PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Organisers: Oasis and PointOfOrigin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got permission from Ruby. Thank you smile.gif

There is an FAQ in the second post - please read it!

Everybody likes gifts at Christmas, but usually we do not have time for online games then. So, instead of strictly Christmas gifting we are organizing this gifting period a bit later! This was originally Flamemynx & WhiteBaron's idea. Since they can't organize it this year, Oasis and me are doing it instead of them.

The time line!

Signs up are open from the moment Mods approve this thread until Midnight DC time on the 25th of December

26th December – 2st January (sorting group, finalizing groups, and getting everyone organized)

2nd January – 5th January (people will be sent their partners wishlists)

6th Jan – 30th January (gifting period)

And hopefully it won’t be needed, but the “make up” period for anyone missing a gift will be sorted between the 30th of January and 10th of February.

The Ranks and Requirements!

This year we decided against strict ranks and are allowing everybody a wide array of wishes. Each person has list with six spots which they can fill wishes according to this chart:

1. Something rare, 4G or less gold/silver/copper, from 3rd gen to 6G tinsel/shimmer

2. Something a bit less rare, up from 4th gen gold/silver/copper, up from 6G tinsel/shimmer. CB Bluesang // Opal // Trio

3. Something CB, anything Very Uncommon or more common.

4. Something with a lineage. Can be specific or not, anything's fair game on this part.

5. A hatchling, CB anything less than Very uncommon (uncommon, common), lineaged also eligible.

6. Anything!

Please, do not ask for second gen prize dragons. Thank you! Do not ask for CB prizes or retired breeds. Do not ask for pair of dragons; saying I want this or this is okay. Saying I want this and this isn't okay.

Anything considered to be 'less valuable' than the suggestions on each spot can also be wished for. So, for example if you don't want any dragons from the first spot list you can fill both first and second spot with the dragon that would fall under second spot etc.

Also, do not expect from your gifters to fulfill every wish you have - their obligation is only one gift - anything more comes from the goodness and kindness of their hearts.

[size=7][color=Orange][B]I want to participate![/B][/color][/size]
[b]Forum name:[/b]
[b]Scroll name:[/b]
[b]Wishlist:[/b]
[b]1.[/b]
[b]2.[/b]
[b]3.[/b]
[b]4.[/b]
[b]5.[/b]
[b]6.[/b]

If you want to CHANGE your wishlist, please use this form:

CODE

[size=7][color=Green][B]I want to Change![/B][/color][/size]
[b]Forum name:[/b]
[b]Reason for change:[/b]
[b]Wishlist:[/b]
[b]1.[/b]
[b]2.[/b]
[b]3.[/b]
[b]4.[/b]
[b]5.[/b]
[b]6.[/b]

Volunteers!

While I’m sure we WILL need volunteers, there is no point signing up to volunteer now, as you don’t know what people want/need. Volunteers will be able to watch the thread for people posting “help” notices.

People who haven't been added for one reason or another.

GREYLIST:

Remy400

NecronLordofLawtan

BLACKLIST!

If you are on here and you don't know why, please PM me or Oasis

crzyanimemom

FAQ

What is Secret Santa?

Secret Santa is a game played by lots of people, often at Christmas (hence the name ‘Secret Santa’). Members of a group or community sign up or volunteer to play and are randomly assigned a person to whom they anonymously give a gift.

Of course, we cannot gift completely anonymously given the fact we have to send private messages to each other to give the gifts – but we can get pretty close by not telling everyone who their gifter is until they receive a gift.

Are there any rules?

Yes!

All the usual rules – no begging, no spamming, be polite and courteous to everyone (especially your Secret Santa!)

Also, please don’t sign up if you don’t want to play (it seems stupid to have to say it, but a small number did just this on the last thread!) – If you sign up then decide you don’t want to play, please post to let us know.

Addition to rules:

Please, do not fill just first spots on the list - the list was made that way for a reason and to enable anyone a chance at getting a gift for their giftee. Also, do not submit empty lists - they clutter the thread, and chances are that we won't see any changes you do. Submit full lists.

And lastly, do not ask for Christmas dragons. Gifting will start at 6th of January and by then, there won't be any Christamas dragons.

What can be asked for?

You need to have a variety of wishes (not all CB rares, or 5th even gens!). This new system should enable just that. I would suggest taking a look at your wishlist – if you don’t think you could get ANY dragon on that list, the chances are someone else will struggle too!

Why do I have to pick such a variety of wishes?

This is to try and stop the problem we had with the Halloween thread – people were struggling to get gifts for people with all CB dragons on it.

Why have you updated the lists, but mine hasn't been added?

Please take a look at my latest update post (the one that says I've updated to "this point") - There is, unfortunately, a blacklist of people. Those people can't play for this round. If you are on that list and don't know why, please PM me or Oasis.

What if I can’t get anything for my giftee?

You have a lot of time to try and get something, but if you really can’t get anything on the list –

post the “I Need Help” form below.

[SIZE=7][COLOR=purple][B]I need help[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B]Forum name:[/B]
[B]Dragons Needed:[/B]
[B]Are you Willing to trade for it?[/B]

I Need Help!

mpolo needs help for:

Help request

My giftee has some pretty specific requests that would be pretty easy for some of you to help me with (I am lacking the CBs necessary to breed them):

2nd-gen Crimson Flare Pygmy from Male Pumpkin

2nd-gen Gold from Yulebuck (admittedly, not so easy to get)

I have managed to breed two eggs for them, but I'd like to get a couple more for them…

I need help

Forum name: Red2111

Dragon Needed: any Neglected

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes, but i doubt i have anything worth trading for one.

I need help

Forum name: Nakuru

Dragons Needed: CB Green Copper (female or egg) and/or Neglected (male or ungendered)

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes! Anything I can breed or catch~

I need help

Forum name: Ponystar17

Dragons Needed: CB Blue Opal, Seasonal, or (yeah right) Blusang.

Are you Willing to trade for it? Definitely, but I can't trade the White, Bronze Tinsel, or Gold eggs on my scroll. - they're gifts.

I need help

Forum name: psyrae

Dragons Needed: White from '09 Valentines. got it! Also, if anyone can breed a 3rd gen gold from frill grandparents, or a 3rd gen pink from gold/pink checker with old pink base, please PM me?

Are you Willing to trade for it? Sure, anything I can breed off my scroll, and I'm a decent catcher.

I need help

Forum name: Ldyfsh

Dragons Needed: I no longer need a Dino or CB Blusang for my giftee, but if anyone comes across a "spare" 3 or 4G stairstep Shimmer or CB Metal I could sure use that... It's the last request on my giftee's list. Thank you to all who helped or even offered to help... Everyone has been most generous!

Are you Willing to trade for it? Sure, anything I can breed off my scroll, and usually I'm a decent catcher (though lately my luck has been pretty bad 😒😣)

I need help

Forum name: Evolette

Dragons Needed:

1. 2G Silver from male Silver x female Ice (my only pair didn't produce D:)

2. 4EG Silver from male Silver x female Guardian checker

3. 5EG PB Daydream

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes. biggrin.gif I'm good at catching Tan Ridgewings and Red Dorsals.

I think these will be the hardest for me to obtain (I don't own a single Daydream xd.png), so I could some help. Thanks! biggrin.gif

I need help

Forum name:rascal1414

Dragons Needed: CB Copper

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes I have a 3 rd gen gold x sw egg

I need help

Forum name: djengis

Dragons Needed: Low gen Tinsel Stair (i only have long and messy gens)

Are you Willing to trade for it? 2 CB Blusangs and anything else you may want

I need help

Forum name: Delphiniuma (Scroll in my signature)

Dragons Needed: Copper

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes!

I need help

Forum name:shinjiteru

Dragons Needed:3G stripe from Male Shadow Walker x Female Stripe checker or 3G red from Male shadow walker x female Red checker

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yeah, let's discuss

undle to my new giftee (I was assigned a new one as my old giftee had withdrawn). Gifting has reached round two for me! :3

Also, it looks like I need some more help now. xd.png (And please remove my old request!)

I need help

Forum name: The_Imago

Dragons Needed: 3rd gen Sunsong from Sunsong (M) x Gold (F) checker as a mate for her

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, of course, I can breed everything on my scroll, including 2nd gen (PB) Coppers and 2nd gens from Holidays, Frills or Bright Pink.

I need help

Forum name: mblansett

Dragons Needed: CB Silver, Neglected, A gold shimmer x single breed BSA perfect stair (lasts items on their list ( I just don't have gold shimmer that have perfect stair of bsa dragon-all mine are water or not perfect stair)) and I have no luck with neglected. I keep hunting for the cb silver.

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes, but not sure what i have that I can breed and trade that be worth it. (scroll My Webpage if you want to check and see if I have something worth breed to trade)

I need help

Forum name: lollipop00

Dragons Needed: 2nd gen. Prizekin or CB Gold

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, I can breed or search for certain eggs. Just let me know ^^

I need help

Forum name: edwardelricfreak

Dragons Needed: Either a CB Silver or CB Neglected

Are you Willing to trade for it? Of course! Though I don't have much in the line of fancy things...

I need help

Dragons Needed: Either a CB Copper, either Verdigris (green/blue) or Rainbow (red/orange)

Are you Willing to trade for it? Of course! Though I don't have much in the line of fancy things...

I need help

Forum name: Glyndlamir

Dragons Needed: CB Gold

Are you Willing to trade for it? Sure smile.gif I'm no good at catching CB rares and don't have low Gen Prizes, but apart from that I'm willing to breed averything on my scroll or catch (and hatch) something for you^^

I need help

Forum name: Snow125

Dragons Needed: CB Metal of sorts

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, though I am pretty sure I don't have anything worth trading it for...

I need help

Forum name: mandrakekeeper

Dragons Needed: CB gold

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes, of course.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

A ~ D

~ A ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: Aislein

Scroll name: Aislein

Wishlist:

1. 3rd or 4th gen shimmer (non-holiday lines would be lovely but I'll take any

2. CB green opal (evasive little buggers)

3. CB duotone or femme influenced hatchie

4. CB harvestsssss can never have too many harvestssss

5. uhhhh...luminas!! I need cb luminas

6. surprise me?

I want to participate!

Forum name: Alayajoy

Scroll name: Alayajoy

Wishlist:

1. Red or Purple Dino; or up to 6th gen non-inbred gold tinsel Male stair

2. up to 8th gen non-inbred silver shimmer stair or spiral, or up to 11th gen non-inbred gold shimmer female stair

3. CB Nebula

4. Pretty even gen lineages; one-two breed, or patterned stairs or spiral lineages

5. CB Pink, Magi, Lumina, Daydream, or Horse

6. Any Messy shimmer for freezing, or surprise me?

I want to participate!

Forum name: Alisyn

Scroll name: Alisyn

Wishlist:

1. CB Metal, 3G Shimmer/Tinsel, 4G Shimmer

2. CB Blusang, Paper

3. CB Nebula

4. I love two-breed spirals and even gens

5. BSA hatchlings, especially red

6. Anything!

I want to participate!

Forum name: Amaterasu-sama

Scroll name: Amaterasu-sama

Wishlist:

1.my first 3g gold shimmer (non holiday mate because I can't continue otherwise)

2.2nd gen common from spriter alt? or 3rd gen green copper fail from male gold shimmer x female copper stair line

3. cb seasonal/pink/red

4. professional inbreeding maybe? or some unique lineage/patten. No rainbows though, prefer EG, checkers and high gens from special bases like old pinks/prizes/spriter alts etc. Can be any breed.

5. red/pink/purple/male vampire hatchies- lineage doesn't matter

6. Surprise me! Anything you feel that would make me happy (rarity no bar), is more than welcome.

I want to participate!

Forum name:Anavi_Ivy

Scroll name:Anavi_Ivy

Wishlist:

1.Magma Dragon 4 generation (realy every generation is ok), Paper Dragon

2.Blusang CB

3.no matter what gen Thuwed

4.Anything, a hatchling would be nice

5.Anything, ( I am sorry if I irritate you with "Anything" but I don't wich anything special except first ones that I wrote)

6.Anything

I want to participate!

Forum name: Anarya-Ameana

Scroll name: Anarya-Ameana

Wishlist:

1. CB/2nd gen Gold/Silver/Copper

2. CB Blusang/Opal

3. CB Black/Chicken

4. Any influenceable egg that matches a lineage on my lineage wishlist that has a x1 or more on it, happy.gif

5. CB Tsunami hatchling

6. A surprise from my wishlist

I want to participate!

Forum name: arenee1999

Scroll name: arenee1999

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or Silver or 3rd-5th Gen Tinsel or Shimmer (Stair or Even Gen Please -Spiral only if it's a rare line)

2. 2nd Gen Tan Ridgewing from (m)Tan Ridgewing x (f)Red Copper or 2nd Gen Gray from (m)Gray x (f)Arsani or 2nd Gen Electric from (m)Thunder x (f)Electric

3. 2nd Gen or up Soulpeace/Hellhorse or 2nd Gens from Winter x Ice/Ice x Winter or 2nd Gens from (m)Ice x (f)Hellfire

4. Any Even Gen lineage 3rd Gen & up (checkers are my favorites! but I'll take others too)

5. CB Hatchlings Stone/Terrae/Grey/Pebble/Ember/Harvest/Brimstone/Sunsong/Whiptail/Spitfire/Coastal Waverunner/Guardian/Red/Sunstone

6. CB Red Copper/Golden Wyvern/Black/Trio/Blusang/Opal/Back Tea/Yellow Crowned/Imperial Fleshcrowne/Winter

I want to participate!

Forum name: aurorain

Scroll name: aurorain

Reason for Change: My previous list was not accepted

Scroll name: aurorain

Wishlist:

1. 3G Gold or Silver Shimmer/CB Gold/CB Silver/CB Copper

2. 2G Prizekin

3. CB Winter

4. 2G PB Black ALT or 2G PB Green ALT

5. Pink/Red hatchlings

6. CB Neglected!

I want to participate!

Forum name: aurora e

Scroll name: aurora e

Wishlist:

1. 3rd gen Shimmer rolleyes.gif

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Blue Copper (I missed only that one sad.gif )

4. a mate for this

5. a two-finned bluna, 2nd gen?

6. anything you think will be a good mate for this lovely! Real desperate for this one..

I want to participate!

Forum name: aussieJJDude

Scroll name: aussieJJDude

Wishlist:

1. A Bronze tinsel - nice lineage if possible

2. Would LOVE a CB Bluesang

3. A Tri-Horn

4. Would DIE if you offered a gold to breed with this female: A Cute Ribbon Dancer

5. Nhiostrife Wyvern

6. Can I say 4. again?? laugh.gif If not, a nice lineaged silver (I could continue if possible) or a dorkface (eg: a 3rd-5th gen stair step gold with white mates)

I want to participate!

Forum name: Aquaelie

Scroll name: Holmcross

Wishlist:

1. 4th gen Gold Shimmer

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Black Tea

4. A mate for her

5. Bleeding Moon hatchling(s)

6. Surprise me~

~ B ~

I want to Change!

Forum name: blah

Reason for change: I'm sorry for the extra work for you mods! I just have more Opals than I originally wanted by now, no idea how that happened.

Wishlist:

1. Purebred Copper

2. CB Blusang

3. any lineage with all of the two-headed breeds

4. an offspring from the lineage that you're most proud of

5. an offspring from your two dragons with the funniest names or codes

6. Neglected

I want to participate!

Forum name: banban007

Scroll name: banban007

Wishlist:

1. CB gold/silver/copper / up to 4th gen shimmer (gold & silver preferred) / up to 3rd gen tinsel.

2. CB blusang/CB Ice/CB green opal

3. chicken

4. gold with lineage like this (but not related) / pink with lineage like this / 2nd gen white from valentine 2009 / up to 5th gen shimmer (stairstep)

5. BSA hatchling (pink>red>purple>magi) - not necessarily CB

6. CB hatchling or anything.

I want to participate!

Forum name: blakeso

Scroll name: blakeso

Wishlist:

1. CB Metal, 3G Shimmer

2.CB Blusang

3. New November Release

4. Any alt of any lineage

5. Shallow Water

6. Soulpeace or Hellhorse with an interesting or cool lineage.

I want to participate!

Forum name: Bloodyrose13

Scroll name: Bloodyrose13

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. Alt Black Mate for Her

3. CB Blacks

4. 4th gen Red with this (exact type) of lineage (he needs a mate)

5. A mate for her or him

6. CB ND (gendered)

I want to participate!

Forum name: becondethuong1307

Scroll name: becondethuong1307

Wishlist:

1. CB gold (my first), CB silver, 3rd-4th gen shimmer from 2-breed stair/spiral I don't have yet (with commons/uncommons preferred, or with holidays I have CBs of on my scroll to continue the line), 3rd gen tinsel from lines I don't have (list is on my profile)

2.CB blusangs, CB coppers

3.CB hatchies from the recent releases

4.A 3rd gen White from Holly x White as a mate for him

5. Golds/silvers with lineages I can continue

6. Anything at all! xd.png I appreciate any gift.

Thank you very much <3

I want to participate!

Forum name:brairtrainer

Scroll name:brairtrainer

Wishlist:(going off of the chart)

1.CB Metall

2.CB Blusang

3. Something that is a 12th gen even gen lineage ohmy.gif

4. Even gen lineages!

5. Flamingo hatchie(s) <3

6.Any thing you think I might like <3

~ C ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: Candythekitty1152

Scroll name: Candythekitty1152

Wishlist:

1. Any 3nd gen or lower Silver or Gold

2. Paper, chicken, or dino

3. CB red dorsal

4. any alt black

5. Tidal dragon or messy blusang

6. Neglected or PB curled alt

I want to participate!

Forum name: CapriciousT

Scroll name: CapriciousT

Wishlist:

1. cb green copper, 3rd gen shimmer, 4-5 gen shimmer gold or bronze

2. cb bluslang

3. cb pink

4. something from an alt sprite (2 or 3 gen please)

5. cb pink male hatchling

6. male Neglected

I want to participate!

Forum name: car340

Scroll name: car340

Wishlist:

1. (Any gen) Even lineaged shiny (Shiny = tinsel, shimmer, gold, silver, copper)

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Vine

4. A cold colored hatchling with a nice lineage (Green/blue/purple)

5. CB Pillow hatchie

6. Gendered CB hatchie

I want to participate!

Forum name: CCPhoenix

Scroll name: CCPhoenix

Wishlist:

1. 3G or less Gold/Silver

2. CB Bluesang :>

3. CB Stripe // PB Stripe - any colour/lineage works for me.

4. CB/PB Nebula

5. A hellhorse :> (any lineage, even inbred)

6. CB Pillow or CB Daydream

I want to Change!

Forum name: Cerimonster

Reason for change: Got a CB gold

Wishlist:

1. EG Metals x Holiday Checker

2.EG Metals x Holiday Checker

3.Unbreedables

4.EG Metals/commons x Holiday Checker (no balloons, olives)

5.Surprise me

6.Neglected, with a pretty lineage (checkers preffered)

I want to participate!

Forum name:CNMeowmeow

Scroll name:CNMeowmeow

Wishlist:

1.Clean Lineaged Tinsel

2.CB Ice(very high want)

3.Any Color of copper

4.Clean lineaged gold(any gen)

5.CB Gold Wyveyn

6.CB Winter

I want to participate!

Forum name: Claudii

Scroll name: Claudii666

Reason for change: I got some CB Metals ö.ö

Wishlist:

1. CB Brown Copper, CB or low even-gen Metal, or a pretty low gen Shimmerscale/Tinsel

2. CB Lavender Opal

3. CB Wyverns, Two-headed species, Moonstones, Spitfires, Speckle-throats, Tri-horns, Luminas, Teimarrs, Black Teas... I like a lot of things wink.gif

4. I LOVE even-gens, especially checker lineages or lineages that include rares, Prize dragons or Spriter's Alts.

5. CB female Moonstones, CB male Spitfires or hatchlings from the breeds/species I listed at point 3 are always welcomed on my scroll. Also looking for CB female Bleedings Moons and CB male Tidals at the moment.

6. Maybe a male Black Alt? Or just surprise me!

6. Maybe a male Black Alt? Or just surprise me

I want to Change!

Forumname: Creative_canary

Reason for Change: I started a new lineage and need slightly different dragons

Wishlist:

1. Magma or Silver (any gen) from Magma male/Silver female checker

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Royal Blue

4. Checkers! I love 2 breed checkers (Ice/Horse checker preferred)

5. Black tea female hatchi please (CB if possible)

6. If dreams came true, I would get a 3G bronze tinsel descending stair from a marrow or grave (Marrow preferred)<3 (Other mates are OK, but a descending stairstep from a marrow or grave would be perfect)

I want to participate!

Forum name: cdvla313

Scroll name: cdvla313

Wishlist:

1. 4G or less neat Shimmer (any except from Seaglory or Schimmernder Drache)

2. 8G or less neat Shimmer/Tinsel from wants in profile

3. CB Hatchie from scroll completion list in profile

4. 2G PB Male Black Alt or 2G PB Female Vine Alt

5. Red Hatchie, any lineage

6. Neglected or CB Copper. Pretty please? lol

I want to participate!

Forum name: collect12

Scroll name: collect12

Wishlist:

1. A fourth-fifth Gen Silver Shimmer

2. Any Gen Magma Trio Dragon!

3.CB Stripe

4. Lineage Stripe

5. Hatchling Stripe

6. Another stripe

I like stripes.

~ D ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: Daemonhart

Scroll name: Daemonhart

Wishlist:

1. CB/2G PB Metallic or a 3rd gen prize dragon

2. CB Green Opal

3. CB Gilded Bloodscale or Red Dragon

4. Something even gen and not inbred - no balloons, waterhorses, or coastal waverunners, please.

5.Red or pink dragon(s), CB or purebred EG.

6.Neglected dragon, or 2G dragon from any spriter's alt. (Oh, the dreams!)

I want to Change!

Forum name: DangerDragon

Reason for change: I changed my mind.

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver

2. CB Ice Female

3. CB Black for my lineage project

4. CB Vine for my lineage project

5. Red hatchie(Can be inbred, i don't care about lineage, because i need BSA)

6. Suprise me.

I want to participate!

Forum name: Darklight

Scroll name: Darklightx

Reason for change: I caught two CB Green Opals myself, and also obtained a dragon I'd like a mate for.

Wishlist:

1. Red Dino

2. Nicely lineaged Copper

3. Anything from a spriter's alt

4. A mate for her (does not have to be the same Skywing x Silver combination)

5. CB Sunrise hatchling (influence it to be female please)

6. Surprise me!

I want to participate!

Forum name: delboy

Scroll name: delboy

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Nebula

4. A gold shimmer x single breed BSA perfect stair

5. CB Black

6. Neglected

I want to Change!

Forum name: Delphiniuma

Reason for change: Because I want to change my wishlist tongue.gif

Wishlist:

1. Paper dragon. CB or bred I don't mind.

2. Dino (Any)

3. Black alt

4. Night Glory Drake

5. Ultraviolet

6. Surprise me

I want to participate!

Forum name: Denwayasha

Scroll name: denwayasha

Wishlist:

1. Low-gen Copper (red or green)

2. Low-gen Opal/Two-Headed Lindwyrm

3. CB New November release

4. Any Duotone

5. 2nd gen Ultraviolet, Soulpeace, or Hellhorse hatchling

6. Any Ridgewing (either color) or Sunsong

I want to participate!

Forum name: dhorne

Scroll name: draco_custos

Wishlist:

1.3rd to 6th gen shimmerscale from Albino or Skywing Mate or 2nd gen gold from non-holiday mate

2.CB Blusang

3.CB Tan Ridgewing Hatchlings

4.2nd gen Black from Alt Sweetling or any 3+ gen perfect checker metal

5.CB Male Purple Hatchlings or CB Male White Hatchlings,

6. Any Neglected

I want to participate!

Forum name: Disolia

Scroll name: Disolia

Wishlist:

1. CB Copper Green.

2. Non-Inbred Messy Lineage Shimmer, or Tinsel.

3. CB Red Hatchling

4. CB Pink Hatchling

5. CB Purple Hatchling

6. Any CB 2013 Hatchlings.

Forum name: djengis

Scroll name: djengis

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver, CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Copper

2. any red hatchlings or nice lineaged royal blue's and nebulas (can be CB too) plus i love cb canopies and cb nocturnes too.

3. 2nd or 3rd gen stairsteps Tan ridgewing from silver

4. 2nd gen Magma from from Marrow (Mother must be Magma)

5. 2nd Gen Ice from RoseBud

6. 2nd gen Royal Blue from Male silver or Rosebud/Sweetling

I want to participate!

Forum name: draganot

Scroll name:draganot

Wishlist:

1. cb gold would be amazing

2. BSA eggs (Would prefer reds)

3. BSA eggs (would prefer reds)

4. surprise me

5. Flutterbutt hatchlings <3

6. Flutterbutt hatchlings or royal blue hatchlings.

I want to participate!

Forum name:dragongrrl

Scroll name:dragongrrrl

Wishlist:

1. A CB Green Copper or Silver

2. A CB Green Opal

3. A CB Royal Crimson or Red-Finned Tidal

4. 2nd - 4th even gen Red or Crimson from a Frill or Marrow base

5. Red-finned Tidal, CB or pretty checker

6. An even 3rd gen Silver egg or male from Hellfire females unrelated to her.

Please note the one letter difference between my scroll and forum names. It has caused some confusion in other places. I hope my options are varied enough, but if there is any problem, please let me know.

I want to participate!

Forum name: DragonNighthowler

Scroll name: DragonNighthowler

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (can that be?)

2. CB brown copper.

3. CB Speckled throat, or CB salt.

4. Something even gen, chequered.

5. A CB terrae.

6. Surprise me! I have some tinsel lineages I yet don't have, they are in my profile

I want to participate!

Forum name:DragonO

Scroll name:dragonordeva

Wishlist:

1.Any Tinsel gen does not matter

2.Copper gen does not matter

3.Silver dragon gen does not matter

4.Nebula gen does not matter

5.Regular Magi hatchie

6.Shimmers any gen

I hope this list is okay.

I want to participate!

Forum name: Dragon_Lord

Scroll name: Dragon_God

Wishlist:

1.CB gold

2. CB blusang

3.CB winter seasonal

4. 2g/3g tinsel/shimmer (any lineage)

5. Male CB purple opal

6. dorkwed dragon with at least a relatively neat lineage

I want to participate!

Forum name:Dranizus

Scroll name:Dranizus

Wishlist:

1.Shimmer Scale

2.Gold

3.Silver

4.Blusang

5.Tinsel

6.Surprise?

I want to Change!

Forum name:Drogonhe1

Reason for change:invailid request

Wishlist:

1.gold

2.silver

3.copper

4.blusang

5.tinsel

6.surprise?

I want to participate!

Forum name: dsnet06

Scroll name: dsnet06

Wishlist:

1. CB-3rd gen Gold, CB-3rd gen silver, 5g or less tinsel/shimmer, a holly, a winter magi (less than 3g please), alt blacks/alt vines

2. um metallics, cool lineages, apparently CB bluesang, opal and trio are cool? (I've been MIA for a while, hehe)

3. Anything released in 2011-2013 since I stopped playing for a while and need to catch up. I have some of them, but I missed quite a bit.

4. Thuweds, Christmas lineage, I really just need some lower generation lineages, but I'm not that picky.

5. Royal Blue - I have none yet and I think they are sooo pretty!!!

6. I like embers (Cb or not) and pure bred vines (CB or not). I'd also take IOUs on future Valentines or Halloweens cuz I missed them the last few years

I know they are structured in tiers, but I gave multiple options for each one cuz I know it can be hard to find things sometimes. I'm really not very picky. Thank you.

I want to participate!

Forum name: D-wing

Scroll name: D-wing

Reason for change: I get some of them in my Wishlist xd.png and it is more detail now.

Wishlist:

1. CB silver (I know it is a dream)

2. Dino(maybe from freeze)

3. 1xCB purple Nebula

4. 2G Geode from green x stone/2G Shallow Water(egg or female)/2G PB Stripe (red, green, blue, egg or female )

5. 1xCB Male Nocturne hatchling

6. CB gold/CB copper(red or brown)/3G Tinsel/3G Shimmer-scale(no Holidays except Grave)

Edited by PointOfOrigin

E ~ M

~ E ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: eaturbyfill

Scroll name: eaturbyfill

Wishlist:

1. CHEESE!

2. any Copper

3. Geode

4. Swallowtail

5. Shallow Water

6. CB Purple

I want to participate!

Scroll name: edwardelricfreak

Wishlist:

1. I'd love a Dino of any color other than red.

2. CB Thunder

3. CB either Seragammas or Hellfires!

4. A mate for this guy

5. Either Seragamma or Hellfire hatchis!

6. Moar Dinos. It's really the only thing I need (other than Neglected)

I want to participate!

Forum name: Emeraldmay

Scroll name: Tastica

Wishlist:

1. 2G Male Silver from Male Silver x Female Ice unrelated to: http://dragcave.net/lineage/PIWse

2. 4G Male Silver from Male Silver x Female Guardian Checker unrelated to: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KqzaP

3. Any dino smile.gif (May be frozen)

4. 6G PB Male Daydream unrelated to: http://dragcave.net/lineage/7Kr16

5. 2G Purple Nebula from Purple Nebula x Female Guardian

6. A female red dragon with a lineage like this http://dragcave.net/lineage/aZy2F (but with the red dragons where the black marrows are and visa versa).

I want to participate!

Forum name: Emmerz24

Scroll name: emmerz24

Wishlist:

1. Low-gen Silver

2. Ice (any linage, preferably clean)

3. CB Seasonal

4. Male Hellfire with linage like this

5. Nebula (Red, green, blue)

6. Surprise me!

I want to participate!

Forum name: Empress

Scroll name: tyriantyrant

Wishlist:

1. Low-gen pygmy (any species) with Thuwed ancestry

2. 2nd gen Seawyrm from Pumpkin parent

3. CB Seawyrm

4. EG 2-breed checker Darkmyst or Misfit, from male Misfits x female Darkmysts

5. Pink, red, or magi hatchie with nice lineage

6. Surprise me!

Forum name: Enigmatron

Scroll name: Enigmatron

Wishlist:

1.3g Tinsel/Shimmer (I wish. ) or a CB Metallic

2. CB Blusang

3. Low-gen Thuwed

4. EG Black

5. Anything even 4th gen, preferably an egg (I have a ton of females with that lineage who need mates)

6. Anything CB or EG!

I want to participate!

Forum name: EscapistLore

Scroll name: EscapistLore

Wishlist:

1. A paper, or a low gen prize dragon? Or a neglected, but I'm not holding my breath.

2. A 2-3-4 gen from a spriters alt? EG preferred, but I'm not picky.

3. A 2G from a holiday, any breed

4. An EG PB Moonstone

5. A CB grey hatchie

6. Or.. anything? BSAs would be nice, or perhaps the offspring of your favorite lineage.

I want to participate!

Forum name: Evolette

Scroll name: Evolette

Wishlist:

1. 3G Gold Shimmer

2. CB Ice (if not egg, female hatchi smile.gif)

3. CB Nebula(s)

4. 4G Stairstep Shimmer from Spriter's Alt

5. CB Pink hatchi(s)

6. 2G Gold Thuwed

Sorry, PointOfOrigin. sad.gif I've re-submitted my form now.

~ F ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: Fayne

Scroll name: Fayne

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Copper or a low-gen Shimmerscale (gold, silver or bronze)

2. CB Blusang or CB Opal

3. CB Sunstone

4. I like interesting (preferably clean) lineages, particular evengen ones. A nice thuwed would be awesome.

5. BSA hatchlings, particularly reds or pinks. Lineage or CB, don’t mind.

6. An egg from my secret santa’s favourite pairing or lineage.

I want to participate!

Forum name:Fire-Ice

Scroll name: Fire-Ice

Wishlist:

1. CB Metal or 3rg gen shimmer (preferably non holdiday mate)

2. CB Green Opal

3. CB November Releases or CB Blusang

4. any Checkered lineage dragons

5. CB seragamma hatchling

6. other CB hatchlings

I want to participate!

Forum name: flamewheel23

Scroll name:flamewheel23

Wishlist:

1.cb or pure bread blue slang

2.glided blood scale cb or pb

3.female day glory drake pb or cb

4.male day dream

5.male moon stone

6.green nublua

I want to participate!

Forum name:flower1818

Scroll name:flower1616

Wishlist:

1.CB or PB Nhiostrife Wyvern

2.CB Red

3.CB Winter

4.Low gen Silver

5.PB Red Copper

6. CB Golden Wyvern

Forum name: fractalanatomy

Scroll name: fractalanatomy

Wishlist:

1. CB Green or Red Cooper

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Deepsea

4. Darkmyst or Seawyrm pygmy with a neat lineage

5. Deepsea! Either CB or neat lineage

6. Messy hatchie I don't already have, for freezing!

I want to participate!

Forum name:f8115

Scroll name:e13857

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold/3G Gold or Silver Shimmer

2.CB Green Opal/CB Blusang

3.CB Pink

4.2~3gen something from an alt sprite

5.2g alt Black/Vine

6.Neglected Dragon

~ G ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: glass_kisses

Scroll name: glass_kisses

Wishlist:

1. Low Gen neat shimmer

2. CB Green Opal

3. CB Seragamma

4. 2nd Gen Seragamma from cb Snowangel

5.CB Tidal

6. Pretty lineages!

I want to participate!

Forum name: Glyndlamir92

Scroll name: Glyndlamir92

Wishlist:

1. CB/2nd Gen Gold/Silver

2. CB Green Opal

3. CB Tan Ridgewing

4. 3rd Gen Sunsong checker with female Golds, mate for her/any pretty 3rd/4th Gen checker

5. 2nd Gen hybrid/2nd Gen Alt (Black or Vine)

6. Something you think is nice

I want to participate!

Forum name: GRKeistra

Scroll name: GoldRiderKeistra

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold OR Any 3rd Generation Shimmer

2. Any CB/2nd Generation Trio

3. CB Nebula [Red, Blue, Purple]

4. Vampires

5. CB Pink/Red/Magi

6. Surprise Me!

I want to Change!

Forum name: Guillotine

Reason for change: Got a CB Silver!

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Green Copper

2. Caveborn Ice

3. Cleanly lineaged Black, not purebred

4. Cleanly lineaged Spriter Alt relative (any gen or breed is fine; I'll count lines like this or this as clean)

5. Grey from any color Nebula/Grey

6. 3rd gen Prize dragon (no Holidays before Arsani) (A gal can dream~)

~ H ~

I want to participate!

Forum name:hardwired

Scroll name:hardwired

Wishlist:

1.I would love a copper, I have been unable to catch my own

2.A nice lineage EG or stair shimmer?

3.CB Bleusang?

4.A lovely mate for lineage or for lineage

5.a nice lineage relating to anything shimmer, copper or spriter coolness?

6.A CB copper maybe? wink.gif

I want to participate!

Forum name:Hazel360

Scroll name:Hazel360

Wishlist:

1. 2nd Gen Soulpeace

2. Non-messy, non-inbred Black Alt.

3. Any gen EG Dorkface

4. Any Dorkwed

5. A CB Blusang

6. Any nice EG Checker.

I want to participate!

Forum name: HawktalonOfRiverClan

Scroll name: HawktalonOfRiverClan

Wishlist:

1. CB Metal, Neglected

2. 2nd gen from any Spriter's alt, any breed.

3. Anything from my wishlist (CB if possible or pretty lineaged).

4. A mate for her. Any checker, preferably a same gen. purple Nebula x purple breed or green Nebula x green breed checker. But if someone can find a blue or red Nebula checker fail that will look nice, that's fine too!

5. Anything from my wishlist (CB or pretty lineaged, I'm not too picky as long as it's not messy and has a pattern).

6. An EG inbred with a pattern (something like her).

Hope that's not too specific! Thank you to whomever my SS is!

I want to participate!

Forum name: hiphop1234

Scroll name: hiphop1234

Wishlist:

1. CB gold (i would die to get thiz!!!

2. November new release

3. other cb metals?

4. cb blue nebula(s)

5. Surprise me

6. Surprise me

I want to participate!

Forum name:HimuraMai

Scroll name:HimuraMai

Wishlist:

1.CB Magma

2.CB Two-headed Lindwurm(Blue)

3.Gold

4.Silver

5.Any gen nocturne

6.4 Gen(or less) silver Shimmer

I want to participate!

Forum name: Hoshino

Scroll name: MochizukiHoshino

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Silver from F Silver x M Ice

2. CB Blusang

3. Purple Dino

4. 2nd gen Magma from F Magma x M Red

5. 2nd gen Purple/Blue Nebula hatchling from Pink Sweetling

6. 2nd gen Green Copper from M Cavern Lurker

~ I ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: The_Imago

Scroll name: Waldmensch

Wishlist: (there's no real order to this)

1. An interesting even-gen lineage with common dragons (checker, rainbow, or any other nice pattern).

2. A nice Pygmy lineage.

3. Your favorite dragon breed.

4. A lineage that is doing something with the dragons' names (e. g. a poem or name themed lineage).

5. A cute Swallowtail hatchling.

6. The offspring of the most loved dragon on your scroll - or, if you can't chose a favorite, of your oldest one. It doesn't matter if it's inbred.

I want to participate!

Forum name: IndigoTheCat

Scroll name: IndigoTheCat

Wishlist:

1. Up to 4th gen neat Shimmerscale

2. CB Blusang or CB Opal

3. CB Nebula

4. 3rd-4th gen even gen checker

5. Red-finned Tidal hatchie

6. My first ND

~ J ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: Jazeki

Scroll name: Snickerkitties

Wishlist:

1.CB gold

2. tinsel or shimmer from lines I don't have

3. 2nd gen dragon from Grave dragon

4. 2nd gen dragon from any other holiday

5.CB black cap, CB green/pebble, or CB mint

I want to participate!

Forum name:Jazlindreal

Scroll name:Jazlindreal

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Silver or CB Golden Wyvern

2. Chickens

3. CB Seasonal or CB Red Dorsal or CB Tan-Ridgewing

4. 2G Shallow or 2G TF Bluna with named parents

5. 2G Red from Gold mother

6. CB female Pink

6. surprise me!

I want to participate!

Forum name: jerzeeshadow

Scroll name: jerzeeshadow1

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold (female or egg), 3rd Gen Shimmer

2. CB Blusang

3. A nice Thuwed

4. Blusang with a neat lineage

5. Red hatchies

6. A Neglected Dragon

I want to participate!

Forum name: jesterboohoo

Scroll name: jesterboohoo

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, CB Gold, CB Silver

2. CB Trio, CB Blusang

3. CB Stripe, CB green opal

4. 2nd gen Pale pink from Frill X Old Pink

5. Surprise me: BSA hatchlings, pretty lineage that can be continued, etc.

6. CB Tan Ridgewing

I want to participate!

Forum name: jumpsnake

Scroll name: jumpsnake

Wishlist:

1.2nd gen Silver from a Lurker father

2.CB bluesang, thunder or magma

3.CB stripe, blackti pink

4.any 2nd gen from bluesang x speckle-throat

5.MALE pink hatchie

6.I also love even gen lineages that are pretty, and spirals

I want to participate!

jocosa:

Jocosa:

Wishlist:

1. CB Brown Copper, so I can finally make a pair for my poor lonely male. OR a 3G Silver or Gold Shimmer. I don't have a Gold Shimmer yet, but I also love the Silvers. I don't mind holiday lineages, but please peek at my scroll to make sure I can carry it forward.

2. CB Bloodscale. Chicken.

3. 2 Gen Pink from old Pinks x alt black Sweetlings or 2G Gold Metallic x Common or 2G Silver Metallic x Common

~ K ~

I want to participate!

Forum name:kaikaib92

Scroll name:ilikeindisguise

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold or a 3rd gen Shimmer

2.2nd gen prizekin

3.CB bloodscale

4.2nd gen soulpeace

5.Pink

6.Purple

I want to participate!

Forum name: KingZanto

Scroll name: KingZanto

Wishlist:

1. 3rd gen Gold/Silver Shimmer

2. CB Blusang or CB Ice

3. CB Tan Ridgewing

4. 2nd gen Shallow Water

5. also 2nd gen Shallow Water

6. A Neglected...

I want to participate!

Forum name: kiramaru7

Scroll name: kiramaru7

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (need 1 to complete scroll goals)

2. copper egg (bred is fine)

3. pink egg (bred is fine)

4. black egg (bred is fine)

5. nebula (bred is fine)

6. vampire (egg bitten can be ANYTHING)

I'm really easy to please. I will accept bred eggs, CBs, AP finds. While clean lineages & PBs are good, I will accept & cherish long lineaged inbred mutts. *is not really particular*

Thanks in advance.

I want to change!

Forum name: Kwlib

Scroll name: Leagon

Reason for change: I have obtained most eggs I had wished for, and I noticed that I had slightly disobeyed the rules.

Wishlist:

1. A nicely lineaged silver, any gen.

2. CB Magma.

3. CB Spitfire.

4. Surprise me!

5. 3rd gen PB Black

6. Surprise me!

~ L ~

I want to Change!

Forum name: Lastalda

Reason for change: got some of the things I requested; also more choices now

Wishlist:

1. CB neglected, CB green copper (female), 3rd-5th gen Shimmer or Tinsel

2. any CB Trio

3. CB (Blusang/Nebula/Tan Ridgewing/Tsunami)

4. any even-gen with perfectly symmetric lineage, nice naming scheme is a bonus

5. CB red

6. 2nd gen purebred reds

I want to participate!

Forum name: Lavinia

Scroll name: Lavinia

Wishlist:

1. low-gen (2nd-4th gen) checker metallic (gold/silver/copper - if copper please have one consistent copper color in ancestry!)

2. CB trio

3. CB seasonal

4. Any bred seasonal or seasonal-fail on this list

5. Pink or Red hatchling, prefer CB or pretty lineage

6. Interesting lineages! What lineage are you proud that you can breed? A rainbow? An unusual checker combination? A historically accurate family tree from medieval Europe? A pretty-patterned Thuwed? I like everything except tinsels.

I want to participate!

Forum name: Le0plurad0n

Scroll name: Vrenshrrgnien

Wishlist:

1. CB Metal/Copper, or any low gen shimmer

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Tsunami Wyvern

4. A Thuwed? Otherwise a PBEG Sunsong (any gen) would be great

5. CB Black Tea would be nice, or CB Green Nebula.

6. A PB Alt Black or Alt Vine?

I want to participate!

Forum name: lollipop00

Scroll name: lollipop00

Wishlist:

1. CB Metallic/ 3rd gen. Shimmerscale (Any Color!)

2. CB Blusang

3. Dino (Any Color)

4. CB Seasonal

5. CB Moonstones

6. Any Checker~

I want to participate!

Forum name: Ldyfsh

Scroll name: Ladyfish

Wishlist:

1. CB or PB EG Coppers

2. CB or PB EG Opals

3. CB or PB EG Seasonals (all one season)

4. CB or PB EG Blusang

5. 3G Shimmer

6. CB or PB EG Trios

I want to participate!

Forum name: lynixe

Scroll name: lynixe

Wishlist:

1.3rd gen shimmer

2. cb blusang

3. alt black

4. any even gen 2 color,2 breed checker

5. cb nebula

6. cb ND

I want to participate!

Forum name: Lyricmaniac

Scroll name: Lyricmaniac

Wishlist:

1. I would adore a stair or spiral low-gen tin.

2. I do love stair or spiral metals too.

3. Hmm... what about dino?

4. If you have a CB bright pink, I would love a 2nd gen mated with another CB.

5. But really any CB would do well.

6. If my list is hard to achieve, it's really the thought that counts. Anything goes!

*There are a special set of circumstances that come with my application. Reminder to PointofOrigin to contact giftee and gifter.

~ M ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: mandrakekeeper

Scroll name:mandrakekeeper

Wishlist:

1.CB red or green copper, gold, silver

2.CB blusang

3. messy curled black alt for freezing

4. 2nd gen soulpeace or hellhorse

5.CB yellow crowned, red finned, or tsunami

6.reds, pinks, or suprize me. smile.gif

I want to participate!

Forum name:mblansett

Scroll name: mblansett

Wishlist:

1.CB silver egg

2.cb gold egg

3.cb female pillow

4.cb white stripe

5.1st gen Two-Finned Bluna (Skywing x Water or Skywing x Deep Sea)

6.anything cb egg

I want to participate!

Forum name: MessengerDragon

Scroll name: MessengerDragon

Reason for change: I caught a royal crimson

Wishlist:

1.Alternative vine

2.Any shimmer

3.Blue stripe

4.A pygmy with a long, messy or even generation lineage (can be inbred but preferably not)

5.Hellhorse

6.Copper

Or anything else that you feel I might like.

I want to participate!

Forum name: Mew_1

Scroll name: Mew_1

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Blacktip, CB Seragamma, or CB of a new release (if any)

4. 2nd gen Tinsel/Shimmer from Black Capped Teimarr or Yellow-Crown

5. 2nd gen Black Cap/Seragamma/Yellow-Crown from CB Gold or CB Silver parent

6. CB Silver

I want to participate!

Forum name: milkaq66

Scroll name: milkaq

Wishlist:

1. up to 4th gen Shimmer/Tinsel

2. 2nd/3rd gen from Spriter's Alt

3. 2nd gen Shimmer/Tinsel FAIL

4. 3rd-4th gen even gen from any holiday or metallic checker

5. any 2nd gen Hybrid

6. any 3rd gen even checker

Although i'm not so sure if my no.2 is too elusive, as well as my no.3...but ...oh,well is wishing time after all!

I want to participate!

Forum name: mintchoco101

Scroll name: mintchoco101

Wishlist:

1. CB metal/copper ; any 3-4G prize (shimmerscale/tinsel) ; 4G desendent of Monde or booo <3333 --- "rank 1"

2. any 2G tinsel/shimmerkin --- "rank 3"

3. CB blusang/papers --- "rank 2"

4. egg with unnamed parents of word code (preferably making a statement) ; golds/silvers x pinks (old is preferred, but both work) --- "rank 4"

5. BSA hatchlings. preferrably female pinks, vampires, and reds --- "rank 5"

6. any pretty even gens (especially metal / spriter's alt / thuwed / holiday bases) c: ; lineaged/CB neglected --- "rank 6?"

I want to participate!

Forum name: mpolo

Scroll name: mpolo

Wishlist:

1. CB Blue copper or silver

2. CB Green opal

3. CB Imperial Fleshcrowne

4. Lowgen Thuwed or any decent prize dragon (less than 8th gen or so)

5. CB red hatchie

6. Any neglected (unlikely, but, oh well)

I want to participate!

Forum name: MyrrhDarkwing

Scroll name: Myrrh_Darkwing

Wishlist:

1. 2-4G Silver, preferably with a prettily-mated lineage (5E eligible would be /great/, but completely unnecessary); also a low-gen non-brown copper with what you think is a nice lineage

2. Shimmer/Blusang shimmerkin, preferably from the Lung Ying Jassith lineage, but really any Gold shimmer with a nice lineage, gen doesn't matter; this also works with a Silver shimmer/GW shimmerkin preferably from High Queen of Connacht's line

3. Green/red nebulas, whites with pretty lineages

4. Something crossed with Black Marrow and/or Shadow Walker would actually be pretty cool, or a (5E eligible) beautiful stairstep/even-gen Trio/Triokin

5. Red hatchies, 5E eligible seasonals

6. Thunders are pretty! As are Black Teas and Blusangs.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

N ~ R

~ N ~

I want to participate!

Scroll name: Nakuru

Wishlist:

1. 3rd or 4th Shimmer (Silver preferred, but any color it's ok).

2. CB Green Opal.

3. CB Bleeding Moon.

4. 3rd gen PB Royal Crimson.

5. 3rd gen PB Mint.

6. A pretty checker!

I want to participate!

Forum name: naoshikka

Scroll name: naoshikka

Wishlist:

1. 2G Silver from M Silver x F Sunsong

2. 3G/4G Silver from M Shadow Walker x F Silver Even / CB Blusang

3. CB Silver

4. PB Blusang

5. Anything~

6. Anything~

I want to participate!

Forum name: Natevaelle

Scroll name: Natevaelle

Reason for change: I got some new eggs and I want to make my wishlist less difficult to fulfill. smile.gif

Wishlist:

1. CB Metal (Gold/Silver/Red Copper/Green Copper)

2. CB Ice or CB Paper or CB Chicken

3. CB Winter or CB Red Dorsal or CB Tan Ridgewing

4. Any Dragon with a Nice/Interesting Lineage

5. CB Pink Hatchling or Female Pink Hatchling from Frill x Bright Pink

6. CB Neglected

I want to Change!

Forum name: NecronLordofLawtan

Scroll name:NecronLordofLawtan

Reason for the Change:Trying to meet the requirements

Wishlist:

1. A Caveborn Gold or Silver Dragon

2. Gilded Bloodscale Dragon (CB) or a Thunder Dragon

3. Any non-inbred Dorkface or Thuwed

4. A Day or Night Glory Drake

5. Surprise me!

6. Surprise me!

*Flusters* Sorry, sorry. I hope this one is better.

*Note: I am new, so I will try my best, but may wind up needing help fulfilling my partner's wishlist. Also, I hope I don't ask for too much on my own wishlist...

I want to participate!

Forum name: NinjaKrill

Scroll name: gohead

Wishlist:

1. Any 3rd Generation Shimmerscale :3

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Nebula

4. PB Blusang with all named ancestors

5. Any BSA Hatchling/s, I don't mind if CB or not

6. CB Blusangs yaaaay

I want to participate!

Forum name: Nooein

Scroll name: Nooein

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Bluesang/Dinos

3. CB Season/Red-fin

4. PB Bluesang/GW

5. Pink

6. Hatchie please

I want to participate!

Forum name:nynaevesilverwind

Scroll name:nynaevesilverwind

Wishlist:

1.CB Metal or 3rd gen Silver Tinsel/Bronze Shimmer/Silver Shimmer/Gold Shimmer (EG or Stair on the prize dragons, doesn't matter which).

2.CB Male Thunder

3.CB Red or CB Royal Blue

4.Any pretty lineaged Thuwed or Dorkface. (Checkers, EG, Stair, Arrow, Spiral, whatever! It doesn't matter if it's long or not, as long as the lineage is clean.)

5.CB Male Waterhorse or CB Female Spitfire

6.Anything with an interesting code!

~ O ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: Oasis

Scroll name:kittycaty

Wishlist:

1.Any silver egg <6G, non messy

2.Gold shimmer, 7G or 8G spiral or stairstep, neat and continuable, no holidays.

3.CB Red (BSA)

4.3rd or 4th gen checker lineage, any dragons

5.a CB blacktip hatchling

6.CB Royal blues or Crimsons

I want to participate!

Forum name: Ollis46

Scroll name: Ollis46

Wishlist:

1. Low gen Shimmer

2. CB Blusang

3. Any CB uncommon or common eggs

4. Any nice lineaged egg, I really like Nocturnes with nice lineages happy.gif

5. Copper hatchlings of any lineage

6. Surprise me!

I want to participate!

Forum name: onna

Scroll name: onna

Wishlist:

1. 3-4 Gen Bronze Shimmer

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Stripe of any Color

4. Lined anything with CB Frill as Parent (something like this)

5. Anything!

6. CB Gold or Silver

I want to participate!

Forum name: OrcaFreak

Scroll name: OrcaFreak

Wishlist:

1. CB gold or silver

2. CB green opal

3. CB tsunami

4. 3rd EG PB black (all ancesters named)

5. CB pink or red

6. CB hatchlings of a species I don't have yet

~ P ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: Paige201208

Scroll name: Paige201208

Wishlist:

1. Low Gen Shimmerscale / Tinsel (up to 5th Gen - No holiday mates please)

2. CB Ice

3. CB Red or Pink

4. Low Gen Thuwed (up to 4th Gen)

5. Any CB Hatchie

6. CB Copper (any color) or CB Silver

Loved doing this last year, glad you started it again biggrin.gif

Hoping it is ok to ask for a Thuwed ? If not please let me know and I will change No.4

I want to participate!

Forum name: polaristar

Scroll name: polaristar

Wishlist:

1. CB Nhiostrife Wyvern

2. 2nd Gen. Soulpeace

3. CB Golden Wyvern

4. Green Opal (preferably male hatchie)

5. CB Ridgewing ALT

6. Any CB Trio (preferably a Thunder dragon)

I want to participate!

Forum name: Ponystar17

Scroll name: Ponystar17

Wishlist:

1. CB-2nd gen Metallic (only CB if it's a Copper, please)

2. CB Trio/Blusang/Blue Opal

3. CB Black

4. EG dragon with one or more of the newer (post-2011) spriters' alts in its lineage.

5. CB Red hatchling

6. Pretty checkered dragon (any breed) not from Valentine's dragons, or any Tinsel/Shimmer.

I want to Change!

Forum name: purplehaze

Reason for change: No longer need CB Opals

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold (I can dream)

2. PB Gilded Bloodscale or Duotone

3. CB original Split

4. 2nd gen PB Split or Tri-Horn

5. CB White

6. 2nd gen PB Green Stripe

I want to participate!

Forum name: Pokegirl858

Scroll name: Pokegirl858

Wishlist:

1. The usual 3/4th gen Prizes, or any CB Metallics. Or, since I'm not sure where this goes, a 2nd gen Prize Fail would be a dream come true.

2. CB Ice

3. Alt Vines, nice lineages preferred.

4. 2nd Gen breed-onlys! Especially Blunas, Shallow Waters, Geodes and Hellhorses.

5. Hmm, how about some Purples? CBs welcome, nice lineages preferred.

6. Surprise me! I'm a huge fan of creative lineages, especially checkers.

I want to participate!

Forum name: psyrae

Scroll name: psyrae

Wishlist:

1. CB Red Copper

2. CB Magma

3. CB Nebula

4. Silver or Nebula EG checker from male Silver/female blue Nebula. Any gen :3

5. CB Ember hatchling

6. CB Neglected. Hey, you said anything but more realistically, any red hatchlings, generation and lineage don't matter

I want to participate!

Forum name: Princess GLG

Scroll name: naturewatcher

Wishlist:

1. I would love any relatively low gen tinsel/shimmer/copper. I don't yet have a gold tinsel and only have one copper so...

2. CB Bluesang or Trio or a bit higher gen tinsel/shimmer/copper.

3. CB Nhiostrife Wyvern or Night/Day Glory Drake

4. Something with a nice lineage? I'm especially fond of even gen.

5. CB Sunsong Amphiptere, Seasonal, Weawyrm Pygmy

6. Suprise me, I'm really not that picky!

I want to participate!

Forum name: Princess_Pinkie

Scroll name: echoinfinity

Wishlist:

1. CB Pink hatchling(s)

2. PB Green Copper (any gen, but green x green parents)

3. CB Winter

4. 2G Alt Vine

5. CB Trio

6. 2G Metal

neat idea <3

~ Q ~

~ R ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: ranger lucy

Scroll name:rangerlucy

Wishlist:

1. A shimmer any gen

2. Copper any gen

3.stripe

4.anything with and even gen checker linage

5.Nebula

6. soulpeace

I want to participate!

Forum name: rascal1414

Scroll name:rascal1414

Wishlist:

1.CB silver

2.CB Opal

3.red

4.interesting lineages

5.mints (hoarding them right now)

6.anything else is fine

I want to participate!

Forum name: rihannalexis

Scroll name: rihannalexis

Wishlist:

1. CB gold or 3G shimmer

2. CB Thunder or CB Magma

3. CB Tan Ridgewing

4. Short lineaged (2G or 3G) stairstep black stripe

5. CB Nebula

6. ND (any lineage) [one can always hope

I want to participate!

Forum name: Red2111

Scroll name: Red2111

Wishlist: in my profile

1. CB Copper or low gen line from Boo (Silver Tinsel) or a CB Silver, i have yet to catch one of those wub.gif

2. CB Green Opal or a pretty tinsel/shimmer (i espeically love checkers and two breed lineages)

3. CB Gold Wyvren or CB Pink <3

4. any shimmer or tinsel lineage i dont have happy.gif

5. pink males are always good. but i also need help with this lineage, so getting 2G Nebulas to match would be awesome!

6. suprise me

I want to Change!

Forum name: RenegadeGoddess

Reason for change: Needed to change first request.

Wishlist:

1. Shimmer Scale, Yellow Yoshi, Red Yoshi, Chiiiiiiiiiicken.

2. More Thunders, More Magmas, Really anything Rare.

3.CB Black Stripe, Green stripe, or Red Stripe. Black is what I want the most though.

4. Anything with a neat lineage really or a cool code.

5. Alt Vine, Green Neb, Red Neb.

6.NEGLECTED OuO ... Surprise me, I love surprises!

I want to participate!

Forum name: RoseRedAus

Scroll name: RoseRedAus

Wishlist:

1. CB Copper (any colour) or Tinsel/Shimmer (up to 4th gen)

2. CB Blusang

3. 2nd gen PB Vine or 2nd gen PB Black egg

4. 2nd gen Hybrid (any kind except hellhorse)

5. Any CB Hatchy

6. Any neglected

I want to participate!

Forum name: Ruby Eyes

Scroll name: Ruby Eyes

Wishlist: Yes! xd.png

1. CB Gold *or* CB Copper - that would be a christmas miracle laugh.gif

2. CB Golden Wyvern

3. 2nd gen Winter from Old Bright Pink - I have a lady waiting for a mate smile.gif

4. 2nd gen Gold from Rosebud - There is another lady without a proper mate smile.gif

5. CB Glory Drake - day or night doesn't matter

6. a 3rd gen Shimmerkin / Tinselkin / Hollykin / Metalkin lineaged like this

I want to participate!

Forum name: rukii_bii

Scroll name: gggirl1997

Wishlist:

1. 3 to 4 gen tinsel (2 breed perfect stairstep/spiral)

2. CB Blusang

3. Alt vine/black

4. Tinsel - ANY gen but must be 2 breed perfect stairstep/spiral with lineage not on this here

5. CB Magi egg/female hatchling with word in code/ nice code

6. Surprise me!

I want to participate!

Forum name: rumor33

Scroll name: rumor33

Wishlist:

1. CB Metal

2. Nicely lineaged Thunder

3. CB Black

4. 2gen Tan Ridgewing from f Silver

5. Checker Metal fail

6. Dino other than red

Edited by PointOfOrigin

S ~ Y

~ S ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: Sagebrainy

Scroll name: Sagebrainy

Wishlist:

1. Paper

2. Gold

3. Red Dorsal

4. Gilded Bloodscale

5. SURPRISES ARE SURPRISING

6. Black Tea

I want to participate!

Forum name: Saltpath

Scroll name: Saltpath

Reason for change: I traded for a green opal, and I now have a LOT of pinks with bright pinks in their lineage, plus I reached my silver trophy, and I have enoough reds now!!!!

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. 2gen red egg from female purple

3. A CB red dorsal biggrin.gif

4. 2gen purple dragon egg from yulebuck

5. winter hatchies, any lineage!! They will not!! be frozen!!

6. A red or blue dino!

I want to Change!

Forum name: Sarah864

Reason for change: I wanted to add more detail

Wishlist:

1. Low even gen with spriter alts/thuweds/dorkfaces

2. A shimmer with a pretty lineage (pretty= organized, looks like a breeder put a lot of thought into it)

3. A 4-6gen nebula checker or double checker, preferably purple

4. A dorkwed

5. An even gen with a long lineage (around 10gen)

6. Something you're proud of.

I want to participate!

Forum name: sarramy

Scroll name: sarramy

Wishlist:

1. 3rd or 4th gen Shimmer (gold or silver preferred, copper is okay though). Prefer not holiday or dc'd mates.

2. CB blusang

3. CB red Dorsal

4. Even gen PB Seasonal to breed with http://dragcave.net/lineage/fdsJe

5. CB Seasonal hatchlings

6. Dinos (other than green and yellow)

I want to participate!

Forum name: Schnee

Scroll name: Schnee

Wishlist:

1. CB metallic or 3rd - 4th generation any shimmer

2. CB purple opal or CB male blusang

3. clean lineage any shimmer

4. low generation metallic

5. clean lineage any tinsel

6. Surprise?

I want to participate!

Forum name: ScnBrain_2008

Scroll name: http://dragcave.net/user/ScnBrain

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Green Opal

3. Chicken

4. Male Alt Black

5. Magi or Purple Hatchling

6. Surprises welcome (CB Neglected Male Hatchling if I can truly pick ANYTHING)

I want to participate!

Forum name: Scourge

Scroll name: Likki

Wishlist: [ANY GEN - ANY GENDER]

1. Paper

2. Cheese

3. Thunder

4. Chicken

5. Green_Dino

6. Red_Dino

I want to participate!

Forum name: selly153

Scroll name: selly153

Wishlist:

1. 2PB Gold

2. CB trio

3. CB Winter

4. PB Winter dragon

5. CB Nebula

6. Surprise me!

I want to participate!

Forum name: shadesofchaos

Scroll name: shades_of_chaos

Wishlist:

1. 3G tinsel/shimmer

2. 5G (or higher) checker metal from this list

3. CB copper

4. Any metal (2G or checker) from this list

5. PB silver hatchling or Metalfail hatchlings from this list

6. CB metallic

I want to participate!

Forum name:shinjiteru

Scroll name:shinjiteru

Wishlist:

1. My 3rd gen Gold Shimmer

2.Cb Blusang and happily with 2nd gen silver/gold

3. CB moonstone

4.Thuwed, many thuwed in the linage, 2nd gen hybrids are lovely too

5.Moonstone again

6.Is it too much to ask for Neglected, pleeeeeeeease? unsure.gif

I want to participate!

Forum name: shishiza

Scroll name: shishiza

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold/Silver/Copper / 3rd - 4th gen Shimmer (stairstep/spiral) / 3rd gen Tinsel (stairstep/spiral)

2. CB Magma / CB Blusang

3. Chicken

4. 2nd gen Silver x Yulebuck (mate for him) / 2nd gen gold x Yulebuck (mate for him) / 3rd gen Silver x Green Copper mother perfect checker (mate for her) / Shimmer up to 5th gen (stairstep/spiral)

5. BSA hatchling

6. CB Gold/Silver/Copper / 2nd gen metal from common/uncommon (both parents nicely named) / Metal from EG perfect checker lineage (all named ancestors) / Any pretty lineage smile.gif

I want to participate!

Forum name: Shroomlet

Scroll name: Shroomlet

Wishlist:

1. 3rd gen gold or silver Shimmer / CB Gold / male or female Neglected

2. 4th gen Gold from m Gold x f Blusang checker / CB Blusang / 3rd gen Gold from m or f Gold x Shadow Walker checker

3. 4th gen Shimmerfail egg from any of these lines: Sugoroku Statr/Kawa-no-Kami x Magi; Han-Gukin's Babsang x White; Shao Shi x Daydream; Silas Vincent x Deep Sea; Geumseol Menoth x Skywing; Aquila's Unbelievable Filly x Stone

4. same as 3rd

5. same as 3rd

6. Anything from the list of dragons I am currently hunting for in my profile.

I want to participate!

Forum name: Silence2

Scroll name: Silence2

Wishlist:

1. CB Green Copper (prefer a female or an egg I can influence)

2. Any CB Trio

3. CB Seasonal

4. 2nd gen Soulpeace, 2nd gen Red or Black from Alt Sweetling, or 2nd gen PB Stripe

5. CB Tri-Horn Wyvern, CB Black Capped Teimarr, CB Black Tea dragon, or CB Seragamma Wyvern

6. A male or ungendered Neglected

I want to participate!

Forum name:Sister of the Dragon

Scroll name:absaroke

Wishlist:

1. Regular metals or coppers. Stair, spiral, or checker preferred.

2. Alt vine or black with pretty lineage.

3. Metal fails from perfect checkers.

4. Olive, greenwing, or brimstone hatchies.

5. Pretty lineages. Can never go wrong with even gens, stairs, arrowheads, whatever. No tinsel/shimmer fails though.

6. Neglected? Literally the only thing I don't have.

I want to participate!

Forum name: simkim

Scroll name: simkim

Wishlist:

1. I'd adore a genderless ND to complete my set of the NDs. But I know that's a toughie. So prize dragons under 4th gen would be totally mind-blowing. But I don't expect this one to be something I get - it's just a dream wish.

2. CB Duotones, CB Opals (either colors), CB Glittering Bloodscales

3. Thuwed lineages - love stairsteps - I like perfect stairs, perfect checkers, lineages with a theme - I'm not very partial to "messy lineages" but if that's what's gifted, then I will accept it and love it.

4. Hatchies of the above?

5. Surprise me.

6. Surprise me.

I want to participate!

Forum name: Singalana

Scroll name: Singalana

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold (male) (I would die from happiness if I got this. )

2. Anything from this list: Something a bit less rare, up from 4th gen gold/silver/copper, up from 6G tinsel/shimmer. CB Bluesang // Opal // Trio

3. Gilded Bloodscale

4. Hellhorse (clean lineage, pretty please)

5. Neotropical hatchling <3

6. Surprise me!

I want to participate!

Forum name: saerider

Scroll name: SAERider

Wishlist:

1. 2nd Gen Silver

2. CB Magma

3. CB Vine

4. 3rd even gen Thunder mate for him

5. CB Nhiostrife Wyvern

6. Golden Wyvern or anything with a pretty lineage

I want to participate!

Forum name: StormWizard212

Scroll name: StormWizard212

Wishlist:

1. A 3rd gen shimmer or tinsel would be lovely.

2. CB green opal

3. CB gilded bloodscale

4. Two breed checkers are always cherished.

5. Again, two breed checkers are always nice.

6. Surprise me!

I want to participate!

Forum name: Snow125

Scroll name: Snow125

Wishlist:

1. CB Metal or 3G-4G Shimmer/Tinsel

2. 4G Gold with continuable line

3. CB Nebula (love them!)

4. Perfect Mate for him

5. Any 2G Hatchie from Breed-Only Dragons

6. Any Dragon with a code that spells a word

I want to participate!

Forum name: sparkdragon

Scroll name: sparkdragon

Wishlist:

1. 3G Tinsel/Shimmer (even gen checker>pseudo checker>stair>spiral) or 2-3G silver from female silver x male stripe checker

2. CB blusang or CB Golden wyvern

3. CB stripe

4. 2G stripe from Holly or 2G shimmerkin/tinselkin or 3G evengen common descended from 2G shimmerkins/tinselkins

5. CB skywing or waterhorse

6. 3G stripe from Male Shadow Walker x Female Stripe checker or 3G red from Male shadow walker x female Red checker

I want to participate!

Forum name: sparkle10184

Scroll name: sparkle10184

Wishlist:

1. Red or Purple Dino

2. CB Winter seasonal

3. Copper any gen any colour

4. CB male Ice

5. Chicken

6. Pretty lineaged Mints

I want to participate!

Forum name: spenszer

Scroll name: spenszer

Wishlist:

1. 2 - 3G copper (any color, and preferably with a common so that I can continue the line, please.)

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Black

4. Purple or pink (any lineage fine)

5. Seragamma or red

6. Red dino, or CB gold (a girl can dream,)

I want to participate!

Forum name: Stephbexx

Scroll name: Stephbexx

Wishlist:

1. Any metallic (shimmer, tinsel, gold/silver/copper); up to 3g

2. CB Blusang, Longer Lineaged Metallic than above?

3. CB Red(s), CB Pink(s)

4. 2nd to 4th gen Hybrid Dragon (ie Hellhorses, Soulpeace etc)

5. CB Common Hatchies; preferably rescued from the AP wink.gif

6. Ha! Neglected? Something Shiny? An Array of Hatchies? You decide!

I want to participate!

Forum name:st954152

Scroll name:st954152

Wishlist:

1.3G Gold or Silver Shimmer/CB Gold/CB Silver/CB Copper

2.CB Green Opal /CB Blusang

3.CB stripe

4.3G checkers

5.CB pink

6.Neglected / any surprise? xd.png

I want to participate!

Forum name: SockPuppet Strangler

Scroll name: SockPuppet Strangler

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. Blue Copper (the only color I don't have any of)

3. I love lineages, especially even gens (with neat patterns, checkerboards, or pb) and reverse/arrowheads.

4. Black tea! I am hoarding them. Also want to do a variety of lineages with them, but a black tea from a female cavern lurker would be especially awesome.

5. Sunstone! I am hoarding them.

6. Anything else! I'm fairly easy to please. Other dragons I really like are (in no particular order) nhiostrifes, trihorns, blacktips, feesh, ultraviolets, yellow-crowneds, tsunamis, imps, and teimarrs. My profile lists some of the lineages I'm working on as well which just require commons from some holidays.

I want to participate!

Forum name: Sugarbeets

Scroll name: Sugarbeets

Wishlist:

1. Silver or gold Dragon

2. Purple Opal Dragon

3. Any pretty lineages

4. Red Dragon

5. Pink Dragon

6. Magi Dragon (I’m not picky)

I want to participate!

Forum name:Supercream

Scroll name:Cindy3208

Wishlist:

1.3rd gen Shimmer stairstep with common/uncommon dragon (but if you can get anything of the sort is fine too, anything in this 'category' is good)

2.CB Thunder or Papers/Dinos/Cheeses (Unbreedables)

3.A PB Glided Bloodscale or PB Golden Wyvern

4.PB Black Checker or Stair (As you can tell, I really like PB dragons tongue.gif)

5.Neotropical Hatchies or Hatchies in general

6. Suprise me

I want to participate!

Forum name: stellalala

Scroll name: stellalala

Wishlist:

1. 3rd Gen tinsel or shimmer or any CB Metal would make me extremely happy <3

2. CB Blue Dino

3. CB Tan Ridgewing

4. A lineage identical to this one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SfX84

5. Red hatchies!

6. A neglected dragon (Anything is possible)

I want to participate!

Forum name: sylviamaris

Scroll name: sylviamaris

Wishlist:

1. CB Golden Wyvern

2. Cheese!

3. CB Stripe

4. low, even-gen Alt Vine or CB Vine

5. CB Vine (I really want one!)

6. Whatever breed you love best! Tell me in pm why it's so special to you smile.gif

~ T ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: Takhesis

Scroll name: Takhesis

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Copper (any colour)

2. Any CB Trio

3. CB Dark Myst Pygmy

4. 2nd gen Royal Blue from a Royal Blue/Shadow Walker pairing

5. CB Crimson hatchling/egg

6. CB Seawyrm hatchling/egg

I want to participate!

Forum name: tapir

Scroll name: tapir

Wishlist:

1. 6G or less Bronze Shimmer (Check my "wishlist" below for preferred mates). 2G Green or Red coppers.

2. Magmas! Interesting lineages, nothing messy.

3. 2G Nocturne from Male Shadow Walker, or 2G Black Tea from Female Marrow.

4. 2G Gold fails.

5. Female Hellhorse hatchling, preferably EG.

6. Offspring from a lineage you are proud of. Chequers are cool.

I want to participate!

Forum name: Tasokie

Scroll name: Tasokie

Wishlist:

1. CB silver or Neglected

2. Imperial Fleshcrownes - I love these dragons, absolutely beautiful sprites.

3. Blue or Orange Copper, have neither of them at the moment

4. I would love a Black Alt

5. Black Tea

6. Anything else! There's not much that I want, so a simple hatchling of any breed would make me happy

I want to participate!

Forum name:Teatimecocoa

Reason for change: I read this forum in my phone at class. I reread it and realized that there was something I missed, sorry about that!

Wishlist:

1. 2G or 3G Gold or silver dragon.

2. 4G or more gen shimmer (any color)

3. CB Nebula, preferably green.

4. 2nd gen black dragon from a olive x black lineage.

5. A CB duoton hatchling.

6.Surprise me! ^u^

I want to participate!

Forum name: Tecca

Scroll name: Tecca

Wishlist:

1. 3-5G Shimmer not on the list linked in my profile

2. Dino or CB Blusang

3. CB: Split, Nebula, Seasonal, or Day/Night Glory

4. A 2nd-3rd gen from holiday listed in my profile wishlist

5. CB female Golden Wyvern, or a non-messy alt Black/Vine

6. 2nd-gen hybrid, or a pretty checker with any dragons.

I want to participate!

Forum name: teresadurfin

Scroll name: teresadurfin

Wishlist:

1. a mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/1BpHN (purple nebula x shadow walker female)

2. cb BLUE opal

3. any pretty lineage (something related to x'mas) :-)

4. a 3g blusang from blusang x heartseeker (perfect checker)

5. a mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/HHKFH (cb red male x cb frill female)

6. anything with a pretty lineage

I want to participate!

Forum name: TheDoggy

Scroll name: TheDoggy

Wishlist:

1. 3rd or 4th Gen Shimmer (of a line I don't have yet would be awesome, but as long as I can continue it, that's fine, too)

2. CB Ice or CB Thunder

3. CB Winter or CB Golden Wyvern

4. nice lineaged Copper for freezing (any Color) or a nice lineaged Black Cap

5. messy Copper or Black Tea Hatchling for freezing

6. Anything from the Wishlist in my signature

I want to participate!

Forum name: TheNinjaPotato

Scroll name: TheNinjaPotato

Reason for change: Thought about it properly and decided I needed to change.

Wishlist:

1. 3rd Gen Tinsel (Silver Please)

2. CB Cheese

3. CB Striped

4. 4th Gen or lower dragon (not messy, not inbred and nice lineage please)

5. CB Nhiostrife Wyvern

6. CB Neglected

I want to Change!

Forum name:TheThing_Oo

Reason for change:Misspelled previous message.

Wishlist:

1.CB female Gold

2.2 gen egg or female Gold from Yulebuck

3.CB Blusang

4.any 2 gen offspring from SW or Marrow from list in my profile

5.2 gen Winter egg or female from male Gold

6.2 gen Crimson Flare Pygmy from male Pumpkin

I want to participate!

Forum name:thomasgold19

Scroll name:thomasgold19

Wishlist:

1.4th gen stair or spiral tinsel/shimmer(I'd be really happy if it is with luminas)

2.Cb magma

3.Cb Lumina

4.2nd Lumina from snow angel

5.Cb Lumina hatchling

6. Cb Lumina Hatchlings

I want to participate!

Forum name: traumeule

Scroll name: traumeule

Reason for change: I snagged some eggies in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Wishlist:

1. chicken

2. nice lineaged (not too messy, not inbred) shimmerskin (gold) or copper (green or red)

3. male blue striped

4. pink eggies or hatchies, any lineages

5. red hatchies, any lineage

6. I am more than happy about any hatchie that completes a family (male, female and frozen hatchie) on my scroll. As you see, there are many incomplete families and I'd be glad to change that with your help.

I want to participate!

Forum Name: Tribea

Scroll Name: Tribea

Wishlist:

1: Id rather have a hellhorse, but a nebula is all that fits up here.

2: Hellhorse

3: Hellfire Wyvern, the name is i believe.

4: Any lineage, any color, whatever, a Silver. Not a silver tinsel

5: Another Magi, the cooldown is 7 days

6: Red, Maybe? I dont know where to put Red dragons.

I want to participate!

Forum name:tjsweepers

Scroll name:tjsweepers

Wishlist:

1.2nd gen silver from common

2.Magma

3.2nd gen metal fails

4.bluesang X tsunami

5.Thunder X (bsa) Pink

6.Seragammas

~ U ~

~ V ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: Valeth

Scroll name: Valeth

Wishlist:

1. 3rd-gen Gold/Silver Shimmerscale

2. 2G from Spriter's Alt or 2G Thuwed?

3. CB Nebulas

4. 2G Gold/Silver x Holiday

5. 2G Alt Black from Male Thunder x Female Black

6. Lineaged red, pink or purples hatchies

I want to participate!

Forum name: VampiricOmen

Scroll name: VampiricOmen

Wishlist:

1. 4G or less stairstep or even gen two breed Gold or Silver metal, 6G or less stairstep two breed any colour Tinsel or Shimmer from a lineage I don't have, or only have higher generations of. Lines with Hellfires or Bleeding Moons are much loved and will be appreciated even if I have the line.

2. CB Blusang, Purple Opal, Black, or Trio.

3. CB Hellfire or Bleeding Moon.

4. 2G Hellfire or Bleeding Moon from any CB Valentines, Halloween or Christmas dragon other than Holly or 2G Winter from CB Autumn/Fall parents or 2G Bleeding moon from Gold/Silver male or 2G Horse from Gold female.

5. Any lineage/gender pink hatchling, CB female Magi hatchling or CB male Purple hatchling.

6. Any lineage Vampire (egg or hatchling).

I want to Change!

Forum name:velvet_paw

Reason for change:I now have CB opals & 2G verdigis from silver(& 6th choice was missed off the original list) sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for this

Wishlist:

1. up to 4th gen shimmer/prize (can't continue holidays before shadow walkers or with wrapping wings)

2.CB green copper

3.Something CB, anything, Surprise me!

4.2G Gold or 2G Silver or 2G shimmerkin/tinselkin(dreams)

5.A hatchling, (3-4G pretty even gen influenced correctly preferred)

6.CB gold/CB silver (a female CB gold would be a dream come true)

I want to participate!

Forum name: velya

Scroll name: velya

Wishlist:

1. Low-Gen Shimmer

2. CB Opal

3. CB Royal blue or CB Magi

4. A shimmerkin, higher the gen the better

5. Shallow Water

6. A Paper

I want to participate!

Forum name: VulcanusTrade

Scroll name: Vulcanus282

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold/Silver

2. CB Male Blusang

3. Royal Crimson hatchies

4. PB Royal Crimson hatchies

5. Red Hatchie

6. CB Neglected? More Crimson hatchies?

I want to participate!

Forum name: Vyrain

Scroll name: Vyrain

Wishlist:

1. CB Copper

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Tsunami, Tri-horn, Seragamma or Nebula

4. 3rd gen Soulpeace form F soulpeace x M Teimarr

5. (Caveborn) Wyvern hatchies (prefer no coastal Waverunner)

6. Anything! (with 2 legs?)

~ W ~

I want to Change!

Forum name: Wahya

Reason for change: I don't need Tsunami's from Alt. Sweetlings any more - I now happily have 2 <3

Wishlist:

1. Red Copper (Male, if hatchling)

2. A Dark Myst Pygmy from an arrowhead lineage consisting of only Dark Myst Pygmies and Pumpkin Pygmies

3. CB Tsunami

4. A Tsunami from a Tsunami x Moonstone Lineage (I'd prefer female Tsunamis x male Moonstones; any generation)

5. CB Dark Myst Pygmy Hatchling

6. CB Winter (Male, if hatchling)

I want to participate!

Forum name: WWECornSerpent

Scroll name: WWECornSerpent

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Silver from female Silver X male Shadow Walker

2. Gold Shimmer from any lineage except Isomanic X Lumina and Angelight Goldenpearl X White

3. 2nd gen purebred Gilded Bloodscale

4. 3rd-5th EG 2-breed checker of Any Breed X Any Holiday

5. cb Stone or Balloon (I only have a pair of each and never get around to getting more.)

6. Any special lineage you've completed and are proud of as I appreciate the work of others.

I want to participate!

Forum name: Wyvern_Oliza

Scroll name: Wyvern_Oliza

Wishlist:

1. 2nd or 3rd Generation Shimmer (Would absolutely love one from Layla, Jewel, or any other famous Shimmer except Satan)

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Male Tsunami Wyvern

4. CB Speckle Throats (maybe influenced female? :3)

5. CB Bright-Breasted Wyverns

6. Anything off my 'Goals List' on my Profile Page (I'm basically attempting to get x2 CB Males and x2 CB Females of every species of dragon and I don't have a lot of the commons and uncommons!)

~ X ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: xenolion

Scroll name: xenolion

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen PB stripes.

2. 2nd gen metals from commons or their fails.

3. PB blacks any gen

4. Any checkers that are easy to continue

5. CB anything: metals, rares, common does not matter. (I don't have any CB metals and overlook the commons

6. Anything. Not too messy or inbred unless it is an intentional inbred.

~ Y ~

I want to participate!

Forum name:Yinn

Scroll name:Yinn

Wishlist:

1. Shimmerscale under 6th gen or a nicely lineaged trio.

2.3-4gen EG Any

3.CB Gold

4.Any EG from Spriter Alts

5.Special/ Beautiful lineage

6.Surprise me

~ Z ~

I want to participate!

Forum name: 626lavaheart

Scroll name:lavaheart626

Wishlist:

1. CB black(s)

2. CB with cool code (the CBs in this lineage are a good example of codes I like)

3. any coppers~

4. any blusangs~

5. CB red(s) (need males)

6. CB sunsong(s) (I prefer in hatchie form)

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I want to participate!

Forum name: Enigmatron

Scroll name: Enigmatron

Wishlist:

1. 2-3g Tinsel/Shimmer (I wish. xd.png)

2. CB Blusang

3. Low-gen Thuwed

4. EG Black

5. Anything even 4th gen, preferably an egg (I have a ton of females with that lineage who need mates xd.png)

6. Anything CB or EG! smile.gif

Secret Santas are fun ohmy.gif

Edited by Enigmatron

I want to participate!

Forum name: Wyvern_Oliza

Scroll name: Wyvern_Oliza

Wishlist:

1. 2nd or 3rd Generation Shimmer (Would absolutely love one from Layla, Jewel, or any other famous Shimmer except Satan)

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Male Tsunami Wyvern

4. CB Speckle Throats (maybe influenced female? :3)

5. CB Bright-Breasted Wyverns

6. Anything off my 'Goals List' on my Profile Page (I'm basically attempting to get x2 CB Males and x2 CB Females of every species of dragon and I don't have a lot of the commons and uncommons!)

Edited by Wyvern_Oliza

I want to participate!

Forum name: DangerDragon

Scroll name: DangerDragon

Wishlist:

1. 2-3Gen Shimmer.

2. 5-6Gen Silver.

3. CB Black

4. Red

5. Grey/Gray/Fog

6. Hatchie please!

First Secret Santa game i have joined!

I want to participate!

Forum name: OrcaFreak

Scroll name: OrcaFreak

Wishlist:

1. CB gold or silver

2. CB green opal

3. CB tsunami

4. 3rd EG PB black (all ancesters named)

5. CB pink or red

6. CB hatchlings of a species I don't have yet

I want to participate!

Forum name: fractalanatomy

Scroll name: fractalanatomy

Wishlist:

1. 2/3G Shimmer (ha), CB Gold

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Deepsea

4. Darkmyst or Seawyrm pygmy with a neat lineage

5. Deepsea! Either CB or neat lineage

6. Messy hatchie I don't already have, for freezing!

I want to participate!

Forum name: Mew_1

Scroll name: Mew_1

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Blacktip, CB Seragamma, or CB of a new release (if any)

4. 2nd gen Tinsel/Shimmer from Black Capped Teimarr or Yellow-Crown

5. 2nd gen Black Cap/Seragamma/Yellow-Crown from CB Gold or CB Silver parent

6. CB Silver

I want to participate!

Scroll name: edwardelricfreak

Wishlist:

1. I'd love a Dino of any color other than red.

2. CB Thunder

3. CB either Seragammas or Hellfires!

4. A mate for this guy

5. Either Seragamma or Hellfire hatchis!

6. Moar Dinos. It's really the only thing I need (other than Neglected)

I'd also like to volunteer for this but I guess that will come in time.

I want to participate!

Forum name:Anavi_Ivy

Scroll name:Anavi_Ivy

Wishlist:

1.Magma Dragon 4 generation (realy every generation is ok), Paper Dragon

2.Blusang CB

3.no matter what gen Thuwed

4.Anything, a hatchling would be nice

5.Anything, ( I am sorry if I irritate you with "Anything" but I don't wich anything special except first ones that I wrote)

6.Anything ^^

I want to participate!

Forum name: milkaq66

Scroll name: milkaq

Wishlist:

1. up to 4th gen Shimmer/Tinsel

2. 2nd/3rd gen from Spriter's Alt

3. 2nd gen Shimmer/Tinsel FAIL

4. 3rd-4th gen even gen from any holiday or metallic checker

5. any 2nd gen Hybrid

6. any 3rd gen even checker

Thank you so much for organizing this Oasis and PointOfOrigin!!!

Although i'm not so sure if my no.2 is too elusive, as well as my no.3...but ...oh,well is wishing time after all!

I want to participate!

Forum name:Sister of the Dragon

Scroll name:absaroke

Wishlist:

1. Regular metals. Stair, spiral, and checker, preferred.

2. CB green opal

3. Metal fails from perfect checkers.

4. Olive, greenwing, or brimstone hatchies.

5. Pretty lineages. Can never go wrong with even gens, stairs, arrowheads, whatever. No tinsel/shimmer fails though.

6. ND? Literally the only thing I don't have.

I want to participate!

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold xd.png

2. CB Green opal

3. a red!

4. An EG pink with bright pinks in his/her lineage!!

5. Low time hatchies? xd.png

6. A Holly for my friend! wink.gif

This seems fun! Thanks for organising it!

Edited by Saltpath

I want to participate!

Scroll name: Nakuru

Wishlist:

1. 3rd or 4th Shimmer (Silver prefered, but any color it's ok).

2. CB Green Opal.

3. CB Bleeding Moon.

4. 2nd gen Dark Myst from male Pumpkin.

5. 3rd gen PB Mint.

6. A pretty checker!

I want to participate!

Forum name: TheThing_Oo

Scroll name: TheThing_Oo

Wishlist:

1.CB female Gold

2.CB Blusang

3.Something from wishlist in my profile (2 gen egg(s) from SW's and Marrow)

I want to participate!

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold xd.png

2. CB Green opal

3. a red!

4. An EG pink with bright pinks in his/her lineage!!

5. Low time hatchies? xd.png

6. A Holly for my friend! wink.gif

This seems fun! Thanks for organising it!

If you look at the timeline, you'll see that the gifting will begin somewhere a week after Christmas. Chances are that by that time all Christmas dragons will be grown up and therefore impossible to obtain. So, I'll have to ask you guys to refrain from asking for Christmas dragons. I should have remembered this sooner and I'll add this to the first post.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I want to participate!

Forum name: Bloodyrose13

Scroll name: Bloodyrose13

Wishlist:

1. 2nd-3rd gen Gold Shimmer

2. Alt Black Mate for Her

3. CB Blacks

4. 4th gen Red with this (exact type) of lineage (he needs a mate)

5. A mate for her or him

6. CB Gold (egg/Male)/CB ND (gendered)

I want to participate!

Forum name: Ollis46

Scroll name: Ollis46

Wishlist:

1. Low gen Shimmer

2. CB Blusang

3. Any CB uncommon or common eggs

4. Any nice lineaged egg, I really like Nocturnes with nice lineages happy.gif

5. Copper hatchlings of any lineage

6. Surprise me!

Edited by Ollis46

I want to participate!

Forum name: TheThing_Oo

Scroll name: TheThing_Oo

Wishlist:

1.CB female Gold

2.CB Blusang

3.Something from wishlist in my profile (2 gen egg(s) from SW's and Marrow)

Please fill in all of the 6 spots, and give the guidelines another read-over, thing. Thank you :]

I want to participate!

Forum name: Oasis

Scroll name:kittycaty

Wishlist:

1.Any silver egg <6G, non messy :]

2.Gold shimmer, 7G or 8G spiral or stairstep, neat and continuable, no holidays.

3.CB Red (BSA)

4.3rd or 4th gen checker lineage, any dragons

5.a CB blacktip hatchling

6.CB Royal blues or Crimsons

*trips over landslide of people* Thanks everyone for joining!

I want to participate!

Forum name: UnicornBlues

Scroll name: UnicornBlues

Wishlist:

1.Need to work on this

I want to participate!

Forum name: UnicornBlues

Scroll name: UnicornBlues

Wishlist:

1.Need to work on this

Please, only post if you know what you are wishing for. There's no rush, don't need to line up at the door like black friday. :]

This is really neat! Thanks for holding it biggrin.gif

I want to participate!

Forum name: Wahya

Scroll name: Wahya

Wishlist:

1. 2nd Gen Silver Shimmer-scale from a Tsunami father.

2. A Dark Myst Pygmy from an arrowhead lineage consisting of only Dark Myst Pygmies and Pumpkin Pygmies

3. A 2nd Gen Tsunami from a Tsunami x Alt Sweetling

4. A Tsunami from a Tsunami x Moonstone Lineage (I'd prefer female Tsunamis x male Moonstones; any generation)

5. A CB Dark Myst Pygmy Hatchling

6. CB Tsunami

(If any of these are ranked incorrectly, feel free to rearrange them, or let me know so that I can do so smile.gif ).

Edited by Wahya