PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Regarding the quests for PB Alts:

I have *goes counting*

- 15 CB pairs of Black dragons

- 7 CB pairs of Vine dragons

all available for breeding.

My only problem: no egg-slots.

So, if you need more eggs for Alt-lotto, do tell, but as of now you'd have to hatch them yourself.

Okay. I thought I was pretty much done, but I wanted to give one more gift to my partner and my blacks are being uncooperative. Maybe someone here can help?

I need help

Forum name: Jazeki

Dragons Needed: 2nd gen alt black

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes. Just let me know what you want. We may have to arrange an IOU, but I am good with those and have about a week turnaround.

Does this one have to be PB? They probably will anyway but xd.png

I have bred three blacks to help with the alt-lotto. Are your giftees asking for specific genders?

I have bred three blacks to help with the alt-lotto. Are your giftees asking for specific genders?

Nope. Just an alt black.

I need help

Forum name: Snow125

Dragons Needed: CB Metal of sorts

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, though I am pretty sure I don't have anything worth trading it for...

As a late joiner I haven't heard from my gifter either, but that's totally fine xd.png

Just sent off my second batch of 3 eggs and 2 hatchies to my giftee!! Hope he/she likes what I've got for him/her xd.png Still working hard on item 6 on the list though, so there hopefully will be a third batch.

Special thanks to kk41, plat1986, mandrakekeeper and Enigmatron!!!!! I wouldn't ever be able to gather up the seven babies I gifted in two day's time without your help!

Edited by Jon_

I need help

Forum name: Snow125

Dragons Needed: CB Metal of sorts

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, though I am pretty sure I don't have anything worth trading it for...

Are they wishing for Gold, Silver or Copper?

EEP!! What Rudolph thought were balls for him to play with were actually shiny eggs that the elves had forgotten to deliver. Fortunately they were rescued in time, and sent Nakuru's way.

That makes gifts 6 and 7, but I'm Santas not quite done with her yet. wink.gif

Edited by jocosa

I'm not expecting it but thought I would put it out there just in case. I've already given or can breed everything else on her list.

I need help

Forum name: mandrakekeeper

Dragons Needed: CB gold

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes, of course.

While impatiently waiting for Santa to show up, a naughty little elf went around to a few caves and placed some pretty little eggs with red ribbons wrapped around them on the door stoops. she knocked on the door and ran away to hopefully find some more gifts to give out. I hope ya'll like them: Cerimonster, Jon, sugarbeets, and The Imago. xd.png

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I'm jumping in on the alt-lottery bandwagon... Going in the opposite direction...

I'm working on a 3g PB black for my giftee and while one of my 2nd gens is normal, the other turned out to be an alt. As my giftee would prefer normal blacks in the lineage, the alt is up for someone who needs it for their giftee.

If it is possible to trade it for a normal black (male or influenced male and hopefully my normal black genders female as it was influenced to smile.gif ) from two CB black parents that would be awesome (the alt has been influenced male), otherwise I'll have to wait till I can breed another 2g from my CB pair.

I'm jumping in on the alt-lottery bandwagon... Going in the opposite direction...

I'm working on a 3g PB black for my giftee and while one of my 2nd gens is normal, the other turned out to be an alt. As my giftee would prefer normal blacks in the lineage, the alt is up for someone who needs it for their giftee.

If it is possible to trade it for a normal black (male or influenced male and hopefully my normal black genders female as it was influenced to smile.gif ) from two CB black parents that would be awesome (the alt has been influenced male), otherwise I'll have to wait till I can breed another 2g from my CB pair.

Are you looking for a lineage like hers - http://dragcave.net/lineage/ajglV?

If so, while I don't own her parents, I have other 2nd Gen pairs I can try. I also have 5 2nd gen Black eggs right now as part of Santa's massive Alt hunt, and you are welcome to one that doesn't alt. The first one should hatch in about 18 hours.

Pm'ed you. Twice. With 2 options/links since my brain is sleeping today. laugh.gif

I have a green opal egg if anyone needs it for their Secret Santa. Just PM me and we can transfer it to you (I've have used up all my transfers so you'll need to send me a dummy egg from the AP)

CapriciousT

Dragongrrl - yup, I'm working on that - it was my intention to make an even gen pb black lineage anyway, so when I was assigned a giftee who wanted a 3g I decided to build it myself and just speed up my plans a bit. smile.gif

And yup, it's gone now, swapped out to Jocosa.

I'd be happy to continue playing in the alt-lottery for those who need an alt black - once my 2 CB black pairs are available I can breed them again, or if people aren't worried about lineages I have other blacks I can breed as well.

still looking for a 3rd gen gold from frill grandparents (it's a specific pattern, but I have no idea what it's called, so you might want to pm me before you breed) and a 3rd gen pink from pinkxgold checker with old pinks as grandmothers.

if anyone can help out~ I don't have much experience trading lineages.

Are they wishing for Gold, Silver or Copper?

My gifted really wants a CB Gold but had listed just a general "CB metals" as a second option. So, I don't think my gifted would mind any one of those.

I have a complaint to make. My secret santa was ~Please don't call out other users in public~ secret santa present and it has been killed even though I said in my post not to bite or kill the egg. This is the post I sent him:

Happy Christmas and I hope you get lots of presents! Here,   from me is a nice bronze tinsel with a stairstep lineage that you can continue, provided that the dragon turns out to be a female. Please don't kill or bite the egg, and it would be nice if you named it. Enjoy! alot.png

He didn't reply to the message, but he did take the egg and killed it!!!!

That was the first tinsel egg that I got from that pair. sad.gifmad.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I have a complaint to make. My secret santa was ~Please don't call out other users in public~ secret santa present and it has been killed even though I said in my post not to bite or kill the egg. This is the post I sent him:

He didn't reply to the message, but he did take the egg and killed it!!!!

That was the first tinsel egg that I got from that pair. sad.gif  mad.gif

that is horrible. I would think that it is a given not to bite or kill a gift. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen Opals dropped in the Alpine or Coast recently? I've been watching both for the past few days and haven't seen one. Since I can't get my Secret Santa-ee's 1st choice, I was trying to get them a CB Blue Opal (their 2nd choice) and am having the worst time accomplishing this. Is it just me, or have there been virtually no Blue Opals dropped in the cave?

i've seen a couple here and there. it is hard though because the eggs just sit there for so long i get bored and switch to a different biodome or just quit looking all together. if i come across one though, i'll send it your way.

While waiting for my secret santa to gift me, I got an amazing gift from Mandrake <3

this silver

Now all I need is a second gen silver from yulebuck, and I'll be able to make her a mate.

Thanks so much Mandrake

i've seen a couple here and there. it is hard though because the eggs just sit there for so long i get bored and switch to a different biodome or just quit looking all together. if i come across one though, i'll send it your way.

Thanks, that'll help loads. I'll keep looking for this next hourly drop, but I gotta hit the hay soon. Wish me luck.

I am not a participant of Secret Santa; however I do follow it to see what I can help.

To all Secret Santa:

I currently have a 3G alt black hatchie from gold x black perfect checker. The li'l guy was influenced to continue the lineage. If any Secret Santa needs this, please send me a PM.

Keep up all the good work Santa!!! You're doing an awesome job! smile.gif