I can breed something from my scroll if you PM me.

Winter:

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

neat lineage please

Edited by KwLib

Wish #2 and #6 magically manifested themselves in the PM-box of my giftee, and with that I really managed to fulfill all my giftee's wishes.

Trade-thread-traumatized yet happy I retreat to my Successfull-Secret-Santa Sanctuary. xd.png

Edit: Also got a nice 6th gen gold Shimmer from one of my lines, and since I still need a few CB Winters this season.... rolleyes.gif

I hope the line works for you, KwLib.

Edited by Shroomlet

Edit: Also got a nice 6th gen gold Shimmer from one of my lines, and since I still need a few CB Winters this season.... rolleyes.gif

I hope the line works for you, KwLib.

Thanks for the help smile.gif

So. My giftee wants a 2G Alt. All good, right? I've had a ton of people sending me black eggs. Well, this little one hatches. I check the lineage and I'm like, NOOOO.....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/De4Te

Dangit, why couldnt the wee one have been a 2G? This isn't what my giftee asked for, so... Does anyone want, for their giftee?

So. My giftee wants a 2G Alt. All good, right? I've had a ton of people sending me black eggs. Well, this little one hatches. I check the lineage and I'm like, NOOOO.....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/De4Te

Dangit, why couldnt the wee one have been a 2G? This isn't what my giftee asked for, so... Does anyone want, for their giftee?

I. Completely forgot. That they weren't CB.

I'm so sorry. D:

I. Completely forgot. That they weren't CB.

I'm so sorry. D:

It's ok, I mean, the wee one alted. So, we are getting somewhere. I just.. can't pass it along to my giftee. tongue.gif

I know, right? *crosses her fingers* Well, if only the 2nd one you guys gifted me alted, surely one of the 2Gs will.. Especially since I've had so many offers of people to breed blacks for me and my giftee. tongue.gif

I sent another package over, as well.

It isn't a 2nd gen, but it's got a beautiful lineage.

Oh, I agree completely (if it hadnt been gifted for my giftee I woulda loved to keep it), but it isn't what my giftee asked for.. I sent back to Enig, who bred me another 2G black eggie. So, crossing my fingers. smile.gif

I know, right? *crosses her fingers* Well, if only the 2nd one you guys gifted me alted, surely one of the 2Gs will.. Especially since I've had so many offers of people to breed blacks for me and my giftee. tongue.gif

I sent another package over, as well.

This isn't a 2nd gen, but it's a really rare PB male 3rd gen sitting Black Alt from 2 Alt parents, if that will help. It's fogged right now, and grows up in 15 hours, but if it would be a good substitute for a 2nd gen, shoot me a pm and I'll send you a link.

ETA: I also have a Green Dino, if anyone needs it for a gift. smile.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

I need help

Forum name: lollipop00

Dragons Needed: 2nd gen. Prizekin or CB Gold

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, I can breed or search for certain eggs. Just let me know ^^

With a little assistance from cdvla313 and Bloodyrose13, Santa was able to sneak up to Saltpath's doorstep and place a basket, with a really cold hatchling and a matching egg wrapped up in it, next to her door. Santa knocked really loudly and then raced off to stand behind some trees to wait for the door to open up.

*thanks again guys for the winter eggs!*

While Santa was busy at Saltpath's he sent his assistant out to pass on some Christmas cheer.

The Assistant first went to Ponystar17's cave and placed a lovely CB black egg with a glittery bow wrapped around it at her door. She knocked her the door and then she raced over to collect12's cave and placed a pretty CB stripe egg with a similar glittery bow wrapped around it at her door. With a giggle she knocked on that door and raced off to see what else Santa wanted her to do.

Those slacker elves found a pretty little Silver Shimmer hatchie playing amongst the wrapping paper in Santa's workshop. Rather then risk Santa's wrath by waking him yet again, they dropped this one off themselves. Sadly, their idea of wrapping paper was a brown paper grocery bag, with a smashed bow stapled on. blink.gif

They dropped it off on Nakuru's doorstep and luckily she was home and brought it safely inside. smile.gif

That makes 5 of her 6 items sent, BUT I have a feeling those elves are going to be discovering several more pretty little eggs and hatchies that should have been delivered to her ages back. To make up for their ineptitude, and to kept her from ratting them out to Santa I am sure they will well go a bit beyond 6. wink.gif

I have two gifts to send to my giftee but they're common and I'm bad at snagging rares from the cave so...I need gifts for 1 and 3 on my list.

I need help

Dragons Needed: Either a CB Silver or CB Neglected

I need help

Dragons Needed: Either a CB Copper, either Verdigris (green/blue) or Rainbow (red/orange)

i start working to find them.