PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i tried to breed you one but got nothing.  i can try again next week.

Aw, thanks for trying though. I may hold off setting up trades then since trading for lineages is a pain. It's the last thing on my giftee's list anyways.

I am so sorry for everyone who hasn't heard from their Santa of their giftee, it has to be frustrating. Maybe a few Santas are afraid to pm when they don't have a gift ready, yet? In case you are Santas, just send a nice merry christmas message and say you're working on a gift. Everyone will understand that, you have a whole month!

^This. My Santa sent me a pm about being late and I was surprised because I honestly didn't expect everyone's wishlists to be fulfilled in the first couple of days and because the stuff on my wishlist is hard to find :/ But I can understand the concern, it sucks to have to replace your gifter or giftee after already catching stuff.

Edited by Sarah864

I admit, I am having waaay too much fun with this... It is so much fun to be trying to find or breed things for someone else who will appreciate them. biggrin.gif And my own secret santa has been so generous!

Edited by Alayajoy

I traded in multiple eggs to fulfill my giftee's wishlist and I've been holding 6 eggs and egglocked myself for over 4 days; however, both pms from me to my giftee haven't been responded. due to lack of respond from my giftee (to pick up eggs), gifter (I don't even know if i have a gifter or if my gifter has read his/her PM about secret santa) and mods for help, I've decided to withdraw from this years' secret santa. thx for setting this up and i had a lot of fun with previous Halloween gifting and secret santa but unfortunately, this round has proven to be rather frustrating to wait for days without any communication from anyone. -teresa

I'm so sorry that you feel that way. Unfortunately with so many participants and so many of them new players, stuff like that happens. They leave the site. Or something comes up. Yes, your giftee hasn't answered to our PMs either. But, you also have to look at this from the other side. As mods, we have to give those people a chance to answer. If you'll remember, first, that was a three days until they read their PM, then we'd email them and give another three days. Right now, only five days out of six have passed. Right now, we are waiting for either one more person to sign up or for that one day to pass. Before that, I can't assign you a new giftee. I know it's hard to wait. But, this thread is open for a whole month. There's no need for all of us to go through our gifts like hurricanes.

Also, one spot still open if someone wants to join in.

I have sort of caught a CB Thunder and a CB Magma by accident. Is there anyone here who needs one of those for their giftee? PM me!

Check with EscapistLore, they need it as a mate for their Shimmer...

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Does anyone need a 3G Black checker x male Terrae?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7hjmS

I have influenced it female, don't worry about that (:

though today I got my first influence fail, not on anything /has to be right/ thank Arceus...

Gone. xd.png

Edited by Enigmatron

Check with EscapistLore, they need it as a mate for their Shimmer...

Thank you, the egg was still needed and has been sent now smile.gif

Means both Magma and Thunder are gone now.

does anyone still need green opals for their giftee? They have been surprisingly easy to catch over the last few days. No trade required

It has been influenced male and is due to hatch in less than 3 hours

Edited by velvet_paw

I want to participate!

Forum name: DragonWolf256

Scroll name: DragonWolf256

Wishlist:

1. Red copper (hatchie)

2. 3G or 4G Gold Shimmerscale (prefer hatchie)

3. CB pink hatchie (male)

4. CB Grey hatchie (male)

5. CB Grey hatchie (female)

6. CB Neglected (I can only hope for a hatchie)

I want to Change!

Forum name: DragonWolf256

Reason for change: Realized that I goofed

Wishlist:

1. Red Copper (hatchie)

2. 3rd or 4th Gen Gold Shimmerscale (hatchie)

3. CB Pink (male hatchie)

4. CB Grey (prefer hatchie)

5. CB Opal - purple/blue

6. CB Neglected (I can only hope for a hatchie so I don't mess it up)

@mandrakekeeper and Claudii

Thanks for the encouragement. I don't have a nice scroll since I just randomly pick up AP and CB eggs. so I don't have anything most people considered rare or pretty. I can produce a couple of 3G and maybe one 4G common checkers and that's about it. so when I got my giftee's list, I had to trade, which I don't mind, and even provide you-know-what-not-to-name promises (which I can fulfill by myself with ease) in order to fulfill my giftee's wishes. I understand we are only 'obligated' to provide one gift; but what's fun is that! let's gift more and MORE! the fact is, with such a limited scroll and almost no trade fodder from breeding, I still managed to fulfill a few wish list items, I'm pretty proud of myself; however, when it is not being recognized and feel like being ignored, I felt unappreciated. not a very happy feeling you see.

@PointOrOrigin

I didn't take into account that my giftee could be a new player. I am a very impatient person because time is limited and I always try to make the most out of my time. so to see the clock ticking, timer on eggs counting down and the gifts not being picked up, it was very very frustrating. I apology for not being considerate for new players or those who may not be available due to real life. One thing I would like to let you know. I am truly grateful that you and Oasis took up the task to organize this. As I said, it was a lot of fun in the past and I wish more would come in the future. Once again, thank you.

@mandrakekeeper & Ruby Eyes

After acting like a child (seeing so many people posted about their gifts and I got none *sob*), two very generous people dropped some gifts at my door step wub.gif I feel loved. *hugging her precious gifts* many many thx.

-teresa

Thanks, you guys! Thunder egg will be influenced and hatched, in a while I can try for 4G shimmers for you folk. smile.gif

Does anyone need a Yellow Dino? (the others went, lol)

Edited by Enigmatron

Anyone still in need for a CB Blusang for their secret santa?

I have one (on cooldown for 2 more hours) to gift

Getting showered in CB hatchies! Thanks VulcanusTrade!

Thanks also to everyone helping me with my SS list!

Still trying to find a 4G Stairstep Shimmer for my giftee or a 3G that I can raise and breed a 4G eggie from.... My only 3G is an Even Gen and I even broke down and tried her and got "no egg" sad.gif Most of my Shimmers are 6G and longer... I asked for a 3 or 4G Shimmer, but my sweet gifter is a newer member and was unable to get a lower one so I told her that was fine... she was able to breed me a cute little 8G Gold Shimmer smile.gif So still no capability of breeding my giftee a 3 or 4G Shimmer sad.gif "a hunting I will gooooooo" smile.gif

Weee! I got my first gifts and they are pretty and loved. laugh.gif

Thank you, Secret ShadesofSanta! wink.gif

Ldyfsh, once it's clear if there is a release tomorrow or not, I'll see if any of my low-gens are off cool-down and try for more eggs - sadly I only have a few attempts for such low-gen Shimmers, but maybe we get lucky and they breed true.

If we should get a new release, I'd guess it's in everyone's interest to wait two to three days before breeding fresh eggs?

Edited by Shroomlet

Still trying to find a 4G Stairstep Shimmer for my giftee or a 3G that I can raise and breed a 4G eggie from.... My only 3G is an Even Gen and I even broke down and tried her and got "no egg" sad.gif Most of my Shimmers are 6G and longer... I asked for a 3 or 4G Shimmer, but my sweet gifter is a newer member and was unable to get a lower one so I told her that was fine... she was able to breed me a cute little 8G Gold Shimmer smile.gif So still no capability of breeding my giftee a 3 or 4G Shimmer sad.gif "a hunting I will gooooooo" smile.gif

In less than two days when Coronet grows up I can /try/ and get you one... Good luck hunting!

I was just gifted a Thunder eggie as a mate for my 3G Bronze shimmer. I'd be more than happy to try them for you once they grow up, if you haven't gotten one yet.

In less than two days when Coronet grows up I can /try/ and get you one... Good luck hunting!

Thank you smile.gif Will continue to hunt... might be lucky... you never know smile.gif

I was just gifted a Thunder eggie as a mate for my 3G Bronze shimmer. I'd be more than happy to try them for you once they grow up, if you haven't gotten one yet.

Thank you, too! With all these generous offers and my persistant hunting, my giftee just might get his/her wish smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Hopefully smile.gif I'm not entirely sure how I got...wait a second...

Celestic's a Tinsel. GAH. I misread Shimmer as prize in general. Dx But then if I do get one I can try and trade for a Shimmer, so all is not lost on my end!

Aw, thanks for trying though. I may hold off setting up trades then since trading for lineages is a pain. It's the last thing on my giftee's list anyways.

A bit of good news for you; somebody gifted me this. With little luck, and if they don't refuse, I'll have two breeding pairs that I can try for you biggrin.gif

Sent you a pm about a gift for your giftee

mystyic

I need help

Forum name: D-wing

Dragons Needed:4 Gen silver Shimmer /any silver but not messy

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, I can breed 4G silver/ brown Tinsel IOU, or let discussing?

And thanks for my Secret Santa first! biggrin.gif

I know my wish is hard for someone who breed less rolleyes.gif .

I get a CB silver for my friend and red and green Striped from thenameisplissken a in the new year, so I don't need them anymore, Just forget them biggrin.gif

Edited by D-wing

Does anyone need a Yellow Dino? (the others went, lol)

Unfortunately, I'm looking for a red dino for my giftee. If anyone comes across one, i will definitely trade for it. smile.gif

Of course, I'm already after one of them for someone else. See if I can't trade my /other/ Yellow Dino for /another/ Red, though. xd.png

You people are all lucky I already have an adult Red! XP though I don't have a Yellow and I'm trading them off xd.png

Edit: Change of plan, who I was going to get one for found one, so~

(Bunnybrine, I'm stalking your trade for when my Yellow is off cooldown - just so you know)

Edited by Enigmatron