PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

While waiting for my secret santa to gift me, I got an amazing gift from Mandrake <3

this silver

Now all I need is a second gen silver from yulebuck, and I'll be able to make her a mate.

Thanks so much Mandrake

You're very welcome. biggrin.gif

Waiting for some stuff to gender and the first package of stuff will be delivered to my giftee. Hopefully I'm not forced away by computer troubles again!

Three more days and I can try breeding to help with dhorne's request.

I can help breed for alts, but I'd prefer if you need an alt if you could do the hatching. Alts never have any luck on my scroll. rolleyes.gif

Whoops. I forgot to update my form with my scroll name (I have no idea why I left it out on the first part. Accidents >.>) so I guess I'm not participating this year, but I'll see if I can hatch a few alts for you guys. (I could gladly take a giftee if someone has more than one ;_;)

Edited by dragonstar

Whoops. I forgot to update my form with my scroll name (I have no idea why I left it out on the first part. Accidents >.>) so I guess I'm not participating this year, but I'll see if I can hatch a few alts for you guys. (I could gladly take a giftee if someone has more than one ;_;)

repost your request. they have had some people drop out/disappear and need replacements so you might get involved at this time. smile.gif good luck!

I woke up today to find awesome gifts from both my gifter, hardwired, and mandrakekeeper. Thank you two, you have totally made my day. :3

I reflex-clicked a CB Pink yesterday. So, it's cooled down and available to any Secret Santa, just PM smile.gif

I have a complaint to make. My secret santa was ~Please don't call out other users in public~ secret santa present and it has been killed even though I said in my post not to bite or kill the egg. This is the post I sent him:

Happy Christmas and I hope you get lots of presents! Here, from me is a nice bronze tinsel with a stairstep lineage that you can continue, provided that the dragon turns out to be a female. Please don't kill or bite the egg, and it would be nice if you named it. Enjoy! alot.png

He didn't reply to the message, but he did take the egg and killed it!!!!

That was the first tinsel egg that I got from that pair. sad.gifmad.gif

I think you should pm Point of Origin/Oasis about this. Killing the gifted egg/hatchling is a big NO-NO >.>

... and his list... he didn't stated what gen he's looking for.

But if he's killing that particular Tinsel, I think he's looking for low gen.

Still, he has no right to kill the gift =_=

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I sent ~Please don't call out other users in public~ secret santa present and it has been killed even though I said in my post not to bite or kill the egg. This is the post I sent him:

That was the first tinsel egg that I got from that pair. sad.gif  mad.gif

I think you should pm Point of Origin/Oasis about this. Killing the gifted egg/hatchling is a big NO-NO >.>

... and his list... he didn't stated what gen he's looking for.

But if he's killing that particular Tinsel, I think he's looking for low gen.

Still, he has no right to kill the gift =_=

Looking for his scroll, he have some messy dragon.I don't think he is very care about Lineage? But he didn't have red dragon, maybe he use earthquakes and the egg has been kill? sad.gif

But there had another egg breed for his white has been kill before, so he must know that earthquakes will kill eggs= =

Anyway I think he make some mistake in this case. sad.gif

I have a complaint to make. My secret santa was ~Please don't call out other users in public~ secret santa present and it has been killed even though I said in my post not to bite or kill the egg. This is the post I sent him:

That was the first tinsel egg that I got from that pair. sad.gif  mad.gif

I'm sorry your giftee did that to your lovely egg sad.gif

Have you tried to ask him about it?

________

I just realized that there's a mistake in my application form...it says my name is Glyndlamir92 when it really is just Glyndlamir. I'm really sorry, I mix up usernames sometimes sad.gif Could someone please change it?

Ugh, that's horrible D:< Who does that?

And @Wyvern - I've never seen one in the Coast, but I did see a couple in the Alpine yesterday. Didn't even know they could drop in the Coast. ^^;

While my giftee and I have not been able to communicate easily, and she only picked up 2 of her gifts, my Secret Santa has just shown up with a full sleigh, and I need to make some room.

Looking for good homes, I have:

one CB Duotone hatchling, Thank you, Glynn! Enjoy!

one CB Winter hatchling, - that was fast! Thank you, becondethuong1307! smile.gif

one Green Dino hatchling, - also gone! smile.gif Thank you lilacamy931! Of course it's okay! that's why I'm posting them! <3

and the Fort is gone! smile.gif

The Black eggs start hatching later today, so we'll see how many alt and can be sent out. wink.gif

Enjoy!

Edited by dragongrrl

While my giftee and I have not been able to communicate easily, and she only picked up 2 of her gifts, my Secret Santa has just shown up with a full sleigh, and I need to make some room.

one CB Duotone hatchling, http://dragcave.net/teleport/587316934b5c7...a5200f9f6bd6477

one CB Winter hatchling, http://dragcave.net/teleport/96625fbb3b074...96e17fce567ca9e

one Green Dino hatchling, http://dragcave.net/teleport/bfcfd30f3ade4...98e7d9fb0b29df5

and for anyone who loved or missed the Snow Wars, I have one JF0RT,

http://dragcave.net/teleport/98b818b1ff2e3...9f4e70fea0abca5

The Black eggs start hatching later today, so we'll see how many alt and can be sent out. wink.gif

Enjoy!

Took the Winter, thank you biggrin.gif

Gifted a 3rd gen Gold today to my giftee - I wish I could hand out more shinies but my metallics have been uncooperative xd.png

I gave a home green dragon which hope is ok. Helped out some of those at the front page for their giftees.

one CB Duotone hatchling, http://dragcave.net/teleport/587316934b5c7...a5200f9f6bd6477

one CB Winter hatchling, - that was fast! Thank you, becondethuong1307! smile.gif

one Green Dino hatchling, - also gone! smile.gif

and for anyone who loved or missed the Snow Wars, I have one JF0RT,

http://dragcave.net/teleport/98b818b1ff2e3...9f4e70fea0abca5

Enjoy!

Took the Doutone, it will be loved smile.gif

I've also decided to participate in the Alt hunt and bred two Black eggs -now I just have to wait for them to hatch^^''

I reflex-clicked a CB Pink yesterday. So, it's cooled down and available to any Secret Santa, just PM smile.gif

Only available for one more hour.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I want to thank my Secret Santa daemonhart for giving me a bunch of wonderful eggs and hatchies. You've been too kind. Thank you sooo much! <3

The first of the 2g PB Blacks hatched normal. There will be 4 more hatching in about 12 hours, so everyone think ALT! smile.gif

All the babies I posted earlier have gone to new homes. I want to thank my Secret Santa for what they said was the first load, all hatchlings, with 2 little CB Crimsons, a CB Tidal and a 2nd gen Red with a Frill mother! wub.gif They are all tucked in, tired after their journey from the South Pole, (yes, there is a story there) but they should be up this evening in time to watch the little Black eggs hatch.

They should receive their names sometime tomorrow, after they gender.

Thank you again to my sweet gifter! <3

Edited by dragongrrl

What do you do with the non-alted hatchlings?

Unless someone needs them, they'll stay on my scroll.

This first one was influenced male.

ETA: Does anyone know if Fayne got the 2nd gen Male he was looking for? I wasn't sure, looking at his post.

Edited by dragongrrl

I was bored so I went hunting in the cave. Since I really only need Coppers, Golds and Silvers for myself, I have now another Thunder and a Tan Ridgewing to give away.

Edit: Thunder claimed, Ridgewing still available.

Both on CD, pm me if you want/need one.

Edited by blah

Sorry for going MIA on you guys; I just returned to school, so it's eating up a bit of my time.

Just assigned new gifters and giftees. Hopefully, these are last changes. Here's the list of people who have been replaced either the first time I did replacements and the people that I replaced in this circle. If you find yourself on this list but still want to participate, PM me.

Princess GLG got replaced by Ninetails.

Paige201208 has been unresponsive, got replaced by Hazel360

Fayne - got replaced by Dragon1089

flamewheel23 - got replaced by Jon

mintchoco101 replaced by DragonWolf256

Scourge- replaced b Skythestral

Supercream - replaced by BearTeddie

dragongrrl is your giftee still unresponsive?

ETA: Also attached a poll. Please answer xd.png

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I was bored so I went hunting in the cave. Since I really only need Coppers, Golds and Silvers for myself, I have now another Thunder and a Tan Ridgewing to give away.

Edit: Thunder claimed, Ridgewing still available.

Both on CD, pm me if you want/need one.

Thank you for the Thunder. laugh.gif It's on its way to my giftee's scroll now.

Unless someone needs them, they'll stay on my scroll.

This first one was influenced male.

ETA: Does anyone know if Fayne got the 2nd gen Male he was looking for? I wasn't sure, looking at his post.

I'm sorted unless the 2g and 3g black eggs on my scroll both hatch as alts, thanks Dragongrrl.

Also, PointOfOrigin, I PM'd you...

I'm sorted unless the 2g and 3g black eggs on my scroll both hatch as alts, thanks Dragongrrl.

Also, PointOfOrigin, I PM'd you...

And I answered xd.png