PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry for going MIA on you guys; I just returned to school, so it's eating up a bit of my time.

dragongrrl  is your giftee still unresponsive?

ETA: Also attached a poll. Please answer xd.png

Thank you for checking I just got a pm from my Giftee, who had some major things going on. I'm so glad it worked out, and I'll be sending her another package in a few days.

As for my Santa, she's great! All good!

Edited by dragongrrl

Good news: The 3G and the Tan don't hate each other!

Bad news: Got a Purple Ridgewing egg. Boo.

Shall try again next week for a Tinsel.

Edited by Enigmatron

I'm in the minority here, but I voted for all four seasons of gifting. I know it's a lot, but it makes me really happy gifting to people and seeing others happy. It gives me something to look forward to besides releases and the raffle (which I also think there should be more of).

I need your help again to fulfill my giftee's wishlist laugh.giflaugh.gif

I need help

Forum name:shinjiteru

Dragons Needed:2G stripe from Holly or 2G shimmerkin/tinselkin or 3G evengen common descended from 2G shimmerkins/tinselkins

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, sure thing, anything I can do I am willing to

I am having another wonderful event and even better than previous year.

Last year I heard nothing from my secret santa and my giftee till the last minutes. The giftee then appeared but not so nice. However it wasnt much matter since my belated Santa was an awesome and sweet, she lighted up my year and we still keep in touch from then.

This year my Santa, Red2111 comes in time together with my giftee, Sparkdragon. Both of them sooooo sweet, we're enjoying gifting to each other with a lot of fun xd.pngxd.png .

I am falling to express how happy, and thankful I am to tisavarah, who gave me a hand the other day.

Secret Santa is always my most favourite even in DC, just by looking around lovely people helping out each other and having fun here and there xd.pngxd.png

Hehe, sorry for a little bit talkative tongue.gif

I need help

Forum name: DragonWolf256

Dragons Needed: 2G Gold from Angel Wing (Gold Wing, mine are White Wing)

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, if I have anything. Please PM me about this as there are some specific " not related to" dragons I need to avoid.

Thanks

Edited by DragonWolf256

I have 2 CB Green Opals and a Cheese if any of you could use them for your giftee?

Edited by Skythestral

I'm in the minority here, but I voted for all four seasons of gifting. I know it's a lot, but it makes me really happy gifting to people and seeing others happy. It gives me something to look forward to besides releases and the raffle (which I also think there should be more of).

I voted for 4 times a year as well. I admit part of my motivation for wanting all four seasons is the Seasonals. I love Seasonals but certain lineages can only be carried on during certain seasons. Well, that and I just love giving and receiving. smile.gif

I didn't vote because I'm going to be a part of the whole organize a Secret Santa group so I felt that my vote shouldn't really count. That being said, I don't care so much as how many times it's done but keep in mind that it takes a lot of time and sometimes people need make ups or different gifters/giftees.

...and we need a new name since Santa doesn't work all seasons. I'm partial to the "Miracle Workers" but I suppose "Dragon Gifters" has its own appeal.

I voted for 4 times a year as well. I admit part of my motivation for wanting all four seasons is the Seasonals. I love Seasonals but certain lineages can only be carried on during certain seasons. Well, that and I just love giving and receiving. smile.gif

Same here. Voted for the four seasons because gifting is really fun!

Five little Black eggs hatched - No Alts. dry.gif

I need to breed a few Stripes for someone, but I expect they will be picked up quickly, so I'll breed a few more of my Black pairs in a little while.

I have been influencing male and female as I go, so if anyone needs one of the normal hatchlings for a Giftee, shoot me a pm. I'll be up for at least a couple more hours.

I prefer once a year (too much stress trying to get the pretties here more than once a year, lol), but I think twice a year is reasonable and quite doable. If this is done more than once a year, I think "secret" is important to the name so maybe "Secret Gifters"?

~

Darn, one hatchie didn't play nice. Not what my giftee wanted. Hopefully the other hatchie will behave!

*sends out alt vibes for those in need*

I did vote... But I'm not going to tell you what for tongue.gif

Secre gifters is acually he name I'm rooting for xd.png. But we'll see which one ends up veing used.

Anyone else having problems with their gifter/giftee?

I haven't heard from my gifter but I'm not worrying about it.

I have a 3rd EG pure black egg and another CB Black on cool down if anyone needs either for their giftee. Just let me know.

and.....

While Santa set another basket in front of Saltpath's door with a purple egg and a winter cold hatchling snuggled into a warm blanket, he sent his assistant out to leave some presents at a couple of caves. I hope you enjoy them Claudii and dragonstar. biggrin.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I can't believe it, I managed to catch one of the super rare things on my giftee's wishlist!

And thank you, VulcanusTrade, for the continuing hatchie shower!

Thank you for the Alt vibes, Sock!

I just bred 6 more pairs, including 2 never tried, so I got 1 out and out Refusal and 5 eggs. The eggs have all been incubated, influenced and tucked in for the night. Apart from the hatchlings not alting, my Blacks have been very cooperative about breeding for this project. smile.gif

By the way, how many pairs are there from all of us working on the alts? Has anyone been keeping track?

As for the poll, I think Secret Gifters twice a years sounds very good, with all the Santas making deliveries in July as well as January. Twice a year would be fun, but I have enough other things that I work on, and I need this to stay fun. <3

two more things and I've got pretty much everything for my giftee :3

I voted twice a year. While I love the idea of more and all the time, it's just a little too much for me.

I need help

Sirikith:

Dragons Needed: mate for this 9th gen aiplane (arrowhead with wings) prize dragon

No way I can breed something like this-I don't collect stairs, and surely not long lines

Are you Willing to trade for it? sure, I can at least breed some nice even gen checkers, blacks, a cb Frill to mate of choice, and some spriter's alt lineages-but don't own CB Shinies, and old Pinks

Hey Sirikith, I'm working on a similar lineage for myself, so I think I'll be able to help you out. It probably won't be until towards the end of the gifting period, since I need to do some breeding.

Wow, thanks- I dindn't think anybody could help with that pattern.

Anything you'd want in exchange? Scroll name's the same as forum name, feel free to look around if I can breed something you'd want for personal projects

Voted for twice each year. I love this event, but it kicks me completely off of my breedings schedule and projects xd.png

I still haven't heard from my gifter, and I guess now even I would get little bit nervous about it, but there are two reasons why I am not:

1: I'm almost completely locked (20/21) with a huge hoard of hatchlings, because I was bored and couldn't resist AP hunting... And a little bit of point 2.

2. I got 5 lovely hatchlings from mandrakekeeper! *cuddles hatchies* Thank you again! smile.gif

Now I am not allowed to catch something for a while. Have to get my scroll free again xd.png